Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kasamm thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Amina90

Great start
Update soon.
Please include cute and romantic  karan nandini scenes.

Indeed! There will be some scenes between Karan and Nandani... So relaxes.

Apnki Pyari
Kinjal
Kasamm thumbnail
I'm extremely sorry about the delay of not posting the second part, but I was kinda busy with school and plus my sister's engagement is coming up this Saturday so I will try to post it by Thursday or Friday... depends on my school work and other things....

I hope you guys will like this part and the next part will be much emotional in it. So make sure you have a tissue boxes with you...

< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 11">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 11">

Part Two

Kt was sitting in her room when she heard several people arguing about her. So she decides to go and check what is going on. At the same time Manthan and Lakshya entered shantiniketen.

Both Krishnatulsi and Manthan were devastated after hearing Mihir Dadu's announcement about their marriage. And that marriage has to take place in few days.

Mihir Dadu: Does anyone have any objection about Manthan and Kt's marriage?

Nobody altered a word against Mihir's decision but Kt demanded answers because it was about her life not anyone else life. Even Manthan wanted answers – after-all it was about his life.

Both Manthan and Kt asked for answers from Mihir Dadu…

Mihir told them "I know that you (pointing at Kt) can live with Eklavya's memory forever but for that I will loose Baa forever. And I can't loose Baa anymore after I also my mother and father" Mihir told Kt

"But in all that…. Why do I have to marry Kt who I don't get along with? And we both are totally opposite each other?" Manthan told Mihir Dadu

Vaidehi thought to herself – If Dadu change's his decision than all my plans will be shattered? I have to do something.

Vaidehi leaves from there and goes toward Baa's room where she was resting.

Baa: Who's there?

"Baa, it's me… Vaidehi" she told Baa

"Come here Beta" Baa told Vaidehi

"Baa, I came to tell you that Kt said no for another marriage and we all know that Manthan will keep Kt save and sound" Vaidehi told Baa

Kt couldn't take it anymore and breaks down in-front of everyone and demanded answers from Baa (meaning Tulsi).

Kt heads over to baa and asked her "Baa… you're the one who said – I was your daughter instead of your daughter-in-law and today why aren't you saying anything against Mihir dadu's decision in getting me married to Manthan. Baa I can live my entire life with Eklavya's memory but please don't do this with me"

For the first time Tulsi looked helpless in-front of Kt and also felt guilty that she couldn't do anything for Kt.

Vaidehi brought Baa out where everyone was…

Baa looked at Kt who was shattered by Mihir's decision

While Baa was convincing Krishnatulsi for this marriage while Bhoomi followed Manthan who had left from there few minutes ago.

"There are you?" Bhoomi told Manthan

Manthan stared at Bhoomi than told her "how can I agree to marry someone I hate?"

"Manthan, you remember… Even I hated Joydeep because of his personality and now look… we are so happy in each others arm. Who knows Kt… could change your life for good and one day you fall in love with her" Bhoomi told Manthan

Several minutes there was a dead silent between them afterwards Manthan told her "Maybe your right Sis… it doesn't bother to give destiny a chance, and who knows that one day I could fall in love with her"

"That's the spirit, Bro" said by Bhoomi

Bhoomi hugged Manthan while Karan watched them with tears

Next day, Tulsi came into Kt's room who cursed her destiny and how it plays game with her. Tulsi tried to tell Kt something but Kt just ignored her and told her "Baa, I only agreed for this marriage only for Baa's sake but I can't forgive you for not saying a word in-front of Mihir Dadu"

Tulsi sat down beside Kt and told her "Maybe destiny has something else planned for you Krishna"

"Maybe your right, Baa… Destiny must have planned something else planned for me but I wonder why did destiny play game with my emotions?" Kt asked Baa

Tulsi placed her hand on Kt's head while she kept her head on her lap and told her "Maybe destiny wanted you and Manthan together in first place… that's why you didn't get married to Lakshya in first place and Eklavya was just a mohra to bring you guys together"

Krishna just stared at Baa than hugged her saying "maybe your right… Baa"

Apnki Pyari

Kinjal

Edited by Kasamm - 15 years ago
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Yay first!

**Edited**

I thought I commented on your first part, but I guess I forgot😕😆

Both parts were awsome

Though I completely hate Vaidehi, I'm glad she's finally doing something right

Right after EKT, this was my dream couple. If that day, Manthan had tricked Kt into marriage I would've been just as happy.

But it's strange to see in your ff how easily Manthan gave in. I though he would fight to the very end

Update soon! Can't wait to read more

Yuks
Edited by queenyuks - 15 years ago
Tumhari Eesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenyuks

Yay first!

**Edited**

Both parts were awsome

Though I completely hate Vaidehi, I'm glad she's finally doing something right

Right after EKT, this was my dream couple. If that day, Manthan had tricked Kt into marriage I would've been just as happy.

But it's strange to see in your ff how easily Manthan gave in. I though he would fight to the very end

Yuks

I totally have to agree with you that both parts were good and this part was kinda emotional speech for Kt and between Manthan and Bhoomi....

Anyways... keep up the good work! Continue soon

Eesha
Amina90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please continue soon. Very interesting.
Kasamm thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenyuks

Yay first!

**Edited**

Both parts were awsome (Thanks)

Though I completely hate Vaidehi, I'm glad she's finally doing something right (Me Too)

Right after EKT, this was my dream couple. If that day, Manthan had tricked Kt into marriage I would've been just as happy. (Even I wished for the same... but at least in our fan-fic we can make them as a couple... 😳)

But it's strange to see in your ff how easily Manthan gave in. I though he would fight to the very end (Maybe because he has something else planned in his tiny little head... that we can't read. 😉)

Yuks

Apnki Pyari
Kinjal
Kasamm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tumhari Eesha

I totally have to agree with you that both parts were good and this part was kinda emotional speech for Kt and between Manthan and Bhoomi....

Anyways... keep up the good work! Continue soon

Eesha

Well... thank you Eesha...

And don't worry... there will be more emotional scenes coming up! Between all the members in Shantinket

Apnki Pyari
Kinjal
Kasamm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amina90

Please continue soon. Very interesting.

Thanks

And for-sure i'll continue soon as I get time....

Apnki Pyari
Kinjal
Kasamm thumbnail
Part Three
Previously - Manthan blames Kt for Eklavya's death. Mihir also agreed with Vaidehi in getting Kt married to Manthan. After learning the truth... Kt and Manthan both wanted answers and now they are getting married. 

Three weeks later

Day One… Engagement

Entire family gathered around, Kt and Manthan for the ring ceremony.

"Come' on Kt, place this ring on Manthan's finger" Archita told Kt

Kt smiled at Archita and took the ring from Dammi Chachi's hand. While she placed the right on Manthan's finger few tears escaped from her eyes and Lakshya notice that and felt for Kt and how destiny always play his dirty game with them.

"Here Beta" Nandani gave Manthan a ring so he can place on Kt's finger

"Now Bro, it's your turn to put this finger on Kt's finger" said by Archita and Pari

Manthan also smiled at them at everyone than placed a ring on Kt's finger. Entire family clapped for them and gave both of them their blessing afterwards Pari made her announcement.

"Ladies and Gentlemen… May we have your attention for quick moment? Like we all know that we all are here gathered for Manthan Virani and Kt Virani's engagement celebration. And now we kindly ask… them to come up forward and dance on this sizzling, sexy song - O Re Piya from AAJA NACHLE" said by Pari and Archita.

Everyone who attended at the engagement celebration clapped for Kt and Manthan.

"Pari, before making the announcement… you could have asked us? How can I dance with Kt?" Manthan told Pari

"Come' on Bro, she is your fiance… You don't have to ask permission you just have to command" Archita told Manthan

"Maybe…! You guys are right" Manthan told Pari and Archita

Afterwards Manthan asked Kt to dance with him and slowly the evening came to an end in each others arm. Afterwards Manthan carried Kt into her room and left from there.

"Beta, are you asleep?" Nandani asked Manthan in his room

"I can spare few minutes for you Choti Maa" Manthan told Nandani and placed his head in her lap

Nandani: Thanks Manthan

Manthan: Choti Maa, why are you thanking me? What did I do?

Nandani: Thanks for understanding your Mihir Dadu's decision and don't think that he is selfish, but whatever he is doing is for Baa and her health condition. Once you and Kt get married everything will be back to normal. Also I am proud of you son (placed a tiny kiss on his forehead and notice that he had fallen asleep on her lap)

Part Four

Next day, Manthan woke up early in the morning and thought about the events took place in his life few days ago after Eklavya death and decided to discuss few things with Bhoomi.

Manthan takes a quick shower than heads toward Bhoomi's room where Joydeep told him that Bhoomi is in Archita's room. So Manthan heads toward Archita's room.

"Sis, do you have few minutes for your Bro?" Manthan asked Bhoomi

Bhoomi nods her head

Bhoomi and Manthan go into the garden to discuss few things, but before Manthan could finish Bhoomi interrupted him and told him "Bro, we will discuss whatever you have to say during the Menhdi rasam because I have to help Dasksha Chachi"

Manthan: Whatever Sis… You take your time while I figure out few things on my own.

Manthan leaves from there and heads toward his friend's house…

In the evening everyone gathered around Kt because today was her Menhdi Rasam.

One of the ladies over there said "Poor Kt, she doesn't have a mother-in-law who can put the Shagun Ki Menhdi"

Nandani heard that comment and leaves from there. Even Manthan heard those ladies and leaves behind Nandani his Choti Maa.

"Did you guys see Nandani anywhere?" Karan asked Dammi and Ganga who were busy getting the Shagun Ki Menhdi ready.

"Actually, Karan she was over here few minutes ago" Ganga told Karan

Karan thanked her and leaves from there while Nandani cried in her room.

"Those people are right! I don't have any rights on Manthan or his wife" Nandani told herself while crying

"Choti Maa, you have full rights on me and my life even Kt who is going to be my wife in few days" Manthan told Nandani

Nandani stared at Manthan for awhile… Afterwards she got up and hugged Manthan so tight and told him "even if I find my son… you will always be my first priority in my life even after my son comes back... cause you make me complete inside."

"Indeed… Nandani (Karan looks at Nandani than Manthan with a smile on his face with few tears in his eyes) Manthan makes us all completed inside" Karan told them

"Including me too" announced by Bhoomi (who also joined in the hugging group with Manthan, Nandani and Karan)

After awhile menhdi rasam ended with Nandani applying the "Shagun Ki Menhdi" on Kt's hand and legs.

(Guys… I have made a mini video of Manthan and Kt's marriage and also all the rasam took place because it's kinda hard to explain. So I hope you like the video I created and in the background song is mixed with several other songs)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPR5TqC1_wI[/YOUTUBE]

Please forgive me if there is any mistake cause I kind of wrote these two parts in a rush and also tomorrow is my cousin's engagement so I will post next part maybe by Sunday or something...

I hope you guys like this part

Apnki Pyari
Kinjal

Edited by Kasamm - 15 years ago
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
First Again!

*Edited*

It was a really great part

Yay! They got married!

Now waiting for the real story to begin