Kya Dill Mein Hai

Rahul's decision.......

Poll Question: Is rahul's decision of staying in the jail right?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
19 [100.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Premkidiwaani

IF-Dazzler

Premkidiwaani

Posted: 30 August 2008 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Hey guys i don't think that rahul is doing the right thing by making the decision of staying in the jail. He should think about his parents and dadi, espacially about his mom. he knows how much she loves him, still he wants to stay in the jail forever for the crime that he didn't commit. Also he should come out of the jail to find naina's real murderer. After all she was his childhood sweet heart.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rahul's decision......." in Kya Dill Mein Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 August 2008 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
i dont' think so, coz by stayig in the jail he can't prove his innocence, since he's back in the house he'll suspect aman, after noticing changes in his behaviour!

Preethi-Premi

IF-Rockerz

Preethi-Premi

Posted: 30 August 2008 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Think from his position. His elder brother's life.. More than that its Kakoon's life.. remember how kakoon used to act when she knew that naina is her sister.

But now that he is out, i thnk there will be an attempt oon kk's life by aman and rahul will save her.. in the process aman will get killed....

amanat1

amanat1

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 3:52am | IP Logged
but i think rahul did this because he did not know anything about aman truth thats y he wans kk&amaan should be happy

shreyal1

shreyal1

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 6:27am | IP Logged
CryNoCry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top