Alaipayuthey - FF ;-) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 53

annoo

annoo

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile_plus

Hey Anu,

I believe in setting a low expectation and exceeding it, rather than setting a high expectation and just meeting it..

Veda u got me wrong. I did not get disappointed by the way ur story is shaping up. Infact it is so real and i'm enjoying it.Tongue
 I was disappointed cos u did not know anything abt M&B. They r height of romanceWink So I hav a feeling tht ur romantic chapters will not hav the kick i'm expecting.. Sorry ya.This is wat i felt. Smile 
Dont think tht i'm under estimating ur talents... I have read so many romantic novels but nothing can beat M&B. I thought tht urs also will hav the same touch Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Alaipayuthey - FF ;-) (Page 5)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annoo

annoo

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

Haiyyo Haiyyo.... These things last only till children come into life..CryCryCry anubhavathula thathuvathai poliyura maadhiri irukku anuEmbarrassed 
YesWink  enna panna...LOLLOL
Polamba oru edam kidaithathil oru santhosamBig smile

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 8:19am | IP Logged
it is a good start smile

family life is different - because if lovers meet they don't talk about seriously about life also end of the day they each go their own home.

living together answering to other peroson your actions  it will take time to adjust and patience. 
i think Sowmi is a normal girl - wanted to meet a person just like in the movies - fell in love

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Blue Bulb?? ROFL Netra only had Green Bulb when vinod first propose. The blue bulb came right after the license got up the neck ... no wait, it came evening,,,,... no no no, it came at night ............ after the gala dinner Wink

Good chapter. by the way veda, oru kutty doubt daa. What made u chose the name sowmi??? Curious, dats y asking naa Smile

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annoo

Haiyyo Haiyyo.... These things last only till children come into life..CryCryCry

Anu sweto Embarrassed Im sooooooo sorry daa but netra will NOT agree with this EmbarrassedWink

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Clap First of all very very very interesting and entertaining....am in love with this FF Veda.  It's got everything to it Wink!

Like Anu said, I have a gut feeling that this is based on a true story too ....it is true realistic to be a fantasy.  I hope you know what I mean Veda Wink, esp the US trip to pursue further studies Smile

Blue light  LOLLOLLOL...GOD...I can't seem to stop laughing over this!  The gang really taught Swamya well, hm..now a days we should not judge a girl by her appearance!!!  By the way, you never mentioned anything about the nature of her gang (other than their nautiness)....are they bunch of girls like Swamya?? 

The guy is def. a goodu boy!  his partner will def. be a lucky one!!!  Swamya will meet his expectations now that a lot of coincidence are happening!

When this panchu meets the neruppu, love will def. ignite....can't wait to read more Veda....you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Blue Bulb?? ROFL Netra only had Green Bulb when vinod first propose. The blue bulb came right after the license got up the neck ... no wait, it came evening,,,,... no no no, it came at night ............ after the gala dinner Wink

You're hilarious Netra....LOLLOL

Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 04 September 2008 at 3:41pm

smile_plus

smile_plus

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annoo

Wow COLOURFULa irukku story.ClapClapClap
I can understand whats going to come next Smile
Tell me their sunsign Veda Wink Pls... I'm just curious. U need not tell the girls sunsign.Tell the boy's pls...
I know this is a real story with some imagination..Tongue

Hi Anu,

Thanks for your 
COLOURFUL appreciation.

You will find the REEL sun signs of Sowmi & Shri in the upcoming chapter..I am 100% sure you know the girl's fiery-sunsign..Wink Have you read Linda Goodman's book on Sun Signs? One of my favourite time passes is to analyze the sun signs of friends and guess the sun signs of acquaintances..Smile

Hi Friends,

Thanks for all your comments.

YES. This FF has both real and reel elements in it..I leave it to the imagination of readers to guess the percentage of real and reel stuff..Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top