Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Soumya- Today is some one?s birthday?but I am forgetting who is she..She will kill me..if she reads it?who is she???Embarrassed

Ayesha- Idiot Soumya it is Fiza?s birthdayAngry.How can you forget this special girl?s birthday?

Soumya- Of course I remember?I ws just trying to pretend I forgot her..birthday..She is turning..buddhi..I mean 21..sweet 21..lolz?Btw how did u get to no her??Embarrassed

Ayesha- I got to know her from Avatar and Siggy section.She makes really awesome signatures and avatars.You must see her creationsBig smile

Soumya- Yeah I know she is very talented Tonguebut I got to know her while chatting with her in Cricket section..She is the viewbie of the Cricket Section..and really cums up wid great contests..Must say she is an awesum viewbie..Luv her..bt wht do we do for her bday??Confused

Ayesha- I will make a signature for her so that we can use it and make her feel special and take some birthday messages from her friendz..How about that??Smile

Soumya- Cool idea..but lemme wish her..firstEmbarrassed

Birthday messages for our special birthday gal

Soumya(Mrs.Brett Lee)-Fiza..though you don?t know me well..but through you posts you across a very wonderful person..On dis special day of yours..I would lyk you wish a very happy birthday..Hope you have a rocking birthday..and may God bless you on dis day..You are a great siggy maker..and a great viewbie..and hope to know you more..Love you..HugHug

Here is a cake..for you on your birthday

Looks delicious naWink..I wish I could make sum siggies .bt lolz I am really bad at it?You are a great gal..and hope..you get whatever you wish for..

Once agn..I take the opportunity to wish you a very happy birthday once again..

Actually I had my exams..so in this short span of time..I couldn?t collect so many messages from you friendz..cuz dey are inactive..I am really sorry for dis..I wish I could have made dis bday more better for you..!!Smile

Best wishes on ur birthday and throughout the coming year.
Wishing you good health and hapiness in life.
Here's to celebrating you!
May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories,wonderful moments and shining dreams.
U r 21 years old, you're 21 years young.
Wishing you many more good and prosperous years.Big smile

Here are your birthday messages Smile

Shruti(Leo)-Fiza...You are a very friendly and nice person...! Embarrassed and you are also a great viewbie...! You helped me out in my initial viewbie days and I am very grateful to you for that...!Smile 

Hope your 21st birthday will be a blast....!Smile 
Happy Birthday, Fizzzz!Smile

Love,

StarShruthiStar

Life_Rulez(Andro)-Happy birthday Fiza.A birthday is just the first day of another 365 day jounrey around the sun.Enjoy the trip.Enjoy on your birthday

Mini2390-Wishing you a hppy birthday.I hopeall your birthday dreams and wishes come true.Here's to anotheryear of experience.A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.

I tried to contact many other friend of yours in a short span of time..but they were a bit busy with their work.
Happy birthday once again!WinkEnjoy...

Edited by Mrs.Brett Lee - 31 August 2008 at 3:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Fiza*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy birthday *Fiza*" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Fiza!!

Aaliya-Rafa

Goldie

Aaliya-Rafa

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Fiza PartySmile

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Fiza

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Fiza :)

Bhaskar.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Fiza!!! Hug

Wish you the best and pray you get every happiness!!!

kimmu

IF-Rockerz

kimmu

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Fiza! Hope you have an awesome birthday.. Hug

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.HugHug...........You guys!!Cry... I am so shocked right now... Thankyou for surpising me... ..I loved the post and i Love You ALL.. Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top