Originally posted by saira_1

awesome part aimeeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘!
hope armaan meets his angel soon😳
thnx for the pm!-update soon😳

Hi Saira 😊
they will meet soon.
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by sadique137

desperate? u must b joking its the 22nd part and we only get to c them colliding 😑
ok i am not going to strangle u but i am sorry i wont b able to spare ur injured leg πŸ˜†

Hey Shamla 😊
I loved what you said. So looks like my injurd leg is once again in danger huh... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by princess4120

WOW!!! absolutely amazing!! what a great part.. i srsly love the bond btwn vaibhav and his superman chachu.. tht superman explanation was awesome.. and his pari dream.. wow!! why didnt u let vaibhav tell about pari!! AWW!! i really wnt them to meet soon.. without fighting.. actually the interview scene will be great.. but who is doing it.. armaan is out of town.. so then atul and dad might do it? and select her .. and have her start before armaan returns?
the kalawa that ridz gave will protect armaan.. thats awesme..
i wish to see armaan surprising his buddy at his bday party.. then it would nice to see that ridz family will be there too.. so tehy can kinda meet.. i dont know..

i hope you are feeling better.. and will update soon!! cuz i cant wait to read more..

thanks so much for the PM!

Hi Princess 😊
Thanx for appreciating the bond between Armaan and Vaibhav. Dont worry, we have two little angels in our story who will take care of things sooner or later.πŸ˜ƒ 
Please read the next part to find who will be interviewing Riddhima.
And i cant promise you every thing you said, but atleast something will be there in next few parts, which may fulfill your wishes.πŸ˜ƒ
I can only say that, you and me, we think quite on the same line, if not on everything, then atleast about a few things. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by samijan

gr8 part. continue soon!!!!!!!!!

Thanx Samira 😊

EPISODE TWENTY-THREE

Next day Rahul took Riddhima with him to his office for the interview. As they reached the building his phone rang "Hello... kya... right now... alright... I will be there in 20 minutes" he closed his phone and turned towards Riddhima "Riddhima mujhe bank jana hai, something urgent has come up..."

"Koi baat nahi bhaiya main khud chali jaongi" she replied.

"theek hai... tu ek kaam kar, wo dekh" he pointed towards the huge high rise building on the other side of the road "Wo hai office... tujhe 6th floor pe jaana hoga... baaki ki details is file main hai..." he handed her a file.

"Alright..." she left his car

"All the best..." he wished her and drove away.

She saw his car disappear and turned towards the building. She waited for the traffic to slow down so that she could cross the road. An old woman was struggling to cross the road at some distance.

Walking towards her she asked the lady politely. "Excuse me" the lady turned towards her "Kya main aapki madad kar sakti hu Aunty?" she asked graciously.

"Wo... beti, mujhe sadak paar karni hai... lekin ye kambakht traffic" she spoke cursing the heavy traffic.

"Koi baat nahi main aapki madad karti hu... aap mera haath pakad lijiye aur ye bag mujhe de dijiye..." as the lady looked at her suspiciously, she smiled again "Aap chinta mat kijiye main leke bhagungi nahi... aur waise bhi aap mera haath bhi tp pakada hua hai... sadak paar karte hi wapis le lena... beech mein aapko problem hogi"

The lady smiled and handed her the bag. Holding her hand, Riddhima helped her cross the road. Riddhima gave back her bag, while the lady thanked and blessed her. Bidding a bye, Riddhima turned back towards the building and entered it after clearing the security.

It was a high-rise multi-story building, an amazing piece of Architecture built with a combination of neat cream walls and sparking navy blue glasses. The premises had a wonderfully maintained garden area decorated with thousands of flower bushes arranged in beautiful patterns. A huge Glow-Sign board around 15 ft tall stood at the top of the building which said "MARVELS - The Malik Empire" indicating its ownership.

She read the name as she walked through the concrete path directing towards the building entrance. As she stood in front of the big glass door at the main entrance, she took a deep breath and put her right foot forwards as instructed by Padma. Padma always asked her to put her right foot forward while entering some new and important place.

She went to the reception area and after making a visitor's entry in the register, she was given a temporary entry pass. Taking the pass with her she searched for the Elevator. She saw a pointer for the elevator and walked towards it. As she waited for the lift to open, a tall, fair and handsome man came and stood besides her.

Suddenly a small screen besides the elevator's door flashed and a message popped up.

"Lift Under Emergency Maintainance... Please use the stairs... We apologize for the inconvience caused - Maintainance Dept."

"Oh no..." she whined and looked at her watch. "Ab to jaroor late ho jaaongi" she looked around nervously to find the way to the stairs. The man saw her trying to find her way. As she glanced towards him and smiled, he smiled back and signaled towards her left. She saw the pointer indicating 'Stairs this way' and mouthed thank you to the gentleman.

Both moved to the stairs and climbed their way up.

"Good Morning..." Riddhima spoke in order to start a conversation. He smiled back in answer and nodded. Riddhima sighed relaxingly seeing a warm smile. "mera aaj interview hai yahan pe..." she informed. "aur apko pata hai, main late ho gayi hu... how stupid of me... bhaiya ko pata chala to bahut naraaz honge... Suna hai ye Marvels wale bahut punctual aur discipline ke bahut strict bhi hain..." as she said that his brow wrinkled while she kept blabbering "aur agar main late pahunchi to kahin wo log mera interview hi cancel na kar de... oh god... Sir... please pray for me... atleast wo mujhe interview to dene de... I swear to god I will never be late again... "

It was clear that she was nervous. No she was actually very-very-very nervous. She kept prattling and muttering some or the other things without any pause or waiting for an answer, while the gentleman kept listening to her patiently observing her cute, nervously animated face which kept changing expressions with every sentence she spoke. He had seen her on the road helping the old lady cross the road before entering the building premises.

After climbing 4 floors, the man started feeling restless. As Riddhima turned towards him still rattling her talks, she didnt see him walking besides her. She looked around to find him and saw him on one of the lower stairs at some distance bending downward. She realized that something is wrong. Immediately stroding towards him, she placed a hand on his shoulder to find him panting. "Sir... are you alright?" she asked worriedly.

He couldnt speak as his breath was lowering. She pulled his face up to see clearly and found his red eyes going dizzy. He was huffing as his breath shallowed further, he was sweating and his limbs looked as if they will give up any time.

She rubbed his back to calm him "Aapke paas pump hai?" she asked realizing he had an asthmatic attack. He nodded positively indicating towards his pocket.

She helped him sit on the stairs and slipped her hand in the inner pocket of his coat to search the pump. Finding the pump, she immediately pulled it out and placed it in front of his mouth, but when she pushed the pump lever, nothing came out. She shook it vigorously but nothing happened. She looked at him to find him struggling hard.

He pointed upstairs "My office... 7th floor..." he spoke with great efforts.

Hearing that, she dropped her bag there and ran upstairs.

As she entered 7th floor, she was stopped by a guard . "Kahan jaa rahi hain madam... ye restricted zone hai..."

"Bhaiya... wahan neeche ek buzurg hain... unki tabiyat theek nahi hai... please madad kijiye... its an emergency" she spoke hurriedly between her breath.

The guard glance her carefully and then nodded "Theek hai... chaliye..."

They strolled back towards the fourth floor. Riddhima literally ran downwards almost tripping a few times followed by the guard. They found the man sitting with his head bend down.

She sat besides him and held his head up "Sir... aap theek to hain?... guard bhaiya" she looked up at the guard.

The guard came down and gasped seeing the man's face "Sir aap?" he ran towards him and held him with his shoulder and placed one of his hand around his waist to help him up. Riddhima supported him from the other side and picked up her as well his bag. The guard punched in his card and they entered 5th floor. They helped the man sit on a couch placed in the waiting room.

Riddhima saw him still restless. She loosened his tie and opened 2 buttons of his shirt, and helped him took off his coat. She asked the guard "Bhaiya thoda gunguna paani mil sakta hai? Aur peene ka paani bhi, lekin jyada thanda nahi..."

"Jee main abhi lata hu" the guard went away. After a while he came back with a slightly warm water and another glass with normal drinking water "Ye lijiye..." he handed it to her.

Riddhima took it and looked around to find some cloth. Not finding anything, she held her dupatta and dipped in it the water and wiped gentleman's face with it. She rubbed his back trying to calm him. "Please kisi doctor ko bula dijiye" she spoke again.

The guard nodded and went to make a call.

She saw the guard talking to somebody on the phone from the helpdesk there.

"Sir... aap jaldi yahan 5th floor pe aa jaiye zaraa... Omang sir ki tabiyat achanak kahraab ho gayi hai..." the guard informed Atul.

"Oh god... Theek hai... tum unka dhyaan rakho... main abhi aata hu" he replied and ran downstairs while calling the doctor.

Riddhima made Omang drink some water and within few minutes he started feeling a little better. She asked him to lie down and relax.

The door flew open and Atul came there running. "Oh god... what happened?" he asked the guard seeing him standing besides Omang who was lying on the couch with his head on Riddhima's lap by now.

"Wo ab thoda theek hain..." she informed as Atul observed Omang. "his pump wasnt working, I guess it was empty... but you still call the doctor please..."

"I have already called one..." he spoke to the guard "Inhe upar le chalte hain"

"Nahi... abhi inhe yahin araam karne dijiye... it wont be good for him to walk right now and the lift isn't working" she interjected, while Atul nodded.

She placed Omang's head down on the couch and fixed his head properly "Umm... I am sorry... but I have to go... I have some important work..." she told Atul, who was still busy looking down at his father. Then bending down towards Omang she spoke "Sir... I need to go... you take rest... if I get time, I will come back to see you." Omang smiled and wished her good luck. She left to go to 6th floor where she had her interview.

As soon as she left Atul handed him his other pump and spoke "Dad... what happened?"

Omang told him that he had an attack as he was coming through the stairs. "Dad... this isnt right... and why did you took the stairs?"

"Arey wo maintainance walon ne lift block kar di thi" Omang informed him.

"Wo mujhe pata chal gaya hai... but, you know you have this problem... then why did you take the chance?"

"Bete aaj interviews hain... how could I skip them... waise bhi mujhe kya pata tha ki mera pump khatam ho jayega"

"But still, you know the doctors have strictly instructed you not to take any stress... aur agar lift mein problem thi, then you should have informed me... agar Armaan ko pata chala to jante hain na kya hoga?" he glared at his father.

"Arey nahi... Armaan ko kuch mat batana bhai... bekaar mein pareshaan ho jayega... achcha theek hai main aage se dhyaan rakhunga"

"hmm... aap ab relax kijiye... interviews main handle kar loonga. Chaho to aap 'Live cam' pe direct video observe karte rahna..."

"Theek hai... main andar se dekh loonga..." Omang agreed

"waise wo ladki kaun thi? I could see her face properly" Atul asked him.

"Pata nahi... shaayad koi visitor hai... tum jao apna kaam karo... itne saare logon ko wait karana theek nahi... main tab tak araam karta hu... abhi Doctor ka lecture bhi sunna baaki hai..."

"Theek hai... main upar jaake interviews shuru karta hu. Aap pahle doctor se milenge, uske baad hi Theater room mein jayenge... got it" he instructed his father again.

"Achcha theek hai yaar... tu jaa na ab" Omang replied with an annoyed face. Omang had Level 3 moderate persistent Asthma. He would often get reprimanded by his family for his careless behaviour towards his condition. Especially Armaan, who always blasted on his seeing his casual conduct about his health. Omang would sometimes get annoyed coz he felt that they treat him like a kid. But he could never say no to Armaan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their family doctor Kirti arrived arrived after a while and checked him.

"Bhai saab... you are being very careless about your health. You know you have Level 3 Asthma, and you are not supposed to climb stairs, then why did you take risk... kahin aapko kuch ho jata to?" Kirti scolded him.

"Arey Kirti bhabhi ab aap mat shuru ho jana... Atul pahle hi lecture de chuka hai mujhe. And the fact is nothing happened to me"

"That's coz of the person whoever attended you at the immediate time of attack... if not for him or her whoever it is, anything could have happened".

Omang recalled the girl's face as Kirti said that and smiled. "Wo to ek ajnabee ladki thi..."

"Ajnabee ladki? Shukr manaiye wo thi... lekin agar aapne phir se aise hi laaparwahi ki to main Armaan ko bata doongi"

"Arey ye tum sab log Armaan ki dhamkiyaan kya dete rahte ho mujhe... main kya darta hu us se... and by the way 'I' am his father he is not mine" Omang was irritated.

"Haan wo to hai... lekin theek hai, agar aap us se darte nahi ho to main use sab bata doongi jab wo wapis aayega..."

"Bhabhi... no this is blackmail"

"Seedhe tareeke se aap maante bhi to nahi"

"Hey bhagwaan... kaash mera saath dene wala bhi koi ho... all you people are just my ememies" Omang prayed.

"To phir Armaan ki shaadi karwa dijiye... shayad bahu ke roop main aapko ek saathi hi mil jaaye... phir Armaan ki umar bhi to ho gayi hai shaadi ki, aur kitni der aise hi rahega... uski umar mein to humaare-aapke bachche ho gaye the... Atul bhi to baap ban chukka hai aur Rahul, Armaan-Atul ka dost wo to dusari baar baap banne wala hai." Kirti suggested.

"Kirti bhabhi..." Omang sighed "aapko kya lagta hai, we don't want to get Armaan married? Hum sab to mare jaa rahe hain uski dulhan ki shakl dekhne ke liye... kab se to koshish kar rahe hain, lekin Armaan hai ke manta hi nahi. Aur Armaan ko sambhal sake, aisi koi ladki bhi nahi mil rahi... phir aap Anjali aur Atul ko bhi jaanti hain, they wont allow any ordinary girl in Armaan's life... especially Atul."

"Wo to hai bhai saab... its not only Atul-Anjali, even we want a special girl for Armaan... after all Armaan is Armaan..."

"Haan lekin jyada der karne se uski jaan pe na ban jaaye... Maaji ne guruji ki baat to batayi hi hogi aapko" Omang said grimly while Kirti nodded.

"Fikr mat kijiye bhai saab... sab theek ho jayega. Armaan ko kuch nahi hoga. Aur uske laayak ladki bhi jaldi hi mil jayegi. Aap kahein to main bhi apne circle mein dekhu koi ladki ho to?"

"Arey neki aur puch-puch, bhabhi dekhiye na please... shayad aapke zariye hi koi baat ban jaaye"

"Theek hai main aaj hi ye khabar apne janne walon mein faila doongi" she assured him.

She left after giving him some strict instructions.

Omang rested for a while and then left for the Theater room where he would be monitoring the interviews through the CCTV live cam.

Atul started interviews within half an hour after seeing off Kirti. He interviewed a number of men and women. Many of them got selected, but he still wasnt too convinced. Finally 3 were shortlisted. He knew that Omang was observing the sessions live in theater room, so he decided to discuss the final selection with him. As it is, it was Omang who was to take the final decision on this. He went to meet Omang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside, Riddhima sat restlessly shifting in her seat. She glanced towards a number of smartly dressed-to-their-best men and women sitting and waiting for the final verdict. Her session went very smoothly and she knew she had done an excellent job. Her interviewee looked quite impressed by her. But she was not carrying any experience and got a little apprehensive about her selection as she saw such professionally dressed smart looking people carrying desirable amount of experience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the 5th floor, in theater room, Omang observed all the interviews carefully. He himself was impressed by a number of applicants and was proud to see that his company was admired by so many young and talented people. But his eyes got stuck on the screen seeing one particular face. She was the same girl who had helped him. Omang didnt tell Atul about the girl intentionally as he didnt want it affect the selection procedure.

Of course she was Riddhima. He closely studied her mannerism, her body language, her expressions... She might not be the best dressed & presentable outward, but there was something in her which glued his thoughts to her. One would have thought it is... but actually it wasnt the impact of her help, but it was herself. She undoubtfully was an extremely talented girl.

Omang was thinking about the short-listed 3 candidates, whose names, profiles and scores were already forwarded to him by Atul, when he heard a knock on the door.

Atul entered the room with three files in his hand and spoke. "So... what do you think?"

"Hmm I have seen all three profiles and I must say, you have done a great job son. All three are talented. But I wanna know who do 'you' think is best suited?" Omang said.

"Dad! I dont know... I am little confused... all three are equally good... but I think this girl Malaika is good... she has a very good track record and is very well experienced."

"Hmm... but she isnt the top scorer and she also made a few mistakes in the technical sheets" Omang said as he checked the relative scores.

"Ya she isnt... but the guy... I found his attitude a little overconfident and i-am-the-best sort... though he scored a little higher, but his way of getting the work done doesnt sound convincing, he sounds unethical. I mean his opinion about certain things doesnt go with the company's moto and principles... you must have realized it and' we cant conciliate on that as' that's the most important thing Armaan look for..."

"What about the other girl, she has topped the scores. Whats her name..." he looked down at her profile "Riddhima... Riddhima Gupta?"

"I dont know dad... yes she has scored highest, she was a topper in her academics, she also has an amazing track record. Her credentials are the incomparably best, but she doesnt have any experience. Her profile says she was working on a different job profile. Besides, she hasnt mentioned anything about her last employer and reason why she left that job." Atul reasoned.

"I understand bete... but sometimes, a few things have their own genuine reason. I am sure there must be some with her as well. We can let our HR team to follow up if required and they can find the reason behind all this. But I think she is the best candidate for the job. About her being inexperienced... well... we can get her trained for it. Rashmi is still in the town, we can ask her to come over and train her for the job. The girl is talented and I am sure it wont take her too long to learn everything. We cant compromise on the quality just for the sake of a small reason. We have lot of employees who were freshers initially, but now look at them, what they are. You and Armaan were also inexperienced when you people started off." Omang explained

"Ok dad... if you say..." Atul paused a little and looked at her profile again. Then continued "Actually even I like the girl a lot. After I finished up all the interviews and went through the session recordings once again, I dont know why but I felt as if there is something about her which was compelling me to hire her. But I wasnt too sure looking at her experience scales..." he sighed "ok then... my job's done... now that you have shown green signal for this young lady, I will ask Sunaina to hand her the appointment letter."

"Alright..."

Atul informed his secretary, Sunaina to get the paper work done and inform the applicants about the result. He also asked his HR team about the new appointment to get the follow up done. He wasnt aware that Riddhima was Rahul's sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Riddhima was informed about her being selected she felt on the top of the world. She was very excited and wanted to share it with someone. After taking her appointment letter, she decided to go and see the old man she had helped. But to her disappointment, he had already left. She called Muskaan immediately and informed her about the good news who was overjoyed by the information.

When she reached home, she was firstly greeted by Yash.

"Bua congratulations, mumma kah rahi thi ki aapko bahut achchi job mil gayi hai?" he asked her sitting on her lap as soon as she sat on the couch in her living room.

"Haan... mumma ne bilkul theek kaha... aur pata hai jahan ye new company bahut badi hai..." she informed him.

"Really?... but you didnt bring anything for me" he made a sad face.

"Aise kabhi ho sakta hai ki main apne cute se Yash ke liya kuch na laon" she took out some chocolates and candies for him.

"YAYY... bua, you are the best..." he kissed her cheek joyfully, while she laughed.

"Yash, bua ko ab araam karne do" Muskaan told Yash as she brought water for Riddhima.

"Koi baat nahi bhabhi... mujhe achcha lagta hai aise" Riddhima defended Yash.

"Wo sab chod, ye bata tujhe tera naya office kaisa laga? Aur kaisa gaya tera interview?"

"Offo bhabhi... agar appointment letter mere haath mein hai to interview to achcha hi gaya hoga na... aur rahi baat office ki, to maine pura office to nahi dekha, bas thoda sa hi dekh payi... but you know what bhabhi jitna dekha us se lagta hai, it's probably the best one in the country." She said excitedly.

Shashank and Padma too were happy with when they came to know about her selection. They didnt have to worry much about her now, since she will be working in the same office as her brother. Rahul was also more than happy himself. His confidence in Riddhima's capabilities has proven itself right. He gifted her a new office bag and instructed her about few things.

EPISODE TWENTY-FOUR

Next day Rahul looked very happy as he entered Atul's office, but seeing him Atul's face fell as he remembered about his sister. Coz of everything that happened yesterday, the thought of Rahul's sister slipped completely off his mind. First Omang's attack, then the hectic Interview schedules. He got so busy and then so very tired that it didn't even hit him that he had been waiting for Rahul's sister just before the interviews which were initially programed to be taken by Omang.

"Hi Atul" Rahul greeted him cheerfully.

"Hi Rahul" he replied weakly.

"Kya baat hai bada thanda 'Hi' kiya?"

"Wo... ummm..." Atul fumbled "sorry yaar..."

"Sorry? Kisliye?" Rahul asked puzzled.

"Wo... actually we have already hired Armaan's secretary... Actually this girl was simply wonderful, she deserved the job completely... so... we couldnt let her down and we hired her..."

"Haan mujhe pata hai ki appointment ho chuki hai... but whats sorry about it?"

"Teri sister ke liye main kuch nahi kar paya... but its not completely our fault, your sister never showed up" he tried to be defensive.

"What do you mean never showed up? Of course she did..."

"Kya? But I never met her... and when did she come?" Now Atul was confused.

Rahul realized that Atul still dont know that the girl they had hired is none other than HIS sister. He thought of playing along "Oh... then she might hadnt... she didnt tell me either... but anyways, what can you do... I understand yaar... you dont have to feel sorry for it..." Rahul made a sad face. "By the way Omang sir finalized the appointment right?" he asked.

"Yep... he did."

"Did he meet the new hire?"

"I dont think so... actually I interviewed all of them, dad ki tabiyat achanak kharaab ho gayi thi"

"Oh god... is everything ok... does Armaan knows it?"

"Arey nahi yaar... pitwaayega kya? Dad will kill me if I inform him, aur tu bhi mat batana, otherwise 'Armaan' will kill me then for not informing him..."

"Ok... but then how come Omang Sir finalized the hire?"

"Oh... wo theater room se live interviews observe kar rahe the"

"Hmm... can I meet the new 'wonderful girl' YOU hired" Rahul asked.

"Of course you can... she might have arrived and must be on the 5th floor. I had asked her to submit some of her paperwork and guarantee certificate today... lets go, we will meet her there."

At the same time let's see what was happening on the 5th floor.

As she entered the office the lady at the help desk asked for her papers and asked her to wait for half an hour while she finish up with the formalities. Riddhima handed her details and required paperwork to her and went to the waiting room. After around 10 minutes, the lady informed her that the formalities will take a little longer, so if she wants, she can go to the cafeteria. She handed Riddhima her entry card as well as her ID card.

Riddhima went to the cafeteria and was surprised to see a beautifully furnished hall with numerous types of healthy eatables available. She wanted to check out the rest of the places, but then she remembered the old man she met last day. Her thought sobered and she wondered if the man was fine or not. She decided to go and see him.

She went to the 7th floor as she remembered that he told her his office is located there. She didnt find any problem entering the floor this time as she showed her entry pass as well as her ID card. The guard saluted her as soon as he saw her designation. She definitely was hired for one of the most prestigious post. Also he remembered her from the last day.

When she opened the glass door and peeped inside to find the man, he saw her. She stood near a table looking around for him, while he came behind her and asked "are you looking for me?"

She turned around startled "Oh god... aap? Baap re... main to dar hi gayi thi"

"I am sorry I scared you..." he smiled "what are you doing here?"

"Wo... I wanted to give you a good news" she replied.

"Really? Lets sit there" Omang signaled towards a sofa placed in the lobby. As they sat on the sofa he asked "so whats the good news?"

"I am hired here..." she beemed like a kid "Mera Executive Secretary cum PA to Chairperson ke liye appointment hua hai kal hi..."

"Really? Congratulations to you bete" he shook hands with her which she returned with a wide smile.

"Main to aapko kal hi batana chahti thi, but by the time I came to see you, you left"

"Koi baat nahi... aaj to mil liya na" he said.

"Aise nahi... main aapki good wishes lene aayi hu..." she bent down to touch his feet to take her blessing.

"Arey ye kya kar rahi ho beti?"

"Aapki blessings le rahi hu. Aap bade ho na... aur aapne mujhe good luck bhi wish kiya tha kal"

Omang smiled at her cute and simple gestures. He knew that she is still unaware of his identity, but he was touched by her respectful behaviour "Betiyaan paav nahi chuti... and all my good wishes are with you" he placed his hand on her head.

"Thank you" she smiled again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rahul and Atul went to the 5th floor, but were informed by the helpdesk that Riddhima is in the cafeteria. They searched her in the cafeteria, but when they didnt find her there, they got a little worried, but were relieved when informed by the liftman that he left her on the 7th floor.

As they stepped out of the elevator on 7th floor, they heard someone laughing. It wasnt very common to hear anyone laugh so loudly like that at such time... and that too in the office area...

Realizing that the sound was coming from the lobby area, they turned towards it, but were surprised to see Omang sitting on the sofa laughing and joking with a girl, her back was facing them. They moved forward to have a look at the lady who made Omang laugh like that.

"What are you doing here?" Atul asked Omang.

"Oh Atul... I was talking to this beautiful lady... she is the new ES-PA to Chairman you see"

Hearing which both Atul as well as Rahul understood who she was, but were still confused about a few things. How come she knew Omang?

"Riddhima beta, meet Atul and Rahul..." Omang added.

Riddhima turned around to see Rahul standing with the guy who took her interview last day and smiled at him "Hello Sir" she greeted Atul who smiled awkwardly still confused.

"Rahul this is the girl we hired yesterday... Riddhima this is our Finance head Mr. Rahul Gupta" Atul introduced them.

"Hi Bhaiya" she waved Rahul.

"Hi baby" Rahul smiled widely.

Atul smiled looking at Rahul and Riddhima who came forward and hugged Rahul. His eyes widened as he saw them behave like that. "You know her?" he asked Rahul.

"Of course he knows me. He is my bhaiya, sir" before Rahul could say anything Riddhima informed him.

"WHAT?" is what came out of Atul's mouth as he looked at them shocked, while Omang also looked at them equally surprised.

Riddhima glanced at their surprised faces and asked "Is there something wrong?"

"Kya yaar... tune mera plan kharaab kar diya baby" Rahul said nodding his head.

"Maine kya kiya?" she asked puzzled.

"Tum sach mein Rahul ki behen ho?" Omang asked to assure he heard it right, while Atul stood still with the same shocked expression. Riddhima nodded positively and Rahul smiled in agreement.

"Saale kameene" Atul came back to reality and slapped Rahul's back strongly "Meri taang kheench raha tha tu..."

"Hua kya?" Omang asked him.

"Dad iski to aaj main taang tod doonga... He knew that the girl we hired is his sister still he didnt tell me. He has been mocking at me ever since he came. And here I was feeling guilty that I couldn't do anything for his sister..." he glared at Rahul, while Rahul laughed looking at his face.

"Sorry yaar... mujhe laga thoda mazaa le lu, main to saara din Bank mnager ke saath meeting mein busy tha... aur phir tune bhi to ek baar bhi mujhse pucha nahi..." Rahul said still laughing at him.

"Arey main bhi to interviews ke chakkar mein busy tha... par dekh loonga tujhe beta, mera bhi time aayega..." then he turned towards Omang "But dad how did you know her?"

"Arey, tune shayad notice nahi kiya but she is the same girl who helped me yesterday..." Omang replied explaining the fact.

"What?" both Rahul and Atul exclaimed.

"Was it really her?" Atul tried to remember. "But you didnt even tell me after the interview..."

"I didnt want any of you get affected by each other's identity... aur maine socha ki tumhe aaj khud he pata chal jayega..."

Riddhima who was listening to their conversation was now very confused, so she asked "Excuse me... lekin mujhe bhi ab koi batayega ki yahan kya ho raha hai?"

Omang said "Oh I am sorry bete... Rahul ko to tum janti hi ho, tumhara bhai hai... ye Atul hai Chief Business advisor to your Chairman, his right hand and..."

"His son" Atul finished for him indicating toward his father.

Now it was Riddhima's turned to be surprised. "Aap Sir ke papa ho?" she gasped standing straight and then shifting her gaze towards Atul. Omang nodded. "I am sorry sir... mujhe pata nahi tha..." she made a sorry face shifting uncomfortably thinking that she was being overfriendly with her one of her senior's father who probably was also like her boss, seeing which Omang replied.

"Arey sorry kis baat ki bete... you havent done anything wrong. Balki tumne to meri kitni help ki... I should be the one thanking you and saying sorry for the trouble I created for you" Omang pacified her.

"Nahin sir... that's ok... it was her duty to do all that" Rahul said. Atul had told him about the whole incident but till now both of them werent aware that it was actually Riddhima who helped Omang. He turned towards Atul and said proudly "so... didnt I tell you that 'baby' will crack it in a wink of eye..."

"Bhaiya... main baby nahi hu..." Riddhima retorted.

Omang, Rahul and Atul laughed at her while Atul added "Haan baba maan gaya... lekin abhi mera hisaab abhi baaki hai..."

After a while they all went back to their work. Atul took Riddhima to the training room on the 5th floor where she met Rashmi, who was Armaan's ex-ES and left back with Rahul who was still accompanying him.

As they sat in Rahul's cabin, Rahul laughed at Atul "Kya yaar... maine tujhe bataya tha ki meri behen interview ke liye aayegi, phir bhi tu use pahchaan nahi payaa?"

"Mujhe kya tune uski photo dikhayi thi... bas bol diya ki meri behen aayegi interview ke liye..." Atul said.

"Arey lekin uske naam se bhi pata nahi chala tujhe... Riddhima 'Gupta'...Rahul 'Gupta' ya phir common address se..."

"tu to aise kah raha hai jaise tera khandaan dinosaurs ki eklauti bachi hui peedhi hai... Abey duniya mein mein pata nahi kitne 'Guptas' honge... mujhe kya sapna aya tha ki ye wali 'Gupta'  teri wali 'Gupta' hai... aur waise bhi humne use appointment letter on the spot diya tha, to I didn't pay much attention to her address details, as it is, its not my job but my secretary's..." Atul said irritably.

"Oh..." Rahul pursed his lips understating his point.

"Ek baat to mujhe samajh mein aa gayi, lekin doosari nahi aayi abhi tak..." Atul said looking at Rahul "I understood why couldn't I figure out that she is you sister..." Rahul narrowed his eyes so he continued further "dekh tune kaha ki wo teri behen hai right?" Rahul nodded in yes "but as far as I remember, the father's name in her CV was different... How come?"

"Oh wo... actually Riddhima is my cousin... Wo mere swargwaasi chacha-chachi ki beti hai... bahut choti thi wo jab unki ek accident mein maut ho gayi, tabse Ridhdima humare saath hi rahti hai..." Rahul replied seriously.

"Oh... I didn't know that" Atul remorsed.

"But she is more than a real sister to me Atul... wo bahut kharaab halaaton mein hamare paas aayi thi... humne saalon tak bahut bura saluk kiya tha uske saath... lekin uske bholepan, uski masumiyat aur uske saaf dil ne humein haraa diya"

Rahul told him everything about Riddhima. Atul was really surprised to hear all of it. He was amazed to know that how a slender looking simple girl suffered so much, and managed to win everyone's heart. He was very touched by her story and had tears in his eyes as Rahul finished his narration. Finally wiping his eyes Atul smiled and spoke "Wow... she must be really a patient girl"

"Of course she is" Rahul replied.

"Hey... you know what Rahul, we have something common in our lives..." suddenly Atul said.

"And whats that?" Rahul raised his brow.

"Armaan aur Riddhima" he stated.

"Armaan aur Riddhima? Matlab?" Rahul asked.

"Dekh jaise teri zindagi mein Riddhima teri sagi na hote hue bhi sagi se badhkar hai, waise hi meri zindagi mein Armaan hai... Both of them have struggled like hell all through their lives... but now look at them, both have emerged as winners... Isnt that great?"

"Haan yaar... absolutely right" Rahul replied thinking about them.

Rashmi narrated Riddhima all the details of her job and helped her with her paperwork.

About 3 hours later, she took Riddhima on the 10th floor, where Armaan's office was located and where she will be working now onwards.

As they punched in to enter the prestigious and the most important Floor of the building, Riddhima was astonished to see everything. The complete floor was meant for the staff who worked directly under Armaan. Though the floor was as big as the others, but there were only a very few employees who were allowed there.

Rashmi smiled at the Floor assistant and introduced her to Riddhima. Then she took her towards Armaan's office. Riddhima read the steel plate hanging on the outer wall who told them who does the cabin belonged to. It said ' Armaan Malik 'Chairman & CEO'. Since Rashmi didnt have an entry card as she had resigned, she asked Riddhima to use her's to open the door. Riddhima punched her card in the slot and entered her boss's cabin following Rashmi.

The first thing they saw was a stained 6ft tall glass wall which saved the direct view of Armaan's work place. She looked around the huge Cabin in amazement. The office was beautifully decorated with the best and the most expensive furnishing and accessories. There was a semi-circular glass table in the at South-East corner. There were shelved Cabinates built on the front and the eastern walls. A set of big couch with a matching coffee table ornamented with silver stones was placed at the South-West corner of the room.

There were four doors in the room. One was the main entry through which they just entered and was at the north-east corner of the room, second was on the eastern wall which opened towards the Balcony just behind Armaan's table. The third and fourth door were on the Southern wall, one of which was behind the couch, which was the way to his Gym cum Dressing area cum Bathroom and other one at the West side, which opened to his Secretary's cabin, now going to Riddhima's cabin.

Rashmi explained Riddhima everything and told her the fixed places for specificed things. She toured her to the complete cabin and then opened the door towards 'HER' new office.

Riddhima was ecstatic to see her new work place. Everything in her cabin was equally beautiful. She looked aorund and checked everything.

Then Rashmi showed her the record room, where all the confidential files were stored in the form of hard and soft copies. Only two people had an access to it one of which was none other than ARMAAN MALIK and the second one was his PA. Riddhima didnt have that privilege yet as she had to prove herself for that first.

Once done, they went to have coffee in the cafeteria. In the cafeteria, Riddhima met few more employees of the company. As usual she clicked with almost everyone in a short span of time.

Over the next few days, Rashmi also told her a few things about Armaan and his schedules. Riddhima noted everything carefully. She learnt everthing taking utmost interest. She even learned a lot about the huge empire and was impressed by everything. She felt elated knowing that she is now working with Country's biggest Business Empire and that too as the ES-PA to the Owner cum Chairman.

Within a week's time she was perfectly ready for the job and started taking care of everything independently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I dont know anything... you are coming and that's final..." she spoke firmly.

"But Anjali bhabhi I just started my job and have loads of things to do..." Riddhima reasoned.

"Arey kaam to hota hi rahega... but you have to come. Its Vaibhav's B'Day..." Anjali said.

"Haan lekin..." before she could continue she heard Vaibhav's voice.

"Riddhima aunty, please aaiye na, Yash bhi to aa raha hai... we will play together..."

Vaibhav had developed special liking for Riddhima all this time.  She had become his favorite after Armaan, while same thing happened between Yash and Armaan.

"Vibhi... I would have come, but I have a lot of work to handle"

"Ok... if you dont come, I wont talk to you ever... you both are same... even chachu is not there..." he sounded really low.

Riddhima's heart melted at his tone. She couldnt say no to him so finally agreed "Ok baba... I will come... now happy?"

"YEPPPIEEEEEEE... very-very happy" Vaibhav jumped in joy.

Hi Friends, i know that this wasnt the one you had expected. But i tried to clarify a few confusions through this episode. I hope it has answered your questions. And so you also saw Men's reaction when they found Riddhima's reality.😊

I am really greatful for all your support and comments and its only coz of them i try to update faster. Thanx a loads lovely friends πŸ€— love you all a lot.

Edited by Wild.Aimee - 14 years ago

EPISODE TWENTY-FIVE

In the evening Muskaan, Rahul and Riddhima left for Hotel Life Square, one of the famous and known hotels in the city, where the B'Day party was arranged. The hall was decorated beautifully as per kid's taste with thousands of white and green balloons and fairy lights. They have also built a special corner with numerous toys, where kids could enjoy themselves to the fullest.

Muskaan wore a charming light green saree with Golden embroidery on it, Rahul wore a Military green dark shade suit. Riddhima looked quite different as instead of her dull colored salwar suits, for the first time she wore a 'comparatively' well fitted yellow chudidaar suit with light emboirdery all over it in gold. Her hair were tied back neatly in a French braid.

Entering the hall they looked around to find Anjali standing at one of the corner. They walked upto her. Anjali turned around as Muskaan called her name. They hugged each other while Rahul greeted her too.

As Anjali's fell on Riddhima she looked at her in surprise. She took her hand and exclaimed "Wow... Riddhima tu to aaj bahut pyari lag rahi hai..."

"Thanx bhabhi..." Riddhima smiled.

Rahul saw Atul coming over to them and greeted them too. Though Riddhima knew that Anjali was Muskaan friend and also the wife of one of Rahul's colleague, but now she came to know that Atul was Anjali's husband. They met Omang and Dadi as well who sat at one corner discussing something. Dadi and blessed them too.

"Riddhima aa tujhe main apni saas se bhi milati hu" Anjali told her dragging her along.

She tapped Aarti's shoulder "Mumma."

"Arey Anjali is bachchon ne to mere naak mein dum kar diya hai... pata nahi kya karu inka... Ammy hota to apne aap sambhal leta" Aarti complained as she turned around.

"Mumma wo sab baad mein, pahle aap is se miliye... ye hai..."

She was cut off by Aarti "Riddhima?" Aarti and Riddhima looked at each other in amazement, while Anjali and Muskaan who had followed them looked confused.

"Aap ise janti ho?" Muskaan asked.

"Haan main ise jaanti hu... ye Riddhima hai... kayi baar mil chuki hu ise" Aarti said.

"Lekin... kahan? Kaise? Aur kab?" Anjali was puzzled.

"Arey Aashraya mein..." Aarti told them how she met Riddhima, her visits to 'Aashraya' regularly, and that Riddhima was loved by everyone in the Ashram.

"Oh... My... God..." Anjali covered her mouth in surprise "What a small world... it's like a miracle, she have already met all of us..."

"Kya matlab?" Aarti asked her.

"Matlab ye, ki Riddhima sabse pahle mujhe mili... phir aapko... phir dadi ko... aur jab uska appointment hamare office mein hua to Atul aur dad se, Dont you think it's a BIG coincidence."

"Lekin tum to Chaudhary Associates mein kaam karti thi na Riddhima..." Aarti asked.

"Ji aunty... but I left that job and have recently joined Marvels" Riddhima answered politely.

"Kamaal hai... ye duniya sach mein bahut choti hai..." Aarti smiled.

"CHOTI? I think its smaller than my palm's size..." they all turned to hear Minnie's voice.

"Hi Minnie... Hi Kirti Aunty" Anjali hugged them.

"What do mean its smaller thn your palm size?" Atul asked as he joined them. Atul and Rahul had heard their conversation.

"To kya tum bhi ise jaanti ho?" Anjali's eyes widened as she saw Minnie placing her hand around Riddhima's shoulder.

"Of course main jaanti hu... we are friends... aur main hi nahi mom bhi mili hain inse..." Minnie smiled looking at her mother who nodded positively.

"My god... whats with you girl, Riddhima... you seems to be stalking our family" Anjali joked.

"Or we can say your family has been stalking my baby" Muskaan elaborated hugging Riddhima sideways while Riddhima smiled with her lashes lowered.

"Anyways... good for us... atleast we dont have to give lengthy speeches introducing each other" Atul said while others laughed.

At some distance the kids were in their own world. Though Vaibhav was trying to concentrate in games with his random bunch of friends and visitors, but his heart wasnt there and his mind kept asking him to run away. He was badly missing his Superman.

Yash left his father's hand and ran towards him. He saw Vaibhav sitting sadly and held his hand out for a hand shake to greet him "Happy Birthday Vibhi..." Vaibhav looked at him and gave him a weak smile. Yash sat besides him and asked "Kya hua? Tu itna udaas kyun hai?"

"Mera mann nahi hai yaar... I dont feel like celebrating" Vaibhav replied.

"Kyun baat kya hai?" Yash asked looking around to find their Superman.

"Wo Superman nahi hain na yahan"

"Kya?" Yash exclaimed surprisingly "Kyun nahin hai? Kahan gaye Wo?"

"Wo bahar gaye hain... kaam se"

"Oh... to kya tu isliye sad-sad hai?"

"Haan..."

"Koi baat nahi yaar... Superman ko kaam hoga... wo aa jayenge"

"Aa to jayenge par 5 days baad... tab tak to mera Birthday bhi khatam ho jayega..."

"Oh..." Yash sympathized "To iska maltab hum unke saath nahi khel payenge?"

"Tch... nahin" Vaibhav grimaced.

Yash felt bad for his friend. He didnt like his sad face and wanted to cheer him up. He thought for a minute and then suddenly his eyes lightened seeing a face across the Party hall. He spoke looking at Vaibhav "Vibhi to kya hua agar Superman nahin hai... wo baad mein aa jayenge... par hum to ab bhi khel sakte hain"

"Kya matlab? Kiske saath?" As he saw Yash's finger indicating towards someone standing at some distance his eyes followed the direction "Tera matlab Riddhima Aunty?" Yash nodded. "Yayy" Vaibhav beemed, but then asked seriously "But will she play with us?"

"Haan kyun nahin... wo to mere saath humesha khelti hain... tu bolega to tere saath bhi khelengi..." Yash said.

"Theek hai to chal unhe bulate hain" They walked hand in hand towards Riddhima who was standing with elders at the other end of the hall.

She grabbed her dupatta to save herself from choking as she felt her dupatta being pulled from both the ends. As she looked down she found her two fans looking at her expectantly.

She smiled and picked up Vaibhav in her arms. Kissing his cheeks she wished him "Happy Birthday Vibhi..."

"Thanx Aunty..."

"Bua" She looked down towards Yash and put Vaibhav down "Aap humaare saath khelogi na?"

Yash asked her.

"Yash... bete bua ko tang mat karo... jao jaake doosare bachchon ke saath khelo" Rahul said, while Riddhima looked at Yash.

"But dad, we want to play with Bua..."

"No Yash yahan sab bade log unse baat kar rahe hain na, aap jao" Muskaan added.

Yash whinned pouting "Nahi humein bua ke saath khelna hai"

Riddhima melted seeing his cute face. She has also seen Vaibhav's downfallen face as Rahul and Muskaan rejected their pleadings. So she said before anyone else could say anything "Bhaiya.. Bhabhi... rahne dijiye naa... main inke saath khelti hu... mujhe bhi inke saath khelna hai"

Listening to her Vaibhav's face lightened up.

"But Riddhima ye bachche milke tumhari haalat kharaab kar denge..." Aarti said.

"Koi baat nahi aunty... main sambhal lungi" Riddhima said smiling at the kids.

"Theek hai jaisi tumhari marjee" Anjali replied.

Yash held one of her hand while Vaibhav held other hand as if he owned it and dragged her with them. The elder's group stood there looking the kids. They went busy with their own conversation. Rahul, Atul and Omang chatted along while the ladies had their own gossips on. Dadi and Aarti asked Muskaan about her pregnancy, who told them she is in her 6th month.

After a while Anjali informed everyone that the dinner is ready. They all had their dinner. Dadi asked them to feed their kids as well. Aarti asked Muskaan to relax and said that she will feed the kids. Though she herself knew that its one of the toughtest job, but she has to do it today as Armaan wasnt there to take up the responsibilty.

"Vibhi... Yash chalo bachchon dinner kar lo" Aarti said as she approached them who were busy playing with Riddhima.

Riddhima straightened seeing her while Yash and Vaibhav hide themselves behind her "Humein nahin khana..." they replied in union.

"Vibhi zid nahi karte bete... chalo khana khao... phir ghar bhi chalna hai na... der ho rahi hai... chalo Yash" she spoke firmly.

"Nahi... humein bhuk nahi hai..." they spoke again.

"tum dono chalte ho ya nahi..." she spoke rigidly.

"Aunty, I am sorry... agar aap kahein to kya main try karu?" Riddhima asked her.

"Theek hai" Aarti said and went back.

Riddhima made them sit with her, one on her either side "Hmm... to tum dono ko bhuk nahi lagi?" They nodded negatively. "Theek hai mat khaao... lekin jab baaki saare bachche tumse strong hi jayenge na, to main unke saath khelungi... tumhaare saath nahi khelungi... aur waise bhi jo bachche theek se khana nahi khaate wo kabhi Superman ki tarah strong aur smart nahin ban sakte..." she gave a side glance at both of them who were staring at her listening carefully "bhai theek hai... tumhe nahi khana to mat khao, main to jaa rahi hu khana khane" she stood up and walked towards the dinning hall.

Yash and Vaibhav looked at each other and then at Riddhima going towards food stalls. They ran towards her and held either of her hand and walked with her to the dinning hall. Riddhima looked down at them while they showed their teeth smiling widely at her. Riddhima laughed at their cute amused expressions.

She served a plate asking them what they wanna eat and gave one to Vaibhav. As she served another plate for Yash and handed over to him he said "Bua main aapke saath khaonga..."

Riddhima nodded sideways approvingly "Ok..." Vaibhav stared at her face astonished and then put his plate down on the stall. "Kya hua Vibhi?" She asked him.

"Mujhe bhi aapke saath khana hai" he replied innocently.

Riddhima smiled "Ok... ummm... lets do one thing... we will take one plate and eat together... ok" the boys nodded vigorously approving the arrangement. She took the served plate and started eating while feeding Yash in between.

Vaibhav looked at her and opened his mouth to ask her to supply him as well. Riddhima shook her head laughing a little at his sweet gesture and placed the spoon in his mouth. She fed both of them one by one, while eating herself in between. Vaibhav took a spoon and fed her some rice, which she accepted smiling. Seeing it Yash also fed her. So it ended with Riddhima feeding the boys, while they fed her.

Aarti was passing by the doorways when she saw the miraculous scene with astonishment. She looked the the cute trio feeding each other. Anjali who was searching for the kids also came and stood frozen looking at them. She called Dadi to have a look at the adorable sight, who came with Omang.

The whole family ended up standing at the door looking and admiring the cutest sight of the world. Atul and Rahul joined them too. Atul went outside and came back with a camera. He clicked some pictures of the three 'Kids'. Minnie and Kirti werent too far so they too were obliged sharing it with others. Soon after, they left for their respective houses.

Next day Yash and Vaibhav sat chatting while munching their tiffins in the lunch time.

"Kal bahut mazaa ayaa na?" Yash asked with full mouth.

"Haan... bilkul waise hi jaise Chachu ke saath ata hai... Riddhima aunty ne bahut enjoy karaya... wo bahut achchi hain..." Vaibhav replied ecstatically.

"haan she is the best bua... Par maine Superman ko bahut miss kiya" Yash said with a sad face.

Vaibhav placed a hand on his shoulder "Maine bhi unhe miss kiya... but I love Riddhima aunty"

"Hwaaaaa..." Yash covered his mouth. "Pata hai I love you kise kahte hain?"

"Kise?"

"Jo Girl friend hoti hai na use kahte hain" Yash said.

"To kya hua... main Riddhima aunty ko apni Girl Friend bana lunga" Vaibhav replied.

"Nahin wo meri bua hai... wo meri girl friend banegi" Yash stood up.

"Teri to wo bua hai, wo teri Girl friend kaise ban sakti hai... wo meri banegi" Vaibhav retorted.

"Nahin meri"

"Meri"

"Meri

"Huh"

"Huh"

So finally they ended up fighting with each other. After that they didnt speak to each other

For the next 2 days.

Riddhima saw them behaving distant that evening when they met at the beach. She decided to find the reason.

At night when she asked Yash about it, Yash told her that he had a fight with Vaibhav. Riddhima advised him not to get into a fight with such a good friend and patch up with Vaibhav and that they should share all their belongings with each other. She asked Yash to apologize to Vaibhav who agreed to do so.

Next day Yash apologized to Vaibhav.

"Sorry yaar... mujhe tere saath ladayi nahi karni chahiye thi... tu agar chahe to Riddhima bua ko apni Girl Friend bana le... waise bhi meri to wo bua hai na..." Yash said.

"Sachchi" Vaibhav beemed delightfully while Yash nodded in yes. "Yayy... Angel meri Girl Friend..." then he sat besides Yash and palced his hand around his shoulder "Main bhi tujhe ek cheez bolu"

"Haan bol"

"Teri Angel bua meri Girl Friend hai, to phir ab se mere chachu tere Superman... bol mazoor"

The offer was more than tempting to be refused for Yash. He nodded vigorously and jumped in joy "Manzoor hai..." they shook their hands closing the deal.

That evening Vaibhav called Riddhima. Yash picked up the phone and turned on the speaker.

"Hello"

"Hello kaun bol raha hai?" Yash asked.

"Main Vaibhav..."

"O... Vaibhav, how are you? Kaise phone kiya?"

"Mujhe Angel se baat karni hai... unse bhi to puch lu ki wo meri Girl Friend banegi ya nahi"

"Ok... main Bua ko bulata hu... to hold kar" Yash went inside and called Riddhima.

"Hello... kaise ho tum Vibhi?" She asked him.

"I am fine... how are you?" Vaibhav asked like matured grown ups.

Riddhima felt a little strange at the way he spoke in a heavy tone but smiled "I am fine... bolo kuch kaam tha mujhse. Yash kah raha ta tumhe mujhse kuch puchna hai"

"Haan... Wo... main aapse puuchna chahta tha ki..." he fumbled

"Haan pucho na"

"Wo... kya aap meri..." he scratched his head and then paused not knowing how to ask.

"Vibhi kya hua? Jo puchna hai pucho na"

"Agar aapko 'no' kahna ho to please gussa mat hona"

"Arey baba... main gusaa nahi houngi... bolo kya baat hai?"

"Kya-aap-meri-Girl-friend banogi" Vaibhav spoke in one breath closing his eyes tightly.

For a moment Riddhima could not register what he said, but then realizing what he has asked she laughed. Shooking her head she replied to his innocent proposal "Haan... banungi"

"Sachchi?" Vaibhav opened widely.

"Sachchi".

"Yaaahooooooooo... i have a girl friend... Angel meri Girl Friend... " He jumped in joy.

Muskaan who had heard their conversation joined Riddhima laughing loudly as Riddhima cut the call. Later Muskaan called Anjali to inform her about her son's new acquaintance. Both of them laughed and gossiped for a long time.

***BOOM*** πŸ˜†

EPISODE TWENTY-SIX

Walking in his usual style, he twirled his car's keys in his index finger as her entered the hallway. Habitually, he chatted sweets with the receptionist for a while and entered the elevator. Punching the 10th floor button he waited for his destination. Stepping out of the elevator he smiled at the Floor assistant and winked at her flirtiously. She smiled back at him and mouthed Good Morning.

He pushed his card in the slot and clicked the door knob open to see someone already present in his cabin. She was a girl, her back facing him. Who is she? What is she doing in 'HIS' cabin? he rose his brow... and why is she messing up with the things he thought. She wasn't Rashmi. Then who allowed her in?

He kept his bag on on a table, then moved towards her. He tapped on her shoulder lightly. She was too busy reading something so just shrugged off thinking its some bug. He tapped again, she shrugged again. He tapped a little harder this time. She turned around and her eyes widened in shock.

"TUM?" She shouted.

"TUM?" he shouted back.

"Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?"

"TUM yahan kya kar rahi ho?"

"Thats none of your business... tumhari himmat kaise hui yahan aane ki?" she spoke.

He was shocked himself to see her there "What do mean 'himmat kaise hui'?"

"Matlab... how dare you enter this office? Now did you understand? I am sure English to aati hi hogi tumhe... Lagta hai sach mein apni Matra bhasha nahi jaante tum" she growled.

"Hey listen... who are you to ask me that? And what are YOU doing here? Who allowed you in?" he pointed his finger at her.

"Put your finger down before I break it" she shook his finger away "aur abhi batati hu who am i?" she called the security through the intercom "Guard... come in the chairman's office immediately, we have an intruder here..." she cut the call and gave him an arrogant look folding her arms on her chest. "Abhi pata chalega WHO-AM-I" she mimicked again.

They saw two guards barging in with their guns held up. "Freeze" one of them spoke "hilna mat"

Armaan stood there with his hands on his hips and chewing his bubblegum carelessly. As he turned around in the same pose the guards jerked back, dropped their guns down and bowed their head in sorry, while Riddhima looked confused at their reaction.

"What are you guys doing... take him away" she commanded the guards who stood there like a statue not doing anything. "What? Are you scared of this... this Muscular Camel?" still no response "Alright... I will take care of him myself..."

She looked around to find something, but could not and then finally she picked up a small pen to hit him, but as she held it up she saw the door flew open again. They all turned towards the door and saw them entering in the cabin.

Atul and Rahul entered the office and saw a somewhat weirdly strange scene in front of their eyes. The two guards standing at one corner with their heads bowed down, Armaan standing with his hands on his hips chewing his bubblegum with his eyes narrowed while Riddhima was paused in a pose... pen in one of her hand held in air like a knife as if she is gonna hit someone with it. Looks like she is gonna be hitting HIM. OH GOD, whats happening here? Their eyes widened in shock.

Rahul and Atul were together discussing something when Atul got a call by the Floor Assistant informing him about the commotion in Armaan's cabin, so they came running.

"Ye kya ho raha hai?" Finally finding his voice Atul asked.

Riddhima put her hand down and walked towards them "Sir achcha hua aap aa gaye... ye dekhiye ye yahan bhi aa gaya" she pointed towards Armaan holding Rahul's arm.

"Kya matlab yahan bhi aa gaya?" Atul asked her.

"Arey yahan aa gaya matlab 'YAHAN' is office mein zabardasti ghus aaya hai" she replied.

"Haan to?" Rahul looked down at her.

"Haan to matlab? Oh God... aise kaise koi bhi ayera-gyera ghus sakta hai yahan? Ye Chairman ka office hai... restricted zone hai... yahan kisi badmaash ko ghusane kaise diya guards ne?" she glared at the guards, while Armaan looked annoyed.

"Riddhima tum kya kah rahi ho? Tum jaanti bhi ho ye kaun hai?" Rahul asked her.

"Jaanti hu... ye ek badmaash hai jo ladkiyon ko pareshaan karta hai"

Now it was heights for Armaan "Hey you... whoever you are... how dare you speak like that? Aur maine kis ladki ko pareshaan kiya?"

Before they could continue Omang entered "KYA HO RAHA HAI YAHAN?" he shouted.

Armaan marched to him "Who is she? And who allowed her in?" he asked him.

"Maine allow kiya hai... and she is your new ES-PA" Omang informed him.

Now it was more than a shock for him "WHAT? SHE is the new ES-PA?" Omang nodded "NO WAY..." he glanced towards Atul who nodded in agreement "YE ladki... I am sure you guys are joking right?" he drew a fake smile on his face but as he looked at them again and got the same expression back, his face straightened. "Oh god... but this girl is mad... ye ladki pagal hai" he rubbed his face in irritation.

"Hey you what do mean by that... I am not mad, YOU are..." she came forwards and pointed towards him. She turned towards Omang "Uncle what are you waiting for... throw him away..." she looked at Armaan.

Seeing the things getting messed up Rahul came forwards embarrassed and spoke in her ear "Riddhima, keep quite, you shouldn't speak about him like that... he is your boss"

"Arey to kya hua agar boss hai to... lekin ye yahan kya......" she stopped realizing what was told her. "K-K-Kya?" her head jerked towards Rahul.

"Haan yehi hain Mr.Armaan Malik, tumhare boss aur Marvels ke owner" he repeated.

She paused for a while, then trying to compose herself grinned fakely looking at them "He-he..." Embarrassed she looked down, then glanced towards everyone, who sighed nodding there heads in union. She looked at Armaan again who was standing with an arrogant look. Without saying anything else she put her weapon down, the pen she picked to hit Armaan, took the file she was studying and marched hurriedly to her cabin leaving others standing in silence.

Armaan glanced towards the guard, who took the clue and went away. The four men standing in the cabin ' Armaan, Omang, Atul and Rahul kept looking at each other with blank expressions. Suddenly Atul started laughing, while Omang joining him next moment. Rahul stood there with a discomfited face, looking down.

Trying to hold his laughter, Atul placed a hand on Rahul's shoulder and spoke "Wow... what a treat man? Maza aa gaya... but why are you looking so glum buddy?"

"Wo... Wo... Riddhima..." he stammered.

"Arey its ok Rahul. You don't need to be embarrassed." Omang consoled him looking at Armaan.

"Haan yaar tu kyun mu banaye khada hai?" Armaan asked "Ismein teri kya galti hai? Ye ladki hi pagal hai" Atul smirked and laughed even harder listening that "Abey ab tujhe kya hua... bhai... teri tabiyat to theek hai na?" Armaan asked Atul.

"I... I am sorry Armaan... Riddhima ki taraf se main maafi mangta hu... use... use pata nahi tha tere baare mein" Rahul apologized again.

"Arey yaar... theek hai, koi baat nahi... but why are you saying sorry on her behalf?"

"Because, he is her brother" Atul informed chuckling.

Armaan looked at Atul and then at Rahul bewildered. "WHAT? Are you sure this wild cat is 'your' sister?"

Rahul's head jerked up "Hey what do you mean by that and what do mean I am sure or not?"

Armaan realized what he has asked. "I... I mean..."

"Whatever you mean Armaan, but it was really wonderful... for the first time I saw someone wiping on your face" Atul laughed again. "Kamaal hai... pahle hi din, apne hi boss ko utha kar bahar fikwa rahi thi... can you believe that?"

Armaan saw Atul and Omang laughing even harder. "Hasiye, aur hasiye... it's a joke for you guys, isn't it?" Armaan shook his head, but seeing their amused faces he joined them too laughing himself and hugged Rahul "Its Ok Rahul... you don't need to say anything else... lets drop it now"

"Thanx yaar... main use samjhaonga" Rahul thanked him.

"Ok Boys, not that the action time is over, lets get back to work again" Omang announced.

They all left for their work.

In her cabin she entered still trying to put things together. She sat with her face burried in a file. She wasn't actually reading it, but was too embarrassed to show her face to anyone. She knew she has reacted stupidly without even thinking. How could she forget, that it was the Chairman's office and nobody unknown was allowed in there? What an impression she has made on his boss? Huh?

"Riddhima..." she saw Rahul enter her cabin after a while. He came and sat on the chair. "ye kya kiya tune? Ye sab..."

"I am sorry bhaiya..."

"I am Sorry? Apne boss ke saath koi aise behave karta hai kya?"

"Lekin mujhe kya pata tha wo mera boss niklega... I mean niklenge..."

"Nahi pata tha to puch leti... aur waise bhi, is it a way to behave even if its a stranger?" Rahul reprimanded her while she stood with her head bowed.

"Sorry" she mumbled again.

"Sorry mujhse nahi Armaan ko jaake kahna chahiye tujhe"

"But Bhaiya..."

"No ifs and buts..." he told her firmly. Suddenly his phone rang "Yes? Mr. Sharma aa gaye... ok I will be there in 2 minutes" he cut the call "I am going now, but remember what I said..."

She nodded again and saw him leaving.

As soon as he left she sat again "Sorry bhaiya... I disappointed you... but do I really have to say sorry to HIM..." she made a face "it wasn't my fault... and how would I know that he is the boss... nobody told me..." she pouted while speaking to herself.

After that she avoided going to Armaan's office for the whole day, as it is he didn't had any schedules lined up that day.

Armaan himself went busy checking the event lists, accounts, his mails etc. whole day, so he didn't even realize when the day ended. After finishing his work, he also left for the home.

"Aarti Bhabhi koi ladki mili kya?" Kirti asked Aarti as they sat in Anjali's office in Ashraya.

Kirti has come for the regular check up of kids and old people living there.

"Bhabhi ladkiyaan to bahut mil rahi hain, Armaan ka naam lete hi hazaaron ki line lag jaati hai seconds mein... lekin koi bhi aisi nahi hai jo Armaan je jod ki ho..." Aarti replied.

"Hmm... Omang bhai saab ne mujhe bhi kaha tha apne circle mein pat lagane ko...maine 2-3 logon ke kaan mein baat daal di hai... jaise hi koi kharbar milegi, main apko bataongi"

"Zaroor bhabhi... balki main to kahungi ki aapko jo sahi lage humein zaroor batana, aakhir Armaan aapka bhi kuch lagta hai..." Aarti added.

"Wo to hai... lekin kya Armaan mana shaadi ke liye?"

"Nahi..." Aarti sighed "Abhi tak to nahi..."par hum log koshish kar rahe hain..."

"Lekin mujhe lagta hai hamari koshishon pe usne paani pherne ki kasam kha rakhi hai" Anjali said as she entered her cabin fumingly.

"Arey kya hua tu itni gusse mein kyun hai? Aur ab kya kiya Armaan ne?" Aarti asked her.

"Kya kiya? Main uski taang tod dungi kisi din..." Anjali growled.

"Arey lekin hua kya?" Kirti asked her again.

"Arey maine use aaj Club Exquisite bulaya tha... lunch pe... aur usne promise kiya tha ki wo zaroor ayega. Lekin last moment pe mister ka phone aata hai ki 'meri ek meeting hai... mujhe bahar jana hai... main nahi aa paonga'".

"Ho sakta hai uski koi meeting ho, ismein itni naraaz hone ki kya baat hai?" Aarti said.

"Koi meeting nahi thi uski aaj... maine Atul se baat ki thi, usne bataya ki aaj pura din wo office main hi tha aur office mein bhi koi meeting scheduled nahi thi... but I know usne aisa kyun kiya" Anjali said making an angry face.

"Kyun?" both the ladies asked her.

"Kyunki use pata chal gaya hoga ki maine aaj ek special Kitty rakhi thi wahan aur kuch khaas ladkiyon ko bulaya tha... zaroor uske us 'jasoos' ne bataya hoga use"

"Par Vaibhav ko kaise pata chala?" Kirti asked.

"Main jab apni ek friend se phone pe baat kar rahi thi, tab Vibhi wahin tha"

"O... to ab?"

"To ab kya? Maine sabko kaha tha ki main unhe Armaan se milwaongi, lekin wo nahi aya... mujhe kitni embarassement hui pata hai aapko? Kitni saari ek se badhkar ek ladkiyaan thi wahan... Mera saara plan kharaab kar diya usne..." she whinned.

"Koi baat nahi Anjali... iss baar nahi to hir kabhi sahi"

"Haan lekin kya gurantee hai ki wo agli baar bhi mujhe ditch nahi karega" she asked.

"Guarantee to nahi hai... lekin mujhe kagta hai hum sabki approach hi galat hai" Kirti said.

"kya matlab?"

"Matlab ye, ki use itni saari ladkiyon se milwaane ki bajaaye, koi ek sabse achchi ladki khud hi dhundo, aur phir tut pado uspe... aur us dono ko shaadi ke liye push karo" Kirti suggested.

"Idea to achcha hai, lekin Kirti bhabhi, ladki bhi to milni chahiye koi achchi... aur phir humein kya pata Armaan ki pasand kya hai?"

"Janti hu bhabhi ke Armaan ki pasand sabse jyada mayne rakhti hai, lekin wo to kisi ladki ko seriously hi nahi leta... aur Anjali theek hi kahti hai, uska kya bharosa, uska bas chale to har baar humein yunhi ullu banata rahega..." Kirti said.

"Haan aapko pata hai Kirti aunty, last time jab maine use Lion's club mein bulaya tha, to wahan pichle saal ki Miss India Shefali aayi thi, aur wo number one Bollywood actress Tara bhi thi, aur maze ki baat ye ki dono hi Armaan pe ek baar mein hi fida ho gayi thi, zaraa si koshish karte to wo turant raazi ho jaati shaadi ke liye apna career-wareer chod ke... lekin Armaan ne unki taraf ek baar bhi theek se dekha tak nahin..."

"Pata nahi kya hoga is ladke ka? Na jaane kaunsi ladki hogi jo uske dil ko pighlayegi aur kab?" Aarti sighed.

"Fikr mat kijiye bhabhi, kuch na kuch zaroor hoga... main to kahti hu ki sirf hum teeno hi kyun Atul aur Omang bhaisaab ko bhi apne aas paas nazar rakhni chahiye... shayad unhe hi koi mil jaaye... waise bhi Atul to jyada karke Armaan ke saath hi rahta hai, use shayad maloom ho ki kaisi ladki pasand hai Armaan ko, ya kaun sambhal sakti hai use?" Kirti advised.

"Haan ab to yehi karna padega"

They discussed a few more girls for an hour and then left for their home.

As soon as he came back from the office, Vaibhav jumped in his arms. "Chachu..."

"Hi Buddy..." he kissed Vaibhav. "Whats up?"

"Aap apna promise kab pura karoge?" he asked

"Mmm... kaunsa promise?" Armaan teased him.

"CHACHU?" Vaibhav glared at him and slid down from his arms.

"Ok baba ok... bol kya karna hai?" Armaan asked him.

"Mujhe Essel World jana hai"

"Ok... no problem, kab chalna hai?"

"abhi"

"Abhi? Yaar ab to raat ke 9 baj gaye... band ho gaya hoga na?"

"Theek hai... to kal?"

"Kal? Yaar kal to office hai na..." Armaan creased his nose.

"Aapka to humesha hi office rahta hai... mujhe nahi baat karni aapse" Vaibhav scowled and turned around.

"Arey yaar, sirf mera office hi nahi tera school bhi to hai..." Armaan tried to explain.

"To ek din kya main school bunk nahi kar sakte... aur aap bhi apna office?" Vaibhav replied still looking away.

"kya? School bunk? Pitwayega kya mujhe Anjali bhabhi se?" Armaan made a terrified face.

"Kya chachu... aap mom se darte ho kya? Superman hoke darte ho?"

"Abey darta nahi hu, lekin respect karta hu. Jo log ladies ki respect karte hain wo unhe naraaz nahi karte... aur Superman bhi to insaan hota hai na yaar" he explained.

"Theek to aap karo apna kaam... main nahi baat karoonga aapse" he tried to walk out but Armaan held him back

"Ruk yaar..." he grabbed Vaibhav bby his waist and said "Theek hai, hum kal challenge, BUT after your school... ok"

"Yipppieeeeeee... ok" Vaibhav jumped.

Hey Friends... First of all, HAPPY DUSHEHERA and a belatedHAPPY ID(Sorry to be late) to all of you. πŸ€— This was my Dushehera as well as ID Gift for all fo you. So Now our Hero-Heroine have met. I dont know whether i could make you happy or not, but will try to improve in future.

I am really greatful for all your support and comments. Thanx a loads lovely friends πŸ€— love you all a lot. Please dont stop commenting.

P.S - I might not be able to update everyday from now onwards as i am back to my office and have got a new project to work on. But i will try my best to update atleast twice in a week. If i get time, i may even do more.😊 I hope you all will stay with me. Love you all.

EPISODE TWENTY-SEVEN

Next day, he came to his cabin and called his secretary on the intercom "Rashmi zaraa aaj ka schedule leke aana to" without waiting for an answer he cut the call.

Riddhima stared at the phone as she heard his voice and then the beep as he cut the call. Did he say 'Rashmi'? Who is Rashmi? Then she remembered she was his ex-ES. Oh so it means he has forgotten that she no more works here. Good. Forgetful camel is her boss she thought. But she was still not able to understand how she should behave now? She has made herself look like a fool. She picked up the Schedule Log and hesistantly left for his cabin.

Hearing a soft knock at the door, he pressed the button at the left corner of his table. Riddhima saw the green light blink besides the door indicating that she is allowed in and clicked open the door. She stood at the door as if waiting for the permission to enter, she was hell like nervous. Though Armaan did pressed the entry button which was almost a reflex action, but he was too engrossed in his work that didn't realize if somebody is standing at the door.

Not knowing what to do, Riddhima stood at the door for around 5 minutes waiting for him look up so that she can ask for his permission. When she realized she would not be getting any response she cleared her throat "Ahem-ahem"

Hearing the sound he shook his hand carelessly towards her signaling her to come in, still busy with his Laptop.

She came forward and stood besides the visitor's chairs holding the Schedule file and waited for him to tell her why has he called her. She was still clearly embarrassed. He waited for her to narrate the day's plan but nothing came up. Confused his eyes shifted a little away from the laptop and he saw somebody's legs covered with light-blue salwar shifting awkwardly. As he looked up his eyes broadened.

"TUM? Tum yahan phir se? tum..." he stopped in the middle of his sentence as he saw confusion on her face. Of course Riddhima was confused at his response. Has he lost his memory? Realizing why she was there he spoke again in a lowered voice "Oh... tum"

"Good Morning Sir" she greeted him pulling a straight face. Not wanting to show her discomfort and embarrassement, she tried to behave normal, but only she knew how she had convinced herself to say sorry to him.

He simply nodded in response and waited for her to continue looking back in his laptop.

It was the first thing as per his office routine to go through the Day's Schedule before doing anything else. Whenever he called Rashmi and he lets her in, she would simply come and will start narrating him sitting in the front chair.

When Riddhima still didn't start he spoke again "Do you need to look for some mahurat to start up the narration?"

"What?" she asked while he signaled towards the file she was holding. Understading his gesture, she mumbled "I was just waiting for you to concentrate"

"What?" he looked up as he heard her mumbling something.

"Huh... Nothing... nothing" she nodded anxiously and narrated him the schedule. "And that's all for the day..." with that she closed the file.

"Alright Rashmi..." he started only to be interrupted by her

"Riddhima..." he looked up hearing that and wrinkled his brow in question so she continued "My name... if you have forgotten, its Riddhima, not Rashmi..." she stated in a lowered voice.

He realized his mistake, but instead of apologizing he chose to say "I know... I was just testing how alert you are while taking instructions" the haughty look on his face changed everything.

She made a face while he looked back in his laptop's screen. She waited for him to continue what was he about to tell her, but when he didn't continue she turned back and moved towards the door.

"Cancel all my schedules for the day after 2:00 pm." He spoke still looking on the screen.

She turned back towards him "What?"

He shook his head in annoyance and said "Do I have to keep rewinding my sentences for every instruction I pass?"

"No... but I think I heard you telling me to cancel all the appointments after 2" she said.

"Oh, so it means you heard it..."

"Yes, I did, but then..."

"Then what? Ok you want me to say it in our Mother tongue, as in 'Matra Bhasha Hindi', ok... aaj 2 baje ke baad ke saare appointments cancel kar do..." he said "2 baje matlab dopahar ke" he added quickly.

His reponse changed her decision to say sorry to him. She stood there gritting her teeth in her closed mouth. Does he have to say it all in this way? Cant he speak in a straight and simple language? "I know what you meant, but I was just reconfirming it since you have an important meeting at 4:30 'PM' today with a client..." she stressed on PM.

"I heard the schedule and I know who is the client... just do as I say" he replied. As she turned around he added "And yes..." She looked back to find a haughty smirk on his face. He continued "don't forget to apologize to the client"

Replying with a fake wide smile she walked out while Armaan spranged back into his chair smiling. Hmm, this is gonna be something different he thought. Then once again he got engrossed in his work.

She entered her cabin murmuring things under breath. "Bas kah diya ki appointments cancel kar do, arey aise kaise cancel kar du, kuch reason to dena chahiye tha..." she sat on her chair "Ab kya karu? kya reason du client ko?" She cupped her cheek in her hands while her elbows resting on the table "Pata nahi Rashmi kya karti thi? Maine to ye kaam pahle kabhi nahi kiya, to mujhe kya pata ki kya kahna hai?"

She thought for a while and then picking up the phone she dialed Rashmi's number, but it seemed to be busy. Putting down the phone she looked at the file again. Then thinking something, she dialed the client's number and immediately cut it.

The phone rang abruptly. She picked up the phone and thanked god for the help as she finished the call. The client she was about to call to cancel the meeting has called himself apologizing and asking if they can postpone their meeting.

At 1:50pm as she sat in the cafeteria having her lunch, her phone rang.

"Where are you Miss. Gupta?" she heard his annoyed voice.

"I am in the cafeteria" She replied.

"What the hell... I told you to cancel my appointments, have you done that?" he asked.

"Its done sir"

"Alright I am leaving for the day... in case anyone ask for me, just let them know that I wont be available till tommorow... get it?"

"Yes sir... I do"

As she put her phone down and started her meal Sunaina, Atul's secretary who was accompanying her asked "Armaan the?"

"Hmm..." Riddhima replied.

"What was he saying?"

"Nothing, just telling me that he is retiring for the day"

"Ok..." Sunaina had seen her irritated expressions when she picked his call. She had also heard the incident from the last day.

Armaan reached Vaibhav's school and took him to their house.

Armaan was in his room getting ready, while Vaibhav was waiting for him in the living room. Suddenly he thought of something and picked up the phone. Hearing his voice he spoke

"Hi Yash, main Vaibhav"

"O... Hi Vibhi, tu aaj school bus mein nahi aaya, phir ghar kaise gaya?" Yash asked him.

"Wo mujhe chachu lene aaye the"

"Kya? Superman aaye the... aur mujhse mile bhi nahi..." Yash replied grimacly.

"Arey yaar, hum jaldi mein the na, lekin sun hum log Essel World jaa rahe hain, tu chalega?"

"Essel World? Wow... chalunga, lekin mom... pata nahi wo jaane degi ya nahi" he sounded sad.

"Don't worry about that, Main unse puch lunga, aur phir chachu bhi to hai na"

"Theek hai, main mumma ko bulata hu" Yash ran to call Muskaan.

"Hey buddy, whats up? Kis se baat kar raha hai?" Armaan asked Vaibhav as he came down.

"Shh" Vaibhav shushed him as he heard a voice on the other side "Hello Muskaan Aunty?"

"Hello Vaibhav kaise ho tum?"

"I am fine Aunty... Aunty main Essel World jaa raha hu, kya Yash bhi mere saath ja sakta hai?"

"Essel World... lekin bete abhi-abhi to wo school se aaya hai, aur phir usne apna homework bhi nahi kiya. Aaj nahi beta, phir kisi din" Muskaan said in a motherly tone.

"Please aunty... aane do na. Hum jaldi aa jayenge, aur phir wo apna homework kar lega"

"Nahi bete, aaj nahi phir kabhi" Muskaan tried to convince him.

"Please aunty, main chachu ke saath ja raha hu, unhone specially aaj office se chutti li hai" Vaibhav whined.

"Kya hua Vibhi" Armaan interrupted "Muskaan nahi maan rahi kya?"

"Nahi..." Vaibhav nodded.

"La mujhe de" Vaibhav handed him the receiver "Hi Muskaan! How are you moti?"

"Hello kaun Armaan?"

"Haan main"

"Hi Armaan... aur main moti nahi hu soon-to-be-Mamu-yet-again" she giggled

"Ok-Ok soon-to-be-mother-yet-again..." he laughed "Arey yaar, kyun mana kar rahi ho... Aane do na Yash ko humare saath"

"Armaan Yash ne homework nahi kiya hai abhi tak aur tum kya in dono ko akele leke jaa rahe ho?" she asked

"Haan, to kya hua? Nahi to kya poori fauj leke jaani chahiye... wo homework to to wapis aake bhi kar sakta hai... aur agar ek din nahi bhi kiya to kya hua?"

"Armaan tum na in dono ko bogaad doge... aur tum rahne hi do, ye dono milke tumhe pagal kar denge" she replied

"Arey, kuch nahi hoga, main sambhal lunga, tum bas Yash ko ready rakhna... I am coming to pick him up... bye" he cut the call without waiting for her answer.

"Kya hua chachu, aunty maan gayi kya?" Vaibhav asked.

"Manti kaise nahi... ab chal lets go and pick him up, then we will go to Essel world"

"Yayyyyy" Vaibhav jumped in joy and walked to his car holding his hand.

She shook her head hearing the engaged tone. "Ye Armaan bhi na, is se bahas karne ka koi fayeda nahi" she turned towards Yash "Yash chalo get ready, Armaan aur Vaibhav aa rahe hain tumhe lene"

"Yippieeeee..." he jumped and kissed Muskaan's cheek "Thanks mom"

Around 30 minutes later she heard the door bell ring and got up carefully to open it as no one else was home.

"Hi Aunty... Yash kahan hai?" Vaibhav asked her as soon as she opened the door.

"Hi Vibhi, Yash upar hai apne room mein" Muskaan smiled at him while he ran to Yash's room.

"Hi Muskaan" Armaan hugged her "Is he ready?"

"Hi..." parting from the hug she added "he is... Tum baitho, main tumhare kiya paani lati hu..."

"Koi aur ghar pe nahi hai kya?" he asked seeing no one else as he followed her to the kitchen.

"Nahi... Mummiji-Papaji, Papaji ke kisi dost se milne gaye hain, aur Rahul aur Baby office gaye hain" she explied taking out the water bottle form the refrigerator.

"Oh... to iska matlab you will be home alone"

"Haan" she gave him glass of water.

"To ek kaam karo tum bhi humaare saath chalo" he adviced as he drank.

"Arey main kya karoongi wahan... aur main koi bachchi nahi hu Armaan"

"Bachchi nahi hai, lekin is haalat mein aise ghar pe akele rahna theek nahi hai... kahi koi zaroorat pad gayi to?"

"Armaan tum bhi na... abhi sirf 6th month chal raha hai... koi zaroorat nahin padegi... Kanahiya kuch samaan lene gaya hai, abhi aata hi hoga... aur thodi der mein Mummiji-Papaji bhi wapis aane wale hain..."

"Lekin phir bhi..."

"Lekin-wekin kuch nahi... agar main tum logo ke saath gayi to wapis aane tak mujhe Mental Hospital mein appointment leni padegi... nahi baba main to aise hi theek hu..." she chuckled

"Theek hai as you wish, but call me if you need anything"

"OK Boss... tumse bahas karne ka koi fayeda to hai nahi" she laughed.

"Of course, so don't even try" he laughed too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He entered the room to find Yash fidging with his shoe laces.

"Hi Yash" Vaibhav greeted him as he jumped on his bed.

"Hi Vibhi! tu aa bhi gaya?" Yash replied "Superman nahi aaye?" he asked as he tried to peek at the door.

"Aaye hai na... neeche aunty se baat kar rahe hain"

"Ok... main abhi ready ho jata hu" Yash replied while Vaibhav waited. Suddenly his yes fell on the photo frame lying on a table so he turned towards Yash and asked.

"Yash Angel kahan hai? We will take her as well"

"Bua to office gayi hain" Yash replied.

"Oh... wo kya jaldi nahi aa sakti, hum unhe bhi saath le chalte?"

"Pata nahi..." Yash shrugged.

"Do you know her number?" Vaibhav asked.

"Haan... main unhe phone karta hu" Yash went out and came back with the cordless phone and dialed Riddhima's number. "Hi Bua"

"Hi Yash... bolo kaise phone kiya?" she smiled hearing his voice.

"Bua we are going to Essel world... aap bhi chalo na..."

"Essel World... wow... 'we are' matlab?"

"Matlab main, Vibhi aur uske chachu"

"Ok... but sorry Yash I cant come, mujhe aaj bahut sara kaam hai"

"Please bua" he requested.

"Kya hua Yash?" Vaibhav asked. Yash nodded negatively and handed him the phone. "Hi Girl Friend" he addressed her.

"Hi Vibhi! How are you?"

"I am fine... Girl Friend hum Essel World jaa rahe hain... main, Yash aur chachu, aap bhi chalo na humare saath"

"Vibhi I would have loved to, lekin mujhe office mein bahut saara kaam hai, main nahi aa paongi" she replied

"Please Girl Friend, please" he requested.

"Main jaroor aati Vibhi, lekin aaj mere boss bhi nahin hai office mein to mujhe permission kaun dega, warna main zaroor aati."

"Agar aapke boss nahi hai, to aap office band karke aa jao, unhe pata bhi nahi chalega"

She laughed "Aise nahi ho sakta Vibhi... unke peeche se mujhe hi unke kaam karne hote hain... aur agar wo wapis aa gaye to? Wo to mujhe job se hi nikaal denge... kya tum ye chate ho ki wo mujhe job se nikaal de" she tried to explain.

"Nahi... agar aap bolo to kya main apne chachu se kahu ki wo apke boss se baat kar le... mere chachu bahut strong hain, unki baat koi nahi taal sakta... aapke boss bhi aapko nahi daantenge aur job se bhi nahi nikalenge" Vaibhav suggested innocently.

She laughed again "Nahi Vibhi, iski koi zaroorat nahin, lekin agar maine office aise hi chod diya aur peeche se koi bahut important kaam aa gaya to? Phir to problem ho jayegi na... phir aapki Girl friend ka impression bhi kharaab ho jayega, tab kya tumhe achcha lagega"

"Oh... theek hai, but aapko promise karna hoga ki next time aap jaroor chalogi"

"God Promise... next time pakka" she pinched her throat.

"Ok GF"

"GF?" she asked.
"Haan GF matlab 'Girl Friend'" he elaborated.

"Ok..." she smiled.

"Bye GF, hum kal beach pe milenge, aaj to main shayad nahi aa paonga"

"Ok... bye and enjoy your day"

"Kya hua? Bua maan gayi kya?" Yash asked as soon as Vaibhav put the phone down.

"Nahi... unhe bahut saara kaam hai... maine socha ki bekaar main unke office ka nuksaan kyun karaaye, aur phir unke boss ko kuch nahi aata, isliye GF hi saara kaam dekhengi..." Vaibhav replied making up his own story.
"Oh... chalo phir"

With that they went down stairs and drove to Essel world with Armaan as per his promise.

The crazy trio enjoyed the whole evening messing up with things and people around. They played and even pranked with some of the visitors at Essel World. As usual Armaan pampered them by buying bulk of toys for both of them. Finally at around 9:00pm he dropped Yash his home. Rahul asked him to come in when he handed sleeping Yash in his arms, but Armaan refused signaling towards Vaibhav, who was also sleeping in his car. Bidding good night to Rahul, Armaan drove back to his house.

As the elevator door opened and a few co-trekker employees in the lift disboarded, she heard someone yelling at the top of his voice. She tilted her head and tried to recognize the voice, but could not do so as the lift door closed in seconds.

Entering her office, she sighed. She organized her cabin properly and then went to check whether Armaan has come or not.

She didn't see him in the office. He might haven't arrived yet, she thought and started clearing the mess he has created in his table. Hell... what does he do? Everything is strewned on the table.

She saw a bag lying on the side table. It was his Laptop. Oh it means he has come... but then where is he? What am I thinking this, he is the boss, its his office, he can go wherever he want. He might have gone somewhere, she shrugged and continued the clearing the muddle. Once she was done placing things at their right place, she called the cleaning staff to clean up. None from the cleaning staff was allowed in his office till they get permission.

Dilip, the chief cleaner came in and unsoiled everything under Riddhima's supervision. Once he was gone, Riddhima check his personal Fax machine for any sort of faxes. Thankfully none of them were there. She made her way to her cabin and started checking his formal business mails.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was frowning angrily as he open the door to his cabin. Seeing his table cleaned up and everything in place, first his glare increased, but as he opened his drawer and checked other things, his face relaxed a bit. Everythings was in place and of course arranged in an extremely organized way. He sat on his chair with his head resting on its back and closed his eyes to loosen up.

It was yet another mistake he had to handle. Why cant they work following such simple and small instructions? He thought. His eyes fell on the glass partition which separated his cabin from Riddhima's. The blinds were closed. He got up and walked towards the Balcony at back side of his table. Holding the railing he leaned over it and stared at the road below. He couldn't hear the noise as he was on the 10th floor, but the crowd seemed to be sending silent roars.

He was angry. He could handle everything, but carelessness was something he could never stand. Mistakes, a little bit of imperfection were granted, but negligence, NO. He ran his hands through his hair. Hearing some sound, he turned around to see her rummage around with some files on the shelf on the right side on his table.

EPISODE TWENTY-EIGHT

He was angry. He could handle everything, but carelessness was something he could never stand. Mistakes, a little bit of imperfection were granted, but negligence, NO. He ran his hands through his hair. First the morning incident, and now as he entered the office, this carelessness. God, its a bad day. Of course it is... its the same ugly day. Hearing some sound, he turned around to see her rummage around with some files on the shelf on the right side on his table.

He walked in "What are doing?"

"Huh?" she turned around.

"What are you doing here?" he repeated annoyingly.

"I... I was searching for the Tender file for Jacob Lines" she replied a little startled with his tone.

"Oh... so you remember that you are working here? Good..." he scoffed

"Excuse me?" she was puzzled with the way he was talking.

"Yes... its great to know that you are aware you.are an employee here and should also work sometimes..." he taunted

"What do you mean? I always knew that... and what did I do, that you are talking to me that way?" she asked still not able to understand his taunts.

"So you also have a problem with the way I talk... then... are you here to give me lectures on 'the ways to talk to your employees'..." he raised his voice.

"What are you talking about? I came here just to get the file so that I can study it and prepare the presentation for day after tommorow's Tender staging... but I guess you actually are not interested in any work right now... instead in a mood to make mockery of others, I think I should better leave..."

She turned to leave, but he walked to her and grabbed her by her upper arm "What do you think of youself? You are 'my' employee, I am not yours... I have a complete right to say anything if you make any mistakes, and if you cant handle it just get out of here..." he shouted.

"Look... I dont know what are you talking about... As far as I remember, I didnt make any mistake and leave my arm..." she cringed in pain as she struggled to free herself.

He stared at her face in anger while she kept trying to release her arm from his grip. She looked up at his rigid face which reflected only frustration and anger. Why was he behaving like this? What did I do? She chould not understand.

He looked down at her irritated face. He could 'see' she was in pain, but his mind was too much occupied to 'feel' that she was in pain. His brain wasnt working as his intensified rage had dominated those emotional regions of his heart which could never ever hurt anyone.

Their short conversation was interrupted as the phone rang. He let go her hand and took a deep breath trying to compose himself.

"Hello" he picked up the phone.

"Armaan, where are you?" It was Omang.

"I am in my cabin dad..."

"Ok, come down here, I have to show you something"

"Dad, I am sorry, but can you give me some time" he knew that he will not be able to concentrate at the moment.

"Why? Whats wrong Armaan? Is everything alright?" Omang removed his glasses and put them on his table as he sensed tension in his voice.

"Nothing Dad... I am just... not feeling good..."

"But..." As his eyes fell on the calendar, he remembered something "Oh I understand... Its ok son, if you want, then go home and take care ok... I will take care of rest"

"Thanks dad... and I am sorry" Putting down the phone he picked up his Jacket and walked out.

Riddhima had already left as soon as the phone rang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She sat in her cabin rubbing her arm. His grip had left some marks on her delicate wrist. Whats wrong? Did I make any mistake? She tried to recall, but couldnt find any. Then something striked her... Oh, could it be the reason? No, it cant... if it was it, then he could have mentioned yesterday itself. But he didnt say anything. Yes it could be... she argued with her own thoughts... may be he didnt remember yesterday and today he do.

*Knock-Knock*

She heard a soft knock on her door.

"Come in..."

"Hi Riddhima!" He greeted her.

"Hi Sir..." she stood up "please take a seat..."

"Pahle to tum mujhe ye Sir kahna band karo... tum Rahul ki sister ho, to mere liye bhi sister ki tarah hi ho... call me Atul"

"Ok, but I wont call you by your name" as he raised his brow she added "Aap agar Rahul Bhaiya ke dost hain to mere liye bhi aap bade bhai ki tarah hain, isliye I will call you Bhaiya... if you dont mind"

"Arey that will be the best" he smiled.

"kahiye what can I do for you?"

"wo... main actually Armaan se milne aaya tha. Kuch discuss karna tha, but he is not in his cabin. Do you know where he could be?" he asked.

She adjusted her dupatta over her arm adjusting in her chair "No" then she looked up "He was there in his cabin few minutes back..."

"But he isnt there right now... usne tumhe bataya nahi wo kahin jaa raha hai?"

"Nahin... he was looking a little angry when I went to his cabin"

"Kyun kuch hua tha kya?"

"Tch... nahin... I dont know..."

"Phir is tarah kahan gaya hoga wo?" Atul said while trying to think where he could have gone. Armaan was the one who never left the Office, without informing anyone. "Anyways, I will leave now... main dekhta hu kahan hai wo"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As he walked out of the elevator still trying to think he saw Omang coming over

"Atul"

"Yes dad"

"Its 14th June today"

"Oh... so that's why..." Atul recalled the day "Dad he is not there in his cabin"

"Yes I know... I asked him to go home. He was sounding very angry"

"Alright... but he wont go home in this mood" Atul said.

"Even I think so... I am sure you know where he could be" Omang asked.

"I am not sure, but may be I can find him... dont worry dad, I will go nd try to find him"

"Ok... I will take care of everything here... Riddhima and Rahul are here to help me..."

"Ok dad... I will inform you as soon as I find him" Atul left with that.

He sat on the chair near the bar holding a glass of strong plain soda. He wasnt a regular alcoholic, but just an occasional drinker, who would pick a glass just to accompany his business associates, yet he had an immense control over himself. He could handle hard drinks very well. It was yet another impressive part of his personality. He didnt like drinking, but what could he do, it was a matter of civic mannerism and respect for others. People these days, no matter which section of the society they belonged to, think that drinking is a status symbol, a fashion for modern and advanced people of 21st century.

Armaan thought adverse about it. For him drinking was ok for the people who live in cold zones of the earth as hard drinks help in keeping the body warm and saves them from getting cold. But it wasnt in for him. To him it was the symbol of cowardness. People, who take it as a status symbol, just try to justify it to cover up their bad habit.

He wasnt an inflexible man. In fact, he loves adapting good things from other cultures and people, but only good ones. The habits or things which were appalling had to stay away. To most people it sounded old fashioned, but for him it was the most respectful part of his culture.

He had seen many families victimised by alcoholism. The damages caused by this habit were irreversible. Just coz of one person's bad habit he had seen the whole family getting destroyed. The pain, the suffering of poor kids hurt him the most.

If not needed he always try to avoid its consumption. Even in an emotionally stressful situations, like the one he was facing at the moment while sitting alone in the pub, he preferred to stay away from it.

He stared at the women swaying on the dance floor, while his emotions were floating somewhere else. He recollected the same day from his past once again. It was the day he listed as of a betrayal. He stood up and walked towards the floor. Gripping the girl dancing there, her twirled her around and brought her back with force. She landed on his chest and looked up startled and a bit annoyed. Her glare turned into a smile as she saw his face. Oh so he is the Armaan Malik. Its my lucky day I guess, she thought.

They danced with each other for more than an hour. For her, she was enjoying dancing with the most handsome, rich and eligible bachelor in the country... but to him, it was his way to show that he can make any girl sway on his finger tips. Though he was dancing, but his mind was wandering in his past and on something which happened that morning. He recalled the morning incident.

"Bye Mom, bye Shobs" he bid goodbye to Aarti and Dadi and drove towards the Office.

After driving for a while, his car stopped with a jolt. He tried to turn the ignition on a few times, but it didnt work. Looked like his car wasnt in a mood to move. Thankfully he saw a Sign board indicating a Garage nearby. Locking his car he walked to the Garage and asked the Mechanic to check his car.

"Arey bhai, meri car wahan atak gayi hai... zaraa aake dekhna to kya problem hai"

"Abhi karta hu saab" the mechanic replied and went with him to check the car. After 5 minutes of diagnosis, he told Armaan that they have to tow it to the garage as there is some problem with the Ignition Coil of the car. Armaan asked him to go ahead. The mechanic called one of his co-worker and they pushed the car to the garage. Since it was going to take sometime, Armaan told them that he will be back in a while.

He walked into the Mall and decided to look for some good Business Magazines. He purchased a few of them from a shop there and walked through the corridor.

As he took a right turn he heard that name. His feet stopped automatically and moved towards the voice. He peeped there hiding behind the other side of the wall and saw a couple romancing in a solitary corner at the back passage.

"Oh baby... I missed you sooo much" the guy whispered in her ear while rubbing her back.

"Me too darling" the girl replied in the same way.

"It took you so long this time... How was America?" he asked playing with her shirt.

"It was fine... but no fun without you" she replied tugging his hair pulling him closer.

"Ahh... we havent done it for quite for sometime..." his hands wandered in her shirt pulling it upward.

"So whats the problem, lets do it now Sahil" she said seductively.

"Really?" he smiled wickedly "What about your husband? He might come following you in minutes" he asked.

"What about him... I divorced him 2 weeks back"

"What? Again?" he looked up.

"Why are you looking surprised rascal... you know me..." she replied with a snooty smile.

"So it means you are completely free to do anything... you came alone here..."

"Of course... Well I was getting bored with him as well, and by the way I was free to do anything even when I was with him." She bit his ear "He wasnt as good as you in bed" she replied in a seductively hoarse voice. "besides, he saw pictures of our funtime"

"Which one?" pulled her a little away still holding her by her waist.

"The one when you came over our house in America and we had our time in my bedroom"

"O... they were wonderful pics..."

"yes they were" she pulled him closer again.

"but how did he get them?" he asked kissing her neck..

"Well I was missing our sexy session, so just to enjoy I was watching them along with our video we shot and he came back earlier from his work"

"Oww... he must have blasted?"

"Shush... he never had those guts... I turned the tables around by proving him impotent and now I have another set of few lakh dollars added to my account. So we can enjoy more"

"You are such a bitch"

"So are you dog" she laughed.

"Oh... I am so dying to do it again... right now" he slipped her shirt down.

"Even I want it so badly..." she snapped his waist belt.

"then, lets do it now Manvi..." he tugged her hair from back and pushed his lips on hers.

"Oh my..." she groaned in between their wild kisses. "Come on darling... take me..."

"Not here... this is India remember... Lets go to my appartment" he suggested pulling away while she kept kissing his bare neck and chest since she had opened his shirt buttons.

"Alright... lets go..." she pulled back and wore here own shirt properly which they have almost removed during their short feral session.

They were doing it at a public place. Its disgusting. Dont they have any shame? Oh... shame do you think they have some after hearing what they were discussing? Bloody ugly swines... But is she the same Manvi? He couldnt see her face as her back was facing him. He saw them with disgust. His fist tightened as he heard their spiteful talk. He stood there for a few more minutes, thinking nothing, after he saw them leaving. He punched the wall beside him making some concrete shed off it, then frantically turned around striding away.

Walking into the Garage, he took the keys of his car back which was fixed by now. Shoving a few currency notes which were much more than the actual bill on the desk he drove away without saying anything while leaving the mechanic bewildered. 

He drove mindlessly for a while, but came back to reality hearing the honk of a car behind him. Driving back to his office he parked his car in front of the office building and shove the keys to the transport supervisor of the company. He walked through the reception area and entered the elevator without responding to anyone's greetings.

Entering his cabin, he almost threw his bag on the couch and sat there with his hand on the coffee table breathing heavily. After a few minutes, he got up from his seat, opened the drawer and took out some of the papers. He was still confounded and unknowingly he was taking out stuff from various drawers and shelves in the cabin and kept laying them here and there. He wasnt thinking anything. It looked like he wanted to take out every pain hidden within himself and throw it away. 

The fax machine rang to distract him. He went over to the machine and read the document he has just received. His eyes narrowed in anger as he figured out yet another mistake due to the carelessness of one of his employee.

Without thinking even for a second, he marched to the 4th floor and yelled over the man responsible. After giving him his peace of mind, he went back to his cabin.

Why? Why is it happening to me? Was she the same girl? If yes, then why is she back? Oh come on Armaan that girl you saw in the mall could be anyone else, its not like there is only one Manvi in the world, and even if she is the same one, then that doesnt meant she is gonna come back to your life again. Of course, even if she tries, you know her reality, so it shouldnt affect you. His mind argued, but he still wasnt able to think any further.

He came back to reality as he felt a pair of soft lips pressing down his throat. The girl he was dancing with seems to be smitten by him. She was trying to seduce him. He smirked arrogantly and pulled her hair. Looking down at her face, his index finger traced her face from her forehead till her jaw line through her cheeks finally stopping at her dark red lips. Hauling her closer he pressed his lips on hers so as to vent out his anger. The strokes were lacking any sort of emotions. It was just a physical attempt.

He stood some distance away and saw him kissing the unknown girl unthinkingly, but didnt go to stop him. He was rooted at the place he was standing. He didnt want a scene to be created in public. Besides nobody was actually noticing them kissing as they all were busy in their own world while the duo was kissing each other in one corner where the lights were extremely faint and barely anyone could see them.

The girl seemed to be enjoying the physical pleasure she was receiving from him. She was ready to give into the physical intimacy. It doesnt matter to her what it was, she was on the air thinking she was being kissed by none other than 'The Armaan Malik'. Suddenly pulling away he yanked her away and walked out of the pub without any words. She looked at him strangely for a while and then shrugged and started dancing again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atul found him leaning on his back over the hood of his car, one of his leg folded at knee while other laid hanging down. He has removed his Jacket, tie was loosened and a few of of his shirt buttons were open. His eyes were closed and one of his hands rested on his forehead while the tension was clearly evident in his face. Atul slowly placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Tune mujhe dhundh hi liya na bhai" Armaan said without opening his eyes. He didnt need to open his eyes to recognize his close ones.

"Armaan?" Atul said.

Armaan opened his eyes and looked at him "Dad ne bataya"

"Hmm..." he nodded.

"Kyun? Why does this day even exist in my life?" Armaan said getting up from the car. "Maine kisi ka kya bigada tha jo mere saath aisa hua?" he walked to Atul and continued "Kya main itna bura hu bhai? Kya main sach mein ye deserve karta tha?"

"Nahin Armaan..."

"To phir kyun?" he cut him in between "Kyun hua mere saath ye sab? Kyun mila mujhe dokha?" he screamed. "Why?"

"Kyunki you deserve the best..." Atul replied "they didnt deserve 'YOU' Armaan... they werent worth it... your feelings, your love arent meant for such brutal hearted evil witches... its precious than everything else in the world..."

"Then why was I betrayed?" Armaan asked in a hoarse voice.

"Coz you you were wrong..." Armaan looked at Atul puzzled. Atul continued "You were wrong 'AT THAT TIME'... you were wrong in judging them... you were trying to give away the most valuable thing in the world, 'your heart', to the malicious and undeserving... So it was just god's way of saving you from making a mistake..."

Atul placed a hand on his shoulder again and continued "Armaan... apne bhavanaaon aur apne pyar ko aise gire hue logon ke baare mein soch ke barbaad mat kar... they are meant for someone special who might be waiting for you somewhere ahead... manta hu ke aaj ka din tere liye dard leke aya tha, but you have to try and forget that time and those people... tu hi kahta hai na ki we should always spend our valuable energy and time at the right place and for the right people... to phir apni zindagi ke is anmol din ko un ghatiya ladkiyon ke baare mein soch-soch ke kyun kharaab kar raha hai tu?"

Armaan watched at him for a while listening to him and then suddenly hugged him "Thanks bhai" he said with his eyes welling up "Thanks a lot" Atul hugged him back and patting him affectionately. They stood that way for a few seconds, then...

"Waise tu andar kya kar raha tha?" trying to lighten up the atmosphere Atul asked him as they parted from the brotherly hug.

"Kya?" Armaan asked rubbing his tears away. Atul raised his brow rolling his tongue. Understanding what was he talking about Armaan's eye widened and he added "What? D-did you... see that?"

"Yep..." Atul nodded.

"Wo... Wo main..." Armaan stammered.

"Chal koi baat nahi... I know there wasnt anything serious or intentional... lekin kahin kisi din phas mat jana apni in harkaton ki wajah se? aur specially agar Dad ko pata chala to..."

"NO..." Armaan interrupted him "Nahin yaar... dad... dad ko mat batana... please" he requested.

"Nahin bataonga... lekin ek shart pe"

"Mujhe teri har shart manzoor hai..."

"Theek hai to promise kar ki ab se kabhi bhi mujhe bataye bina is tarah kabhi kahin nahin jayega... pata hai tujhe dad kitne pareshaan the... Mom aur dadi ko to abhi pata hi nahi... socha hai ki agar unhe pata chala to unhe kitni taqleef hogi?" Atul reprimanded him.

"Sorry bhai... it wont happen again" Armaan apologized bowing his head.

"It better not..." Atul paused for a while and then added "Waise agar tu chahta hai ki main ye sab dad ko nahin bataon to... tu shaadi ke liye haan kar de"

"WHAT?" Armaan yanked his head up.

"What WHAT? I am saying shaadi ke liye haan kar de... tere liye achchi ladki main dhundh ke laonga" Atul suggested.

"Bhai now this is blackmailing... tune kaha tha ki 'EK' shart manani hai aur wo maine maan li... ab bas aur kuch nahi" he protested.

"Arey lekin..."

"NO"

"Par..."

"Nahin... NO... NEVER..." he sat in his car and drove away.

Atul stood there nodding his head "Ye nahin manane wala itni asaani se" he looked up at the ceiling of the parking area "Kahan phasa diya mujhe dad..." then he cursed himself "meri hi galti hai... mujhe pahli shart mein seedhe us se shaadi ki baat hi karni chahiye thi... shayad baat ban jaati... ab ise manane ke liye kuch aur hi sochna padega..." sitting in his car he started the engine "Kaash koi hota jo meri madad karta... kaash koi ladki mil jaaye mujhe jald se jald, to mera peecha chute..." he sighed "chal bhai Atul back to square one" he spoke to himself.

He called Omang "Dad... yes he is fine... dont worry, he is ok..."

Armaan didnt go to his office after that. He needed to calm down. He drove to Aashraya and spent sometime with kids and old people living there.

It was around 8:00pm when he came back home. After refreshing he had dinner with his family and went back to his room again.

He opened his closet and to grab something, when his eyes fell on his mistery lucky box. He caressed it and then closed his eyes as he remembered the little girls' words. He tried to recall all the happy moments he has spent in his life. With his parents (Radhika and Avinaash), with his family (Vaibhav, Dadi, Omang, Aarti, Atul and Anjali), with his friends (Yash, Rahul, Muskaan, Minnie, Shubhankar and Kirti), and even with his employees.

But his eyes jerked open as he saw another new addition to his thoughts. He saw the same green eyed girl whom he met in Hotel Regal a few months back. What is this? Why did I see her? How come she came to my mind? Was it also a part of my happy moments? No... it cant be... I mean I dont even know who she is? I dont know where did she come from? I didnt even speak to her or see her face? Then why is her face... no wait... why her 'eyes' are haunting me?

He layed on his bed with his legs crossed and one of his hands resting on the back of his head. Staring at the ceiling his thoughts wandered towards his mystery girl once again. Who was she? She didnt look like one of the party invitee... Then who was she? What was there in her eyes that they keep coming back to my thoughts? Thinking about all these things he drifted off to sleep.

Hey Friends... So the reason why Armaan has been disclosed. I am really greatful for all your support and comments. Thanks a loads lovely friends πŸ€— love you all a lot. Please dont stop commenting.

Originally posted by cool_pisces

Ok Season two of the guessing game. ( I am really motivated u know seeing how my last guesses were bang on target so I might continue this childish act for sometime now, hope I dont bother u )
Now my first guess, Armaan's pari is riddhima ( I know lame coz its obvious but still )
Secondly, the angel tht Vaibhav was talking abt is Riddhima i.e Yash's bua and he wanted to tell Armaan abt her when Anjali came ( only if she hadnt )

As for the part, I loved the AR meet and specially how Riddhima calls him Mr.Dhenchu. You know Riddhima has many nicknames but Armaan has none, nice seeing her give him one for a change.

I loved how Armaan consoled Vaibhav, tht scene was so sweet, specially how Vaibhav was trying not to get tempted by the chocolate and finally when he could take it no longer, he started talking.

Thanks for the PM.
Mini

Hi Mini 😊
I love you 'Childsh play' as you call it.πŸ˜ƒ 
Well i dont have actually secretive stuff in my story. Its a very known story, which all you lovely friends can imagine easily. All i can say is that, its just a chain of events and situation.
Yes Armaan's pari IS definitely gonna be Riddhima, the only thing is he himself isnt aware of it yet.πŸ˜‰
Your are right again, it was Riddhima Vaibhav was talking about.πŸ‘
Ok So you liked Armaan's nick nameπŸ˜†. Riddhima might give you more as per your wish in future as well.

Oh god... now the chocolate temptation scene came from my personal experience. It actually happened with me and my niece. I went to see her and she was hell mad at me when i was about to come back.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by redi50

pi'e ?a?t
bt ?T ?i?' ap? a?mi ha?e tT 'ight
?epe?e? they meet
'ap't they e?e? get alTpg
?at i' gTipg tT ha??ep tT thT'e t?T
?l' 'Tptipe 'TTp
l? heli

Hi Heli 😊
Your commenting style is really interesting, its just i have to use my specs to read and understand it πŸ˜†. No jokes apart, its really cool and different.
Oh dear, AR will get along, but first lets let them meet. I am sure you wouldnt want the story to finish as soon as they get along. But they will be meeting soon. And its obvious will fall in love after that πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sarazahid

that was greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttt plezzzzzzzzzzzz do continue sooon

Thanx Sara 😊
I will update very soon.