Eliminated Shashi,overrated DD& useless mahaguru

Indradhanush thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I saw saawaraiya by DD, it was fine but was a bit surprised to see every one going ape/taking photograph/autograph etc, was it out of the world..? Or every one went over board..?

Shashi was a bit unlucky to get out, dont know whats going on,  Are other singers staying there better than him..?

And after rap, pop, rhythm n blues and what not we have a rock theme round I am sure there are not many rock genre songs to be sung this is another case of creatives going bankrupt it seems not much serious singing is left in the show now, I can easily question if many of the songs done tonite truly qualify as rock. so called..!!

Why not have no theme round rather..!!

I wonder what is the point in calling mahagurus like Ghulam saab, Suresh W and making them judge rock/pop/rap and what not. It reminds of a story in panchtantra where a fox invites a saras (crane) to dinner and serves kheer (a sweet dish) in a thali (flat plate).

For once and all mahagurus should be removed from the show, they havent added any thing constructive to the show, on the other hand being connected with the show on irregular basis they have removed good contestants now and then, also their judgement is not flawless or lets put it this way rap/hip hop/rock is not their cup of tea so let them rest in peace.

PS usp is ghatiya gayaki and overconfidence, if you have this, you are in the race. There were loads of besura performance on friday but no one is pointing a finger.
Edited by Indradhanush - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurisachin thumbnail
Pathetic! I am not going to watch sa re ga ma pa.I dont like Debojit at all
pdesh thumbnail

don't know why but this season of SRGMP fails to grip me like 2007. sashi is a good singer but lacks confidence in himself. ultimately what one needs to stay in the show is that & luck. DD is a good singer but the way he sings....with 100% confidence, one can hear it in his voice, he doesn't seem to care about anyone once he's on stage. same thing with yashita....that girl has lots of confidence too & a strong voice to go along with it. it's a show.....not necessarily who wins or stays is the best singer....

sad to see sashi go. 
Indradhanush thumbnail
agar sare ache singer nikal hi jayenge to pata nahi kya bachega, DD frankly speaking is overhyped, he may be a very good banda I truly believe he is a nice chap but this ho ha about him by mentors looks scripted for some reason.

And I think stock of jadi booti also is over so now there is no chance of any one coming back, Shashi is no doubt a good singer, I am 100 % sure mentors know it but they have promoted other candidates over him, mahaguru actually take decision by performace of that day it has become like 20-20 match now.
Edited by Indradhanush - 15 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Can't believe Shashi is out and DD keeps getting hyped by judges.

C-09 is going same way down the hill as VOI 2 is.

Shows are becoming really unbearable at times.  Time to do something abt it.  Not pay for these channels. 😡
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Its totally unfair
debojit and anupama  should ahve left- but these sob stories and crap and unneccessary drama is TOO MUCH
judging has gone down the hill and the mahagurus seem to have lost the respect which thye ahve commanded

Shashi was better than debojit and shujat also who didn't ahve ANY atttitude. this is channel's plotting
Indradhanush thumbnail
And after rap, pop, rhythm n blues and what not we have a rock theme round I am sure there are not many rock genre songs to be sung this is another case of creatives going bankrupt it seems not much serious singing is left in the show now, I can easily question if many of the songs done tonite truly qualify as rock. so called..!!
mintyblue thumbnail
VOI-2 has lost it
Ismail darbar is unberable

here saregama seems fixed- what with talneted people like manisha and shashi leaving, and average dramebaaz like debo, anupama, deepali sahe still in. isd this judging of sining or something else?
Now i think public voting is better ANY DAY
Indradhanush thumbnail
any idea if we have some more jadi booti left in the show..........??
mintyblue thumbnail
Every day the yardsticks for judging seems to be changing

lasyt week one original voice mansiha was shown the door- for lacking sur? god knows

Today the ones who lacked sur were NOT shown the door. def. debo and anupama or shujat should have left. This is sooooooooooooooooo unfair man