India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

2 DNA TEST - YET SAME RESULT

aaliyah Senior Member
aaliyah
aaliyah

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 7:47am | IP Logged

HEY GUYS. i think that the two dna test thing is quite confusing. i mean sahil said he changed the dna report then how come the original dna report matched as well. i think this is definately arjun but pretending to be sahil. another thing which i thought...you know when arjun (sahil) was on the phone he couldve been really crying but perhaps when samay came into the room (arjun saw him through the mirror or somin) and changed his act as being sahil. there is a possibility that he wants samay to think he is sahil so samay can try to get him out of the way (like he got arjun out of the way)...that way kajal can see from her own eyes how far samay would go for her. and if you noticed how sahil mentioned samays love to kajal...that could be an indication that sahil wants kajal to know samay still loves her and will go to any extremes to get her back.

overall this is definately arjun...i know ekta is just fooling with us....and about sahils thoughts towards the end of the epsiode...well ekta has made many other bloopers so this might just be added to the rest. when she reveals he is arjun she will not even clarify why he was "thinking" like sahil.

anyway...what are your thoughts on this.

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyah

HEY GUYS. i think that the two dna test thing is quite confusing. i mean sahil said he changed the dna report then how come the original dna report matched as well. i think this is definately arjun but pretending to be sahil. another thing which i thought...you know when arjun (sahil) was on the phone he couldve been really crying but perhaps when samay came into the room (arjun saw him through the mirror or somin) and changed his act as being sahil. there is a possibility that he wants samay to think he is sahil so samay can try to get him out of the way (like he got arjun out of the way)...that way kajal can see from her own eyes how far samay would go for her. and if you noticed how sahil mentioned samays love to kajal...that could be an indication that sahil wants kajal to know samay still loves her and will go to any extremes to get her back.

overall this is definately arjun...i know ekta is just fooling with us....and about sahils thoughts towards the end of the epsiode...well ekta has made many other bloopers so this might just be added to the rest. when she reveals he is arjun she will not even clarify why he was "thinking" like sahil.

anyway...what are your thoughts on this.

Interesting..hummmmm..  I think you might be right about, Eijaz wanting to show Kajol how far Samay would go for her, but on another post called ",Sahil" on the forums KOI DIL MEIN HAI me and other people have some different ideas. 

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 9:44am | IP Logged

What you said makes sense and is interesting. But one thing- why would the real Arjun tell himself that he'll make Kajal regret the day he came back? Then again, why would Sahil cry to himself, that too when he is alone? Either way, someone- Arjun or Sahil or Kushal (still possible)-is one heck of an actor.

This is all very confusingConfused

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 10:11am | IP Logged
makes sense...arjun pretending to catch samay off guard....
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Don't know why.......but I still believe this is Arjun. How can Sahil all of a sudden enter the picture like this? I think Samay infact did have a hand in Arjun's (or Sahil's) death and now Arjun is purposely coming back to show Samay's true colors. OR maybe what if Arjun DID infact overhear Kajal telling Krittika that she sacraficed her love for her best friend and now Arjun also belives that Samay still loves Kajal and he's trying to get Samay to admit it? Whatever the reason may be, I still believe this is the real Arjun. How can he know everything about kajal and arjun and NOT be arjun. He has given too much of a reason to belive he is Arjun so now when he says he's sahil.....how can you believe him? Plus, when kajal ran upstairs and was craying in the hall and Arjun came up from behind her to explain why he can't be with her, she was sitting and had her back to him, yet he still was crying and wipped his tears. If this was Sahil, why would he be crying? Kajal wasn't even facing him so he didn't have to pretend right? I think deep down this is Arjun and he is feeling guilty for what he's doing with Kajal, but at the same time has to put on a brave face. And why would he not touch kajal on the shoulder everytime he came up from behind her? Everytime he would come to her he would not touch her cause of what Samay said right? Well, if this is Sahil, he wouldn't care what Samay said and told him not to do cause he is not on good terms with Samay right?

Somehow, I think that Samay was part of Arjun's death. I think that Arjun is playing along with Kushaal to fool not only Kushaal but Samay and at the same time show their true colors. I think that the person Arjun was talking to on the phone was Kushaal and arjun is also fooling Kushaal into thinking he's on the same team as him, but really he's doing all this to exploit him and samay. Also when you think of it, sahil or arjun doesn't act rudely or bad with Kajal. Everything he's said in his head to kajal about when she finds out the truth of what he's doing the floor will slip away from under your feet, and the reason he's back, etc, etc. he never really said anything to hurt kajal. By this I mean he never said that he's back to destroy or ruin kajal's life or anything like that. I think that he meant by what he said was that the person she thought Samay was, is someone completely different.

Bottom line, I still think this is Arjun. Ekta wanted us to belive its Arjun and then dropped the bomb when arjun said he was sahil and now she will dropped the bomb again when we find out that he's still really Arjun. That's what I think. Confused

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonynyu

What you said makes sense and is interesting. But one thing- why would the real Arjun tell himself that he'll make Kajal regret the day he came back? Then again, why would Sahil cry to himself, that too when he is alone? Either way, someone- Arjun or Sahil or Kushal (still possible)-is one heck of an actor.

This is all very confusingConfused

sonynyu i agree with you when you said " Arjun, Sahil, or Kushal(still possible)-is one heck of an actor."  They act so terricif!.  I can't wait to see next weeks eposide, i really want to see eijaz playing a negative role! 

ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TiN24

Don't know why.......but I still believe this is Arjun. How can Sahil all of a sudden enter the picture like this? I think Samay infact did have a hand in Arjun's (or Sahil's) death and now Arjun is purposely coming back to show Samay's true colors. OR maybe what if Arjun DID infact overhear Kajal telling Krittika that she sacraficed her love for her best friend and now Arjun also belives that Samay still loves Kajal and he's trying to get Samay to admit it? Whatever the reason may be, I still believe this is the real Arjun. How can he know everything about kajal and arjun and NOT be arjun. He has given too much of a reason to belive he is Arjun so now when he says he's sahil.....how can you believe him? Plus, when kajal ran upstairs and was craying in the hall and Arjun came up from behind her to explain why he can't be with her, she was sitting and had her back to him, yet he still was crying and wipped his tears. If this was Sahil, why would he be crying? Kajal wasn't even facing him so he didn't have to pretend right? I think deep down this is Arjun and he is feeling guilty for what he's doing with Kajal, but at the same time has to put on a brave face. And why would he not touch kajal on the shoulder everytime he came up from behind her? Everytime he would come to her he would not touch her cause of what Samay said right? Well, if this is Sahil, he wouldn't care what Samay said and told him not to do cause he is not on good terms with Samay right?

Somehow, I think that Samay was part of Arjun's death. I think that Arjun is playing along with Kushaal to fool not only Kushaal but Samay and at the same time show their true colors. I think that the person Arjun was talking to on the phone was Kushaal and arjun is also fooling Kushaal into thinking he's on the same team as him, but really he's doing all this to exploit him and samay. Also when you think of it, sahil or arjun doesn't act rudely or bad with Kajal. Everything he's said in his head to kajal about when she finds out the truth of what he's doing the floor will slip away from under your feet, and the reason he's back, etc, etc. he never really said anything to hurt kajal. By this I mean he never said that he's back to destroy or ruin kajal's life or anything like that. I think that he meant by what he said was that the person she thought Samay was, is someone completely different.

Bottom line, I still think this is Arjun. Ekta wanted us to belive its Arjun and then dropped the bomb when arjun said he was sahil and now she will dropped the bomb again when we find out that he's still really Arjun. That's what I think. Confused

dude i agree u read my mind thats what i think too and u know at the end when in his mind he' telling kajal(in his mind) that she will regret this when she finds out the reel thing mayb he was referring to samay and kushal who knows?

u guyz remeber when kajal went to go get the DNA report and then she told them that that is not arjun but she was joking for samay? i started crying cuz watching poor arjun cry it was sad!! so tears started falling down my cheeks it was sad heartbreaking!! then she said that she was joking and everything and then they show arjun on the phone crying and stuff? then he wiped a tear and had an evil tone to his voice? that was confusing!!!! thats when i thought so i cries for the wrong arjun? man that was scary!! sry for the long reply!!!! then i thought this isn't the arjun this is reelly sahil. and then afterwards deep down i know he's the reel arjun!!! we just gotta wait and watch!!!

ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

i reelly hope this is arjun!!!!!

if it wasn't then they wouldn't play the song "tu hi dil mein hai" and play the other music that they only put for arjun and kajal!! remember?

and crying in the hall by himself what was all that about? sahil wouldn't cry in the hall all by himself!! this has to be the reel arjun!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index