VideoMix

~*~ Sou's Video Mixes ~*~ New Mix pg-82, 21st Dec (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 83

GoldenDew

IF-Sizzlerz

GoldenDew

Posted: 01 September 2008 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bones88

Sou jaaaaaaaanuHug.... i just loved the new mix.... i am spellbound in the way u have knitted the scenes and the entire feeling of love was brought out soooo weellll...... MINDBLOWING MIXClap...... KUDOS Heart

Bona jaanuuuuuuuu Hug thank u so much for ur appreciation Big smile I am very happy that u liked the mix Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ Sou's Video Mixes ~*~ New Mix pg-82, 21st Dec (Page 7)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GoldenDew

IF-Sizzlerz

GoldenDew

Posted: 01 September 2008 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LUV_shabboo

sou just watched ur "tu jahaan mix"..take a bow hun..it was absolutely beautiful & fantasticClap..i had tears in my eyes after watching itEmbarrassed..my another favourite sad yet melodious songEmbarrassed...& those lyrics are so meaningful & suit our michi to the T..& OFCOURSE THOSE HEARTMELTING michi scenesCry...michi foreverHeart & this is for u dearHug HugHugfor making such an amazing mix..hun need more wonderfulmichi mixes like this asi'm missing them soo much already on kymtOuch

Janki thank u so much hun Tongue I am really happy that u liked the mix Big smileBig smileBig smile I know the lyrics are just so apt for our Michi Tongue actually Michi are just magical they have a capability of making all beautiful songs theirs Tongue Will try and make more Michi mixes Big smile me too missing michi in Kayamath CryCryCry Michi forever Heart

GoldenDew

IF-Sizzlerz

GoldenDew

Posted: 01 September 2008 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiangirl23

That was a good oneClapClapClap

Thank u Smile I am glad u liked it Big smile

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 01 September 2008 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Sou caught up with your VMs.  Loved them especially "tu jahan mein wahan" and "Kitni Bathein".  Both lovely songs and you did justice in the scene selection.  I thought the scenes were a bit long for "tu jahan" and went well after the music ended.  You could have edited out the last bit.  Other than that it was fab. Thanks.Check out my latest addition on Michi hugs.  This was my dream for a long long time.

Edited by optimist - 01 September 2008 at 11:31pm

GoldenDew

IF-Sizzlerz

GoldenDew

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by optimist

Sou caught up with your VMs.  Loved them especially "tu jahan mein wahan" and "Kitni Bathein".  Both lovely songs and you did justice in the scene selection.  I thought the scenes were a bit long for "tu jahan" and went well after the music ended.  You could have edited out the last bit.  Other than that it was fab. Thanks.Check out my latest addition on Michi hugs.  This was my dream for a long long time.

Opti I am glad that u liked the VM's Smile Well michi are just magical whenever any song is played on them they make it their own and according to me only Michi could have done justice to Kitni baatein and Tu jahan.... Smile I am glad u liked both of them as those two mixes are the ones which made me emotional while making them ! As far as the scene length of "tu jahan main wahan" is concerned I intentionally did that Smile as I wanted the eyelock bit to continue even after the music ends ! I made the same mix 7 times and trust me it felt the prolonged version gave the desired effect Smile at least for me it did ! As I wanted to show the longing of Michi and I feel that the pune riot scene had that ! But maybe I did not succeed in what I wanted to convey but never mind there is always a next time Smile will try and improve myself the next time Smile I really appreciate ur honesty and thank u for ur appreciation Smile Sorry Opti I couldn't watch ur new Vm as I was busy with the festivities surrounding Ganesh poojan Smile will definitely watch it during this weekend I am sure the mix would be awesome Smile
Smile

GoldenDew

IF-Sizzlerz

GoldenDew

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Hello guys I have posted a new Michi mix on song Soona mann ka aangan from movie Parineeta Smile on the first page of this thread Smile Please do watch and leave ur comments. Ur comments will inspire me to improve my work Smile

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Love the new mix Sou.  The song is beautiful and the scenes are so heartwrenching.  Technically also I think this is your best. Btw did you see my latest mixes?  Do leave your thoughts on them. 

Saima2010

Saima2010

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 9:15am | IP Logged
hey sou its really nice i loved the new mix THANK U

Post Reply New Post

Go to top