Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

crazy_aashi

Goldie

crazy_aashi

Posted: 30 August 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
is no one interested in arsalaan's forum cause i have seen only some people to be here in this forum.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is no one interested ??" in Arslaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 30 August 2008 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Well since it is a weekly, it is hard to catch up on a daily basis! But I like the serial ... its nice!

bastereliye

IF-Dazzler

bastereliye

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
i watch the show and its a good thing it only comes once a week cuz otherwise it wud get boring! lol

vamakshi

Goldie

vamakshi

Posted: 07 September 2008 at 6:40am | IP Logged
yeaah AggReed Buh..the Pon Is...
SO Wot?
i mean u love the Show.. u've Gud ppl...in Here.. and V Can rAwk the Forumm... neytym!!
i mean y Do u Thynk Like Tiz..
ppl Come.. pozt onece or twice nd leAve!!
wOt ??

i meAn v'oll got to mae it ACTIVE!!

lovelyprincesst

IF-Rockerz

lovelyprincesst

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 4:12am | IP Logged
i too loved the show very much but don't get time to watch as its ramadhaan :(

kahaani123

Groupbie

kahaani123

Posted: 11 September 2008 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
i really do like the show also but i just dont bother to do the updates for this forum no more.. cause all my links get closed or someone else uses my links and writes it off as their own.. but if any of u need links for the epi. just PM me cause i usually have them on the day of the show. =)

surveen_kapoor

IF-Rockerz

surveen_kapoor

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 3:23am | IP Logged

i looooove this serial ... but noe1 is here.. no1 reply to topics yaar,,,, chalo jo hum log hein us 4 .. lets do this forum a bit active,, then all others wil come and look and say that this forum is active so ill reply too,,,, so what say???

arabian_love

IF-Dazzler

arabian_love

Posted: 16 September 2008 at 12:22am | IP Logged
don"t worry aashi, i am urooj i like this show arsalaan,i must say aashi after zee tv serial thief of baghdad(a mega arabian nights fantasy and costume drama) which is my favourite, this show arsalaan rocks.Smile Embarrassed 

i used to forget all my sorrows and worries while watching this show Tongue lol

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.