Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Friends, I am leaving this forum...

Posted: 15 years ago

Hello everyone,

This is my last post in this forum. Maybe after a long time i will come back, but that has got less probability. Now please don't ask me why, I just don't feel comfortable here anymore. This forum's not my home...its a strange place. I had some personal problems, but I would request u to not ask me about this, and please don't request me to stay here, too. Just wanted to convey this message to everyone.

If anyone wants to talk with me, feel free to PM.

Hope u all have a nice day, and stay fine..

Bye,
Labib
Edited by stranger@mirror - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I understand ur feelings Labib... Wen I felt the same way, I almost quit. But I do come back sumtimes (u no it's addicted) , but ...................... don't feel lyk posting 😳
I hope u ll have a wonderful time. If u ever wanna talk to me, feel free to pm me.
Good Luck.πŸ€—
Neha
muscleprotein thumbnail

Labib dear, hope te personal problems are not too big.  I come in this frum to foret my worries and have a laugh , 

Nothing and no one will stop me from coming here.
so pls feel free to drop in whenver you feel like.
Bye and take care
DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Labib as I wrote in the CNS leaving is up to your descretion.  Please feel free to contact me if you need help

Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really hope that you will sole your problem and come back very soon!Till then take care and bye!😊
I'm sure we will all miss you!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I want u back too. U r great fun and a sweet person. Hope U all the best buy khabie alvida na kehna
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

No why?? I am sorry! you don't have to answer that!! 😭 You are the coolest Eku kt lover. I don't know if I will like this forum without your nice insightful posts! 😭They were my fav part in this forum. I hope everything is ok!!! And I really really pray you change your mind and come back!😭

Love you
Fatima
😭

Labib Please do solve ur problem cuz i know exactly how u feel cuz i to wanted to Quit I-F about 4 times till date Think about all the people u get along with, not those that u don't 😭 Miss u bro and feel free to PM me anytime. Please if u can just solve ur problem πŸ€—

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OH labib....

will surely miss ju... whtever ur share r prob i hope it get solve n so v all can c ju bck here......
minisa thumbnail
labib don't leave forum cum back soon ur prob r solved soon