smile_plus

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nallu

ohh ohh olunga arabicha chapter ethillayo mudiyithe kadavulae kadavulae

veda be careful in wat u write, i am warning u again, friendly warningLOL

let see where u take usWink

Thanks, Nallu..

Hearty congrats to all the new viewbies!! Clap

Idhukkae warning kudutha eppadi? I would suggest you to save your warnings for chapters that require REAL warnings!! Wink Let me add a bit of BLUE flavour in this FF and check whether these new viewbies are vigilant in their duty..LOL

On a serious note, if you find any of my lines violating the IF's code of conduct, do PM/e-mail me..I will delete those disputable lines then..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Alaipayuthey - FF ;-) (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annoo

annoo

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile_plus

On a serious note, if you find any of my lines violating the IF's code of conduct, do PM/e-mail me..I will delete those disputable lines then..
Ethu enna kathai? Censor boardla irrukaravanga mattum nalla enjoy panra madhiri irukku? If that happens mail me the  unedited copy, Veda

Edited by annoo - 02 September 2008 at 8:40pm

smile_plus

smile_plus

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annoo

Enna nakkala?? Write in english..That suits ur story,thinking etc 

~Hi Anu, I would request you to bear with my writing in Tamil. I prefer to write in Tamil for the very essence of fun..Hilarious, colloquial, informal conversation in tamil loses its authentic flavor when translated in English..Tamil padathai English la dub panni kodumai paduthina maadhiri irukkum..

Hey Veda,
   I just luved tht ring tone thing. Vaseegara for lover and amma for mom.Clap
   I somehow get the feeling tht Sowmi is more of Veda..Smile correcta?? But there's no one to use tht vaseegara ringtone.... cos Veda is so-called goody goody Wink
 I'm enjoying every bit of it girl. Keep going Thumbs Up

~Thanks, Anu..I am deferring this question until my last chapter..

smile_plus

smile_plus

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annoo

I have a doubt... Do u really feel tht M&B is blue?
Not at all its like nursery Big smile

Believe me, I haven't read even a single book authored by M&B..I heard the author's name for the first time when I watched Kanda Naal Mudhal movie..

Nursery books ellam venaam..Ph.D level books aa konjam recommend pannunga..Wink

smile_plus

smile_plus

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

idhenna neela kadhaiya illa oodhaa kadhaiya...............by the way Alaipayudhey is one of my fav.movie yaar..........title is very attractive vedha.........1st chapter is gud too......yaaru sowmyaWink unmaiyai sollidu vedha............konjam pachaiya,oodhava,neelama'nu konjam vilakkina nalla irukkumLOL

Thanks, Ambi..Alaipayuthey is one of my fav movies too..

Sowmya yaaru nu poga poga purinjukuveenga..

Of late, I am suffering from "selective colour blindness"..BLUE colour thavira vera vannangal kangalukku theriyaradhu illai..Wink Adhanaala vilakkam thara iyalavillai..Will regain my normal colour vision once I am done with this FF..!! LOL

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nallu

ohh ohh olunga arabicha chapter ethillayo mudiyithe kadavulae kadavulae

veda be careful in wat u write, i am warning u again, friendly warningLOL

let see where u take usWink

Thanks, Nallu..

Hearty congrats to all the new viewbies!! Clap Thanx

Idhukkae warning kudutha eppadi? I would suggest you to save your warnings for chapters that require REAL warnings!! Wink Let me add a bit of BLUE flavour in this FF and check whether these new viewbies are vigilant in their duty..LOL makkals enga velaiyai adhigapaduthradhu unga velai illai.............u shud co-operate & lessen our work.............idhu advice illama veda warningsu 4 uWink

u shud correct it by u'rself daa veda..........just think b4 posting............if necessary,we will pm u...........but do keep in mind IF's rules & regulations b4 posting anything in a open forum.......................we are always here 2 help u.

Edited by kadhambari - 02 September 2008 at 8:51pm

smile_plus

smile_plus

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

Now coming to Somya.....the gal's gonna be big trouble when her parents get to know the other side of their goody - goody daughter.  More so, I think the parents will be heart broken, or on the flip side, she might loose her freedom to do whatever she wanted. 

Can't wait to read more about the converstaion she has with her lover boy.....if that is what the vaseegara song means LOL...

Bravo Veda...keep it up!!!

Thanks, Aish..Welcome to this crazy-thread!!

I appreciate your analysis!!

Well, Sowmya is a very good girl..As the story progresses, you will get to know her character well..Let me replay the line that I scripted in the first chapter to describe Sowmi's trait..

"Kattupaadillaamal valarndhaalum thanakku thaane kattupaadugal vaithu kondu vidaapidiyaaga pinpatrinaal."

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Well, Sowmya is a very good girl..As the story progresses, you will get to know her character well..Let me replay the line that I scripted in the first chapter to describe Sowmi's trait..

"Kattupaadillaamal valarndhaalum thanakku thaane kattupaadugal vaithu kondu vidaapidiyaaga pinpatrinaal."

Thanks for the clarification Veda....I missed the line earlier TongueTongue

I'm keenly waiting for your next episode.........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top