Twilight

Don't fear Rob's music is still there!

jpatel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey I was looking thorugh EW and i found this...and Update from an article previeously posted by a member in the forum!

UPDATE: Twilighters, never fear. We want to clear up one crucial fact: Rob Pattinson's music will in fact appear in Twilight. According to director Catherine Hardwicke, two of Pattinson's songs that he wrote before Twilight started filming are going to be featured in the movie. In fact, they recorded them this month. And while Hardwicke wanted Pattinson to write Bella's Lullaby for the film, Hardwicke says Pattinson's music is very personal. "I don't think he does it on request," she writes in an e-mail. "His two songs are pretty great."

Enjoy!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TINK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well thats good to hear! Rob is a great muscian and I cant wait to hear his music in the movie! SIGH! I love him! 😳

Thanx for sharing!

Sam x

~*manai*~ thumbnail
FAINT!!!!!!!!!!!
he is soooooooooooo hotttttttttttttttttttt
Mockingjay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah, it just sucks that he's not doing the lullaby. i mean, its still great that 2 of his other songs are in the movie, but i was really hoping he would do the lullaby, cause he's just an amazing pianist.
jpatel thumbnail
Hye he is an amazing musician but the cast were saying he was improvising it and not really composed anything for it....maybe it could be betetr if he didn't compose the lullaby but still his music in the movie will make it even more greater
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

noo i wanted Rob to sing the lullaby, i was so excited about it.After all this lullaby is so special, bella's favourite. He shud have 😭😭😭 I have never heard him sing or play, i read a lot about his piano skills though.. did he ever sing before in public? 

*sigh* this guy is killing me to death. Im still wondering can someone so beautiful be REAL!!😍☺️
Edited by Ananya_A - 15 years ago
jpatel thumbnail
lol...yea he's played in public before i think... with his band in some London pub's and that....heard he's good...he wnet solo and i saw one of his songs...some people had mixed reviews...but i mean not everyones taste are the same...some may love rock and absolutely hate RnB and vice versa! well still looking forward to his compostions!
Dark Love thumbnail
That's super cool! But I was really hoping he'd write the lullaby too...=(