Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kadhambari thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: annoo

Veda,

After knowing that its a real incident happened to your close friend... I dont feel like commenting..Same here.
U say that u have changed after tht incident.... But for me even in a story i did not like using 3 lives to change 2 persons..dats my point too.
Hope you get my point...
I feel very sorry for the family of ur friend and  her hubby... I feel sorry for u n ur other friends too....loosing a close buddy is such a pain,i know.
I dont want to talk about it and remind u abt those memories u want to forget.

sankadevi30 thumbnail
tats so sad to hear tat it happened in realπŸ˜”

but like aish said i made gr8 friends here

GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kadaisi chapter oru melancholic kavidhai veda. Such painful experiences do serve as eye openers; chase away the ego in us and urges us to be nice to everyone. Anyway, I'm really sad to hear your friend's fate.

This story made an interesting read. Reader's resposes made an even more interesting read. I loved your hikus and the symbolic way of telling blue things. You have redefined the words 'blue' and 'red'. Before, blue reminded me of sea and sadness. And red reminded me of communism. But not anymore thanks to your FF. Your story telling was innovative. Over all, very well done. Do write more FF's.
smile_plus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GGG3

Kadaisi chapter oru melancholic kavidhai veda.

~Hi G, You expressed it succinctly..Thanks much!!

Your story telling was innovative. Over all, very well done. Do write more FF's.

~I am not sure whether "Chitragupta" made an entry/created a record in my personal "SIN" account for the FIRST TIME on account of this FF ..I am not ready to take a second chance at all..
πŸ˜‰

annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smile_plus

Your story telling was innovative. Over all, very well done. Do write more FF's. Yes, I agree with you G3.😊

~I am not sure whether "Chitragupta" made an entry/created a record in my personal "SIN" account for the FIRST TIME on account of this FF ..I am not ready to take a second chance at all..
  Veda, I need an explanation for your statement.πŸ˜› How can you say that entertaining is a SIN😑😑

Veda, I dont know whether you have heard about this story Five point Someone... It is about 3 IITians. 

Before reading that I felt I will not be able to enjoy that book,cos its a story about some 0.01% of Indian population.

I thought anything which I cannot identify myself,i will not enjoy. But that story changed my opinion. The second story which changed my opinion is your Alaipauthey. You know me very well that i give only honest opinions. 

If you dont feel like writing because of the time factor,it is understandable... but dont say some stupid things ok..😑
 I enjoyed your FF thoroughly well (though I was not able to identify with her). If you had explained post marriage period in detail,you would have made us feel that Sowmi character someone close to us. That was the only thing I would say is not alright in ur writing...You did not explain that character properly..

You know Sowmi character very well but I have not come across that character in my life,so it was difficult for me to understand..

Till chapter 12, I was really obessessed with your FF. You did a great jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Waiting for some more FF's with lot of innovative ideasπŸ˜‰

I liked the way you explain things indirectly.. My fav part was that pendant thing..β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜‰
I liked your idea of explaining FN without crossing the limit. It was like a beautiful poem..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Then your explanation for 7 steps.. That was awesome gal..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I still wonder what made you say that statement. I need an explanation..😑😑
smile_plus thumbnail

Hi Anu, I am flattered!! Thanks for your compliments..I thoroughly enjoyed scripting this FF..πŸ˜‰

Though I am mentally tough, I didn't have guts to write Sowmi's plight  after wedding because of my close association with that character..I didn't portray sensitive/emotional issues between her and Shri just to avoid the lingering effect in her REAL life..I changed the script at the eleventh hour..I was more comfortable narrating the REAL pain that Sowmi went through instead of cooking up something REEL..That tragic incident did create a big impact in her life..

I still wonder what made you say that statement. I need an explanation..😑😑

Owing to my REAL RED BULB , I feel guilty (1%) for crossing limit in few of the chapters..Therinju pannaalum, theriyaama panaalum, thappa thappu illaama pannaalum,  ennoda "idiosyncratic principles" padi THAPPU THAPPU thaan..

annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smile_plus

Owing to my REAL RED BULB , I feel guilty (1%) for crossing limit in few of the chapters..Therinju pannaalum, theriyaama panaalum, thappa thappu illaama pannaalum,  ennoda "idiosyncratic principles" padi THAPPU THAPPU thaan..
 Then I should feel more guilty than you for writing a non-veg chapter in KNI FF. What is your opinion about KNI FF HM chapter? πŸ˜•
 Then forgot to mention some of my comments for your FF. That was really too much... 😑
 Then its my turn to apologise for those dark blue/green comments...😭 
 Here in this place, I appreciate another thing in you, is your honesty. πŸ‘
 K.Balachander is my fav director,my dad and me always argue about him. My dad says he has pervertion in his thinking. My answer for that is he had been ALWAYS honest with his characters.. Hope you get my pointπŸ˜‰

Then onething I felt too dramatic about your FF and characters is that RED BULB. πŸ˜†

Edited by annoo - 15 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Waiting for some more FF's with lot of innovative ideasπŸ˜‰

me too me too.....Veda's a talented girl (more so, a multitasking girl) !  I want to read more of her  FF's in our non-sun tv section....common Veda, when are you starting another one.....i'm waiting!!!!
smile_plus thumbnail
Hi Anu,

Seidha thappa othukaradhu kku peru "Honesty"; Thappae Seiyyaama, ALWAYS RIGHT aa iruppadhar kku peru "Integrity"..I believe more in Integrity than in Honesty..Per Integrity, there is no sliding scale - You are either right or wrong...

I loved everything but sentimental rasam in your KNI FF..Your KNI FF HM chapter was a mabbu chapter..☺️ konjam kick aa thaan irundhadhu..πŸ˜‰ Thuli virasam illaamal, Very well done!!πŸ‘

You don't have to apologize for your comments in this FF..Indeed, your complimentary comments complemented this FF..I would adjective your comments as "EVERGREEN" and NOT "GREEN"(In my jargon, BLUE ;-))..Ungaloda comments ellam - "PRAMAADHAM"..πŸ‘ Naan rombave rasichu rasanai odu padichaen..Oru idathil kooda mugham sulichu padikkavae illai..These candid words speak for itself!!

I am an ardent fan of KB's direction sans pre-marital/marital/post-marital absurdities..In my opinion, Vidhyaasama panren nu sollittu kirukku thanama panradha enaal accept panna mudiyaadhu..This is a controversial topic - We can take this discussion offline..

RED BULB mattum illana, IF admin eppovo ennoda account aa BAN panniruppaanga..πŸ˜† To be frank with you, I do admire the RED BULB in REAL me..

Aish:  Multi-tasking/Multi-threading/Multi-processing nu Multi-yeathi vittu IF la ennoda account aa NULLIFY panra idea va?? πŸ˜† Indha game kku naa varala pa..πŸ˜‰

GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Enna idhu veda, sin, thapppu, chitragupta, acountunnu asattuthanama pesareenga. You have never crossed the limits. Your portrayal of blue things was aesthetic, not at all vulgar. Are the sculptors who sculpted nude sculptures and sexual postures in the temple are sinners?