this week's Elimination Should not Happen... - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by purva

Mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai.... maybe next week Ashu and co. will be nominated by BB for breaking the rule.... b'coz even if they cancel this nominations.... Rahul and Monica will be nominated again next time... and they don't even need to discuss the nominations all over again๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I think BB has something up his sleeve. This time Qureshi-Ashu-Zulfi might get a strict warning or may be nominated along with Raja's nomination.
Originally posted by Maya_M

I think BB has something up his sleeve. This time Qureshi-Ashu-Zulfi might get a strict warning or may be nominated along with Raja's nomination.

Yes... or maybe they won't be allowed to vote... that can ruin their whole plan and turn the tables completely...
^I so would love that. Hope Zulfi-Ashu-Qureshi don't get chance to vote and BB should announce to the rest that this is final warning for all schemers.
Originally posted by purva

Yes... or maybe they won't be allowed to vote... that can ruin their whole plan and turn the tables completely...
yes................................if these 4(Raja,Ashu,Zulfi n Ehsaanji) will not get chance to nominate............phir kon nominate hoga next week๐Ÿค”
Originally posted by mcm226

yes................................if these 4(Raja,Ashu,Zulfi n Ehsaanji) will not get chance to nominate............phir kon nominate hoga next week๐Ÿค”
why only these four.. sam should also be included in these.. all five should not be allowed to nominate....

agar aaisa hua toh... sam, rahul, payal in mein se koi nominate hoga.....
Edited by sweta01 - 15 years ago
Mandu, Raja will nominate for sure. I hope Zulfi-Ashu-Qureshi don't get a chance and then everyone vote Qureshi out.

I don't know, why, but am certain both will stay on... (copying my thoughts from other post) am expecting BB will reject this weeks nominations (do anything to avoid either Rahul or Monica to be evicted), and name Sam/Raja + gang for auto nomination this or next week. In the name of all fair and square game.

^Only glitch in that is audience's votes going waste as it can't be carried over as in other reality shows.

Mandu, Raja will nominate for sure. I hope Zulfi-Ashu-Qureshi don't get a chance and then everyone vote Qureshi out.

oh yeah,i forgot ke Raja ki to SARKAR hai๐Ÿ˜‰.....wo to kisi ko bhi nominate kar sakta hai...................

@Sweta--yes,i forgot Sambha's name..............usko phir moka nahi milna chahiye nominate karne ka n uska naam nominate ho jaana chahiye๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

^I so would love that. Hope Zulfi-Ashu-Qureshi don't get chance to vote and BB should announce to the rest that this is final warning for all schemers.
To this all the kids (contestants) will say, BB sir, please give us one more warning (but don't nominate us).