Cry As you can see *sniff* i am *sniff* sad
Becuzzz......
Twilight comes out on Jaunary 9th in the UKCryCry
NOOOOO!!!!
WHYY???WHY OH WHY!!!
Any British peeps out there sad too?
Love Radz
xxx
P.S People who think im crazy and weird and that i dont have a life...im kinnda over exgrurating!(gosh i can't spell)

TINK IF-Rockerz
TINK
TINK

Posted: 30 August 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Radz...the feeling is the same!Cry why couldnt it just come out on the same day in Britain aswell!Ouch The wait is to bitter! lol! me and my friends have already decided to watch it as soon as it comes out!Embarrassed Might have to bunk Uni! lol!Wink

Though Yes! Its horrible to have to wait that extra bit longer! Sigh!

Sam x

p.s sulking like never before!

jpatel IF-Dazzler
jpatel
jpatel

Posted: 30 August 2008 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Sam what to do!!Cry
~*Noor*~ Goldie
~*Noor*~
~*Noor*~

Posted: 30 August 2008 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwww....that sucks...i can seriously sympathize w/ you guys...like Pride and Prejudice....it came out here months later...but the good thing is that we had a really cute ending and added addition not pt of the novel.....but still the wait was too much

look at the bright side at least it's coming out.....i know some ppl who live in Bahrain...where the movie won't be coming out in Theaters for quite a while
jpatel IF-Dazzler
jpatel
jpatel

Posted: 30 August 2008 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Yeah i no sucks for htem na??? At least i've got Harry Potter comming out sooner to feed my magical supernatural addiction!
~*Noor*~ Goldie
~*Noor*~
~*Noor*~

Posted: 30 August 2008 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
^really i thought HP& the Half Blood Prince were coming out the same day in both US and UKErmm .....July 17th......so far awayCry

Edited by ~*Noor*~ - 30 August 2008 at 4:33pm
eexxoottiicc IF-Rockerz
eexxoottiicc
eexxoottiicc

Posted: 30 August 2008 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

What?!! omg. I knew this would happen grrr Unhappy. It happened with don't mess with the zohan, it released in UK like 2 months laterAngryUnhappy

Aren't they gonna start shooting for new moon in jan?

Edited by xacidous.arshx - 30 August 2008 at 5:22pm
jpatel IF-Dazzler
jpatel
jpatel

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Yeaa Harry Potter's comming out earlier than Twilight...and yup Twilight is comming out in UK on January 9th!:(
I think New Moon is gunna be shooting at january but only if twiligts and hit in the States

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index