Balika Vadhu

Anandi - the foodie Ha ha ha!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

skeptical

IF-Rockerz

skeptical

Posted: 30 August 2008 at 10:54am | IP Logged
     It's obvious that Anandi loves eating and her parents have indulged her in that respect.  The way she groans when she's hungry  or when disallowed from eating ---- it's so sad!  She's so cute! Hug

Arre Dadi !   Khane do na use!  Why must you keep refering to her size?  Stern Smile  She really has no understanding of children. Dead

Anandi obviously loves food and so has to hear snide remarks from the IOL (irritating old lady).  Angry I loved the way Sumitra secretly gave her a chapatti roll  to eat because her stomach was rumbling.  Wink Hehehehehehe ! Big smile

Now A has to keep a Teej fast.  Dear me what a torture for her.  Shocked Her innocence is so evident (she believes she will surely get a soneki palkhi for starving).  She openly tells her parents - in - law that she wants a new husband every life not the same one janam after janam.  LOL Cho Chweeeeeet ! HeartHeart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anandi - the foodie Ha ha ha!" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 30 August 2008 at 11:42am | IP Logged
:) the old lady is too rigid. Does not seem to understand she is only a child. And being a child, and not able to understand the happenings around, Anandi is still strong enough to protest unlike her saasu ma.

A.S

Edited by an12345678 - 30 August 2008 at 11:43am

anjalipranav

Goldie

anjalipranav

Posted: 30 August 2008 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
basically children cant wait for food when they get hungry, they normally do whatever they want to at their own time but this maasaa seems to b this old only in her childhoodLOL

universe_megha

Goldie

universe_megha

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 8:53am | IP Logged
maasa is one cruel human!! all she wants is control over the whole household and all the members without realizing that they too are human!

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 01 September 2008 at 5:19am | IP Logged
ya...tonight will b a big lesson for her becox according to the new promo she is gonna break the vrath and eat with jagdisha....i dont think she wil get the opportunity to eat but lets c wat happensSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top