Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Nallu,

I liked your concept - Yadhaarthamaana Kadhal Kadhai..!! 👏

Look forward to reading your romantic chapters...😉
annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

smile_plus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

A great chapter Nallu. ...

I think the pic Geetha had is of Rahul's.  If that is the case, then i already see a kadhal yudham.  Geetha fighting through emotions, while Simmy through her behavior. 

Anu Akka, that was a great point 😆, i wonder what they'll do when they are left alone in a secluded place..hm...only Nallu knows 😉

sankadevi30 thumbnail
u will know aish such situation too comes, wat he does then makes him an extraordinary guy😉
Edited by nallu - 15 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail
vow ippovae mutham ellam vandhudichey poga poga ennavellam nadakkumo.................pagal nerathula adhuvum office kulla,abachaaram abachaaram...............ennavo po,ellarum konjam romantic'a dhaan thiriyuraangapa indha section muzhukka.  
S'pore'la mazhai vera peyudhu................so climate is also romantic,me vidraen jootu.........cant take anymore right now😳
Sue Nair thumbnail

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha_muka1980

A great chapter Nallu. ...

I think the pic Geetha had is of Rahul's.  If that is the case, then i already see a kadhal yudham.  Geetha fighting through emotions, while Simmy through her behavior. 

Anu Akka, that was a great point 😆, i wonder what they'll do when they are left alone in a secluded place..hm...only Nallu knows 😉

I agree Aisha...the best gal wins...but who do you think it could be? yaar anntha villi....?? Geetha vaa? 😃
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😲 Kissing, in office 😲😲 My god nallu, how cud you?? Now netra is thinking about taking vinod's offer to help him out in office 🤣🤣🤣

Congratulations on ur new FF which has already created a sensation pack among the readers..... All the best and waiting for ur next chapter soon 😍