this week's Elimination Should not Happen... - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by Maya_M

I think BB has something up his sleeve. This time Qureshi-Ashu-Zulfi might get a strict warning or may be nominated along with Raja's nomination.

After that schemers will get stricter warning, then strictest warning, then severe warning, then more severe warning, then most severe warning...

taarikh pe taarikh pe taarikh...

84 days will get over so soon.  
Originally posted by Maya_M

^Only glitch in that is audience's votes going waste as it can't be carried over as in other reality shows.

Nothing to loose, votes to aagaye hai na aab tak. Am sure they won't give refund for sms's. 😆 You are right tho public outcry and more hungama in front of BB's production office,
RAZE will be let off with a warning and Mona darling will be out.

Mon, Rakhi, Rahu got one warning. Alina, Sam, Ashu got one warning. The next warning will be for RAZE.

Ab warning se bache sirf Ketki aur Debo. But they're as interesting as watching paint dry. 😔 So don't expect any warnings for them.
I agree elimination should not happen at all..

i think the elimination is not fair as well. it is totally biased and looks like Big boss is showing favourism. So we have to do something about this. Looking at the way the other house mates are treating Rahul and Monica reminds me of the Shilpa incident. They are trying to send the two people out because they are the strongest contenders. I feel it is totally unfair to see the way they are pulling rahul and Monica's legs all the time and involving them in some controversy or the other. I never knew men can be so manipulative and be soo bitchy or chauvinistic.

I think BB has something up his sleeve. This time Qureshi-Ashu-Zulfi might get a strict warning or may be nominated along with Raja's nomination.

Yes... or maybe they won't be allowed to vote... that can ruin their whole plan and turn the tables completely...

Well...thats it they wont be able to vote one week thats it...what difference is it going to make...the person being victimized going to have to go...if zulfi gets most of the votes to get out he wouldn't be able to stop anything if BB did give him another  chance and let him vote...
Originally posted by rhegde2000

Elimination should happen. They cant give special preference to someone. Whether it is fair or not every week someone is nominated that is the game. There is no point in the game if there is no elimination. . Nobody knows how he or she is they might be just putting an act for the camera but what ever it is somebody should go.

it not about giving giving special preference....its just about breaking the rules and BB not saying anything about that...if this was stopped earlier then maybe the nominations could have been different...some people are just following what the people in the group are deciding to do...like ehsan Q...he didn't have nay good reasoning..welll a lot of them didn't..all they said was that they are not mixing well .....but ketki is not mixing well either..then why not her....some people seriousl have a problem with them so that ok...but jsut saying ok go in and vote RAHUL and MONICA is completely wrong...maybe they really need this....

Who knows on Friday (after all the public voting is done) BB announces that there will be no nomination to make it fair as some of the housemates cheated. In this way, we get to see more of this drama ( means more TRPs) and BB will even have made money from all the smss by then.

Originally posted by astounding

Who knows on Friday (after all the public voting is done) BB announces that there will be no nomination to make it fair as some of the housemates cheated. In this way, we get to see more of this drama ( means more TRPs) and BB will even have made money from all the smss by then.

I doubt they will do that.... public unko chodegi nahi.... as these votes can not be carried forward like other reality shows.... so they will have to eliminate one of them if they are receiving SMSs..
Originally posted by vidyac2003

i think the elimination is not fair as well. it is totally biased and looks like Big boss is showing favourism. So we have to do something about this. Looking at the way the other house mates are treating Rahul and Monica reminds me of the Shilpa incident. They are trying to send the two people out because they are the strongest contenders. I feel it is totally unfair to see the way they are pulling rahul and Monica's legs all the time and involving them in some controversy or the other. I never knew men can be so manipulative and be soo bitchy or chauvinistic.

m totally agree with u