Twilight

Don't fear Rob's music is still there!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jpatel

IF-Dazzler

jpatel

Posted: 01 September 2008 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Hey I was looking thorugh EW and i found this...and Update from an article previeously posted by a member in the forum!

UPDATE: Twilighters, never fear. We want to clear up one crucial fact: Rob Pattinson's music will in fact appear in Twilight. According to director Catherine Hardwicke, two of Pattinson's songs that he wrote before Twilight started filming are going to be featured in the movie. In fact, they recorded them this month. And while Hardwicke wanted Pattinson to write Bella's Lullaby for the film, Hardwicke says Pattinson's music is very personal. "I don't think he does it on request," she writes in an e-mail. "His two songs are pretty great."

Enjoy!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Don't fear Rob's music is still there!" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 01 September 2008 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Well thats good to hear! Rob is a great muscian and I cant wait to hear his music in the movie! SIGH! I love him! Embarrassed

Thanx for sharing!

Sam x

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 7:50am | IP Logged
FAINT!!!!!!!!!!!
he is soooooooooooo hotttttttttttttttttttt

Absolem

Absolem

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
yeah, it just sucks that he's not doing the lullaby. i mean, its still great that 2 of his other songs are in the movie, but i was really hoping he would do the lullaby, cause he's just an amazing pianist.

jpatel

IF-Dazzler

jpatel

Posted: 14 September 2008 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Hye he is an amazing musician but the cast were saying he was improvising it and not really composed anything for it....maybe it could be betetr if he didn't compose the lullaby but still his music in the movie will make it even more greater

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 14 September 2008 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

noo i wanted Rob to sing the lullaby, i was so excited about it.After all this lullaby is so special, bella's favourite. He shud have CryCryCry I have never heard him sing or play, i read a lot about his piano skills though.. did he ever sing before in public? 

*sigh* this guy is killing me to death. Im still wondering can someone so beautiful be REAL!!Day DreamingBlushing

Edited by Ananya_A - 14 September 2008 at 11:24pm

jpatel

IF-Dazzler

jpatel

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 11:40am | IP Logged
lol...yea he's played in public before i think... with his band in some London pub's and that....heard he's good...he wnet solo and i saw one of his songs...some people had mixed reviews...but i mean not everyones taste are the same...some may love rock and absolutely hate RnB and vice versa! well still looking forward to his compostions!

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
That's super cool! But I was really hoping he'd write the lullaby too...=(

Post Reply New Post

Go to top