Post Reply New Post

Page 53 of 53

Page 1 Page 52
Page   of 53

annoo

annoo

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile_plus

Owing to my REAL RED BULB , I feel guilty (1%) for crossing limit in few of the chapters..Therinju pannaalum, theriyaama panaalum, thappa thappu illaama pannaalum,  ennoda "idiosyncratic principles" padi THAPPU THAPPU thaan..
 Then I should feel more guilty than you for writing a non-veg chapter in KNI FF. What is your opinion about KNI FF HM chapter? Confused
 Then forgot to mention some of my comments for your FF. That was really too much... Angry
 Then its my turn to apologise for those dark blue/green comments...Cry 
 Here in this place, I appreciate another thing in you, is your honesty. Clap
 K.Balachander is my fav director,my dad and me always argue about him. My dad says he has pervertion in his thinking. My answer for that is he had been ALWAYS honest with his characters.. Hope you get my pointWink
Then onething I felt too dramatic about your FF and characters is that RED BULB. LOL

Edited by annoo - 03 October 2008 at 2:18am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Alaipayuthey - FF ;-) (Page 53)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annoo

Waiting for some more FF's with lot of innovative ideasWink

me too me too.....Veda's a talented girl (more so, a multitasking girl) !  I want to read more of her  FF's in our non-sun tv section....common Veda, when are you starting another one.....i'm waiting!!!!

smile_plus

smile_plus

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Hi Anu,

Seidha thappa othukaradhu kku peru "Honesty"; Thappae Seiyyaama, ALWAYS RIGHT aa iruppadhar kku peru "Integrity"..I believe more in Integrity than in Honesty..Per Integrity, there is no sliding scale - You are either right or wrong...

I loved everything but sentimental rasam in your KNI FF..Your KNI FF HM chapter was a mabbu chapter..Blushing konjam kick aa thaan irundhadhu..Wink Thuli virasam illaamal, Very well done!!Clap

You don't have to apologize for your comments in this FF..Indeed, your complimentary comments complemented this FF..I would adjective your comments as "EVERGREEN" and NOT "GREEN"(In my jargon, BLUE ;-))..Ungaloda comments ellam - "PRAMAADHAM"..Clap Naan rombave rasichu rasanai odu padichaen..Oru idathil kooda mugham sulichu padikkavae illai..These candid words speak for itself!!

I am an ardent fan of KB's direction sans pre-marital/marital/post-marital absurdities..In my opinion, Vidhyaasama panren nu sollittu kirukku thanama panradha enaal accept panna mudiyaadhu..This is a controversial topic - We can take this discussion offline..

RED BULB mattum illana, IF admin eppovo ennoda account aa BAN panniruppaanga..LOL To be frank with you, I do admire the RED BULB in REAL me..

Aish:  Multi-tasking/Multi-threading/Multi-processing nu Multi-yeathi vittu IF la ennoda account aa NULLIFY panra idea va?? LOL Indha game kku naa varala pa..Wink

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 04 October 2008 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Enna idhu veda, sin, thapppu, chitragupta, acountunnu asattuthanama pesareenga. You have never crossed the limits. Your portrayal of blue things was aesthetic, not at all vulgar. Are the sculptors who sculpted nude sculptures and sexual postures in the temple are sinners?

smile_plus

smile_plus

Posted: 04 October 2008 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Hi G,

I appreciate your pointer on sculptors. Clap

Hi Friends,

I am self content with this "Alaipayuthey" kirukkal and believe my personal record with Chitragupta is clean..Wink It was all for mere fun and frolic and there is no looking back..Smile

Viewbies - Please lock this thread. Thanks!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top