Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

   

[LAST DAY] Number Of Posts per page? (Page 5)

Poll Question: Number of Posts per Page?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
296 [64.35%]
164 [35.65%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

kimmu IF-Rockerz
kimmu
kimmu

Joined: 18 April 2007
Posts: 8285

Posted: 29 August 2008 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Ooh i just noticed the 'direct link' thing on our posts. Its new right? Hehe cuz if its not then I'm slow... I love this idea of the direct link, its so much easier for everyone. Thank you so much!
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin
Joined: 09 December 2003
Posts: 6582

Posted: 29 August 2008 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kimmu

Ooh i just noticed the 'direct link' thing on our posts. Its new right? Hehe cuz if its not then I'm slow... I love this idea of the direct link, its so much easier for everyone. Thank you so much!
 
Hi Kimmu,
 
Yes you are right as it has been recently added so that even for future if there is any change we dont face a problem.
 
Cheers,
Vijay
-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Joined: 21 February 2007
Posts: 27049

Posted: 29 August 2008 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Bhaiya, how does "Direct Link" work?
mimi0295 IF-Veteran Member
mimi0295
mimi0295

Joined: 24 September 2007
Posts: 26849

Posted: 29 August 2008 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I like the direct link idea! Now I'm all good! This'll be SO much easier for us FF writers/sig makers!
Thannk you!
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin
Joined: 09 December 2003
Posts: 6582

Posted: 29 August 2008 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shifali*

Bhaiya, how does "Direct Link" work?
 
Hey .. Shifali,
 
Just beside the Report and Quote buttons you will find "Direct Link" just right click and copy the Link URL and that can be used to post in the main index of Fan Fics or Galleries as that will not just land you to that post page but also directly take you to the Post.
 
Incase there is any further query regarding this.. feel free to ask.
 
Cheers,
Vijay
-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Joined: 21 February 2007
Posts: 27049

Posted: 29 August 2008 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Originally posted by *Shifali*

Bhaiya, how does "Direct Link" work?
 
Hey .. Shifali,
 
Just beside the Report and Quote buttons you will find "Direct Link" just right click and copy the Link URL and that can be used to post in the main index of Fan Fics or Galleries as that will not just land you to that post page but also directly take you to the Post.
 
Incase there is any further query regarding this.. feel free to ask.
 
Cheers,
Vijay
 
Thank you soooooooo much, it is way easier nowEmbarrassed
goodkashish IF-Rockerz
goodkashish
goodkashish

Joined: 19 August 2006
Posts: 6818

Posted: 29 August 2008 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
hi........i have problem viewing my ff's post..........i mean after getting a commnt from one perticular person........i am not able to see th rest of the posts.........ple help me
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin
Joined: 09 December 2003
Posts: 6582

Posted: 29 August 2008 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goodkashish

hi........i have problem viewing my ff's post..........i mean after getting a commnt from one perticular person........i am not able to see th rest of the posts.........ple help me
 
Please give the link to your Post.
 
 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
New Feature: Member Posts button is ACTIVE!!

2 3 4 5

Author: mango   Replies: 35   Views: 11134

mango 35 11134 12 July 2009 at 2:51am by Vedika126
NEW FEATURE - My Posts

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: OodlesDoodles   Replies: 79   Views: 15401

OodlesDoodles 79 15401 21 February 2009 at 12:04am by SuhaniSonia
Forum Posts page has now 8 posts per page

2 3 4 5

Author: vijay   Replies: 36   Views: 9582

vijay 36 9582 20 September 2008 at 6:10pm by Rimsie.
Need feedback on Posts per page

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: vijay   Replies: 61   Views: 5902

vijay 61 5902 20 September 2008 at 7:42am by Rimsie.
Regarding No. of Posts recalculated

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: vijay   Replies: 92   Views: 13599

vijay 92 13599 21 February 2008 at 2:04pm by anni_23

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rules & Announcements Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index