Non Sun TV Serials

Alaipayuthey - FF ;-) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 53

smile_plus

smile_plus

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annoo

Veda u got me wrong. I did not get disappointed by the way ur story is shaping up. Infact it is so real and i'm enjoying it.Tongue
 I was disappointed cos u did not know anything abt M&B. They r height of romanceWink So I hav a feeling tht ur romantic chapters will not hav the kick i'm expecting.. Sorry ya.This is wat i felt. Smile 
Dont think tht i'm under estimating ur talents... I have read so many romantic novels but nothing can beat M&B. I thought tht urs also will hav the same touch Wink

Anu,

Sorry about misinterpreting your comment..I liked your candid feedback..!!

Well, I haven't read even a single romantic/love story book thus far..So,  I wouldn't be able to bring out the romantic kick in this FF. But I will entertain you all with my BLUE style of writing..Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Alaipayuthey - FF ;-) (Page 6)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smile_plus

smile_plus

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalki2007

it is a good start smile

family life is different - because if lovers meet they don't talk about seriously about life also end of the day they each go their own home.

living together answering to other peroson your actions  it will take time to adjust and patience. 
i think Sowmi is a normal girl - wanted to meet a person just like in the movies - fell in love

Hi Kalki,

Thanks for stopping by this thread!! I appreciate your words of wisdom.Clap

Fan fiction deals with dreams/fantasies and defies reality..The purpose of FF is to have mere fun..No room for logic here..

Sowmi's character is based on digital logic - Either 1 or 0..That implies, She either likes a person or doesn't like..So, she wanted to get married to a person whom she liked at first sight..Wink

smile_plus

smile_plus

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Blue Bulb?? ROFL Netra only had Green Bulb when vinod first propose. The blue bulb came right after the license got up the neck ... no wait, it came evening,,,,... no no no, it came at night ............ after the gala dinner Wink

Good chapter. by the way veda, oru kutty doubt daa. What made u chose the name sowmi??? Curious, dats y asking naa Smile

Hi Netra,

I am talking about ZERO-WATT- BLUE-BULB whereas you are talking about 1000-WATTS-BLUE-BULB..EmbarrassedBlushingWink

No specific reason..I like the name, "Sowmya/Sowmi" just like that..

smile_plus

smile_plus

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

Clap First of all very very very interesting and entertaining....am in love with this FF Veda.  It's got everything to it Wink! Thanks, Aish

Like Anu said, I have a gut feeling that this is based on a true story too ....it is true realistic to be a fantasy.  I hope you know what I mean Veda Wink, esp the US trip to pursue further studies SmileThe underlined part is REAL..Smile

By the way, you never mentioned anything about the nature of her gang (other than their nautiness)....are they bunch of girls like Swamya??  Good question. I will reveal GANG's identity in Sowmi-Shri's wedding chapter 9..

The guy is def. a goodu boy!  his partner will def. be a lucky one!!!  Swamya will meet his expectations now that a lot of coincidence are happening! I believe in this quote: "When you genuinely want something, the universe conspires to give it to you.." Wink

When this panchu meets the neruppu, love will def. ignite....can't wait to read more Veda....you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love pathikka thaan pohudhu..Wink

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Indha mandrathukku indrumudhal blue bulbppu sidu nnu sootukireen......Wink.....j/k....Big smile.....

Just amazing stuff/ chapter dear.  You've described their emotions really well!  Can't wait for the next chapter....keep it coming.......ClapClapClap

Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 05 September 2008 at 7:15pm

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 05 September 2008 at 3:47am | IP Logged
oh gal u don't seem like writing for first timeClap

u really rockStar

bottled up feelings all thrown out illa vedaLOL

keep it coming

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 05 September 2008 at 6:44am | IP Logged
good one Veda - keep going

now you have lot of fans - i like the situation song

singapal smile - nice

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 05 September 2008 at 9:06am | IP Logged
oh...............ore wavelength.............inimae niraiya kaadhal modhal  ellam undaa,veda???????

gud one yaar...........i enjoyed it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top