Non Sun TV Serials

Kadhal yudham ( completed) (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 17

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 6:49am | IP Logged

That's a cute ending nallu. Am glad that Simmy is out of their way and love birds are together. And Geeth's words to Simmy in the previous chapter were so nice. I soooooooooooo loved that scene where Rahul turned and asked Geet if she had told something when she was thinking in her mind. Kannamoochi, kissing ellam good good. A fast-paced feel-good story. Well done nalluClap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kadhal yudham ( completed) (Page 16)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aanteek

Goldie

Aanteek

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Good timing for me!!!  came in and caught up, and it is over already!!!!??  But Nallu, it is beautiful story, I enjoyed every single bit of it.  I am very happy for Munna & Chooti, finally back together.  Very cute names...

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile_plus

Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

Veda,I'm just kidding.. Ur FF is 16 and above category.... Kids can read with Parental guidanceWinkLOLLOL

ROFL...........Bravo Bravo Bravo............anu akka neenga kalaikirathille killadhi than Thumbs Up

Thanks Anu and Aish for the certification..Ellarum potti pottutu sema kalakkala kalaaikaraanga pa..Wink

Veda naan oru floater mathri at least in this case....minutukku minute side panchukitee irupean...sorry ma Tongue

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Clap Bravo Bravo Bravo............that was a lovely ending.....although i wish you did not end it sooooo soon Disapprove!  But thanks so much for entertaining all of us here.  Looking forward to more of your ff's in the future....

Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 20 September 2008 at 1:13pm

smile_plus

smile_plus

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 3:16am | IP Logged
thanks serial for reading it in 1 go

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 5:39am | IP Logged
That was a really nice romantic ending daa nallu kannaEmbarrassed Finally they got each other that kiss scene was romanticEmbarrassed

Super storyClapClapClap

annoo

annoo

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nallu

R- atleast now will u wear this ring??( he took out the ring he brought tht day to their fav. spot)
G- yochichu soluren
saying this she ran away Ha ha romba kurumbuSmile
R- aei wait so u don't believe me huh?? No expects somethng elseWink
He ran after her. Vera vazhi? Eppove aarambichachu daTongueLOLLOL
He tries to kiss her now.
G- ahh not so fast. ithuthaan catalyst Wink Nallu heroines ellam intha vilayattu romba nalla vilayadaranga LOLLOL Mr.Nallu romba paavamTongue
She takes out her hanky & ties his eyes.
Now try to catch me if u want ur kissAll single gals r getting ideas WinkLOL
He catches hold of her in left hand & uses  right hand index finger to find his spot for kissing He's an expert naa Wink
He finds out & kisses her tenderly on lips. So enjoying tht spl thing he's been longing for??EmbarrassedTongue
After sometime the words" after marriage" from her brought him back to earth U brought tht romantic mood w/o using many wordsEmbarrassedClapClap
G- sleep ofcourse Ippadi thaan ethi vidaradhuLOL
R- wat?? PaavamConfused
G- call me
R- why waste a call i will stay here Ha ha good oneLOLLOL
Rahul will come back to her house & her room soon as her hubby.
Yes he was right her room misses him. That was soooo sweet Embarrassed
Subham.

I enjoyed this romantic FF. Expecting another romantic one soon.WinkTongue

I appreciate ur efforts to entertain us inspite of ur busy schedule as a viewbieClapClapClap  

Post Reply New Post

Go to top