Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Absolem

Absolem

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
hi guys. i was just wondering if anyone has read or is reading the Midnight Sun draft. i know it wont be great, but  Stephenie said that she wont be finishing it for atleast until a year, so it could be more. i'm not sure if i want to read it. It IS Edward's point of view, so it has to be amazing, but i also heard that the draft ends at the meadow scene, which all of you know that is pretty intense. so yeah, just my point of view if any one of you is going to read the MS draft or not.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who's reading the MS draft?" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Absolem

Absolem

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
come on...seriously...8 views and no replies?! Unhappy

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 3:19am | IP Logged
i read it... and the draft does not end at the meadow scene.. it ends at that part when edward tells bella that tomorrow is his turn to ask her questions

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 4:24am | IP Logged
I havent read it yet but I am eager to.
Specially beacuse it is written on Edwards POV.I am sure its going to be more irresistable..Would love to know about his feelings and thoughts.

But then again he will be talking only abt Bella there, but I want to know more abt him..I just love the way Bella describes him, the way she observes very single part of edward. The more I read abt him, my love for Edward increases more. But Midnight Sun will give us a further insight  into Edward's head and we will be able to know him even better.This will definitely add a new dimension to Twilight story.

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

A/S Shop Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chhilt

i read it... and the draft does not end at the meadow scene.. it ends at that part when edward tells bella that tomorrow is his turn to ask her questions

yeah excatly it end thereOuch
i want her continue the whole book

TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Yep! Its does on the part when Edward says its his turn to ask questions and he drops Bella off home!

I really wanna read the whole thing and the meadow scene! I really wish Meyer changes her mind!

jpatel

IF-Dazzler

jpatel

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I really dont want to spoil the surpirse of reading it for me and i know that there are a lot of things in the draft that really need polishing up! I really do hope and wish Smeyer does write MS becuz it will be amazing to see stuff thorugh Ed's wonderful, liquid, butterscoth, golden, topaz....i can go on forever and ever and ever and ever...............................

SunriseGreen

IF-Dazzler

SunriseGreen

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
I've been reading here and there and I really do love it. Edward's emotions are so different from Bella's and sometimes it makes me laugh LOL But I do wish SM wouldn't stop writing... I want the meadow scene!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top