India-Forums

12th 13th update....

RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 8:43am | IP Logged

ok if u guys have read the previous updates u will remember that there is this doc that told durga that the 'ritwick' tt she loves did not have a wife and kid... then durga demanded to know the truth frm him...well tt same doc goes to the hospital and looks for 'ritwick' upon seein him he realises tt that is not ritwick but some fake usin his name....he goes home and phones durga tellin her tt he wants to talk to him in private..tt she must especially not bring ritwick along...he tells her to meet him in some hse...ritwick overhears this on another phone...then he asks durga who was that and wat did the person want, to which, durga says nothin impt...she leaves the hse alone to go meet that man...jus then 'ritwick' calls guruma and tells he somethn...they show the man goin to the place where hes supposed to meet durga and jus then timir comes to him...he says juice piyoge? pours orange juice for him poisons it wid his bare hands and gives it to the man who drinks it...durga goes to his hse and finds the man dead...she calls the police...police head says tt it looks like a suicide but he has doubts....jus then he asks her if the dead man had told her somethin disturbin...she den remembers him tellin her not to bring ritwck but tells the police head no there is nothn he told her..she is confused and worried...on e other side we see khushi still worryin for mahirs safety...also she has started to help druv on this archealogical diggin thing wher they dig up stuff frm ancient stuff.... while there khushi fees some familiarity wid tt place...that is the place she has been dreamin abt...them druv digs up some statue that has a lightnin symbol on it...ok this symbol is actualluy characteristic of timir and his powers and she says i have seen this symbol on my hand while i was pregnant what is the meanin of this same symbol bein on this statue...she wonders while the cameras shows timir standin frm far away lookin at her..he is smilin....thats all 4 e updates...hope u liked it...

RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 8:47am | IP Logged
and sweetoo i will not ignore any requests for updates...haha... don have to 'cry'...take care...
*~kumudfairy~* Groupbie
*~kumudfairy~*
*~kumudfairy~*

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
thnks Big smile
RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 5:07am | IP Logged
nope india is 3 or 4 epis before us...the updates i give r frm singapore........
Sony78 Groupbie
Sony78
Sony78

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
hey thanks for the great update
SABIHA Newbie
SABIHA
SABIHA

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

HI, CAN YOU PLS TELL ME IS KHUSHI AND DURGA GOT MARRIDE, AS I HAVE HEARD ARYAN IS BACK.

RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 29 January 2005 at 7:28am | IP Logged
no both didnt...durga found out abt the lyin ritwick n khushi's druv died tnks to timir...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top