Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I don't mind any. But I do like 10 because if there is eigth you have to go on more pages. You know what I mean?
But i don;t really mind.

~Kalee
~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
frankly i dnt mind! but yesh like the others have said it will rlly cause more trouble for the writers with such long fics...those who have changed their index put a lot of wrk and time in redoing it so it would be messed up for them to redo it again..
but whatever you feel as best...
:]
jassiee. thumbnail

Hmm, I want 8 posts per page back xD My sig shop's index got all ruined 'cuz of 10 posts per page :( And, some FF indexs are ruined to! I'm itching to read something but I can't since I have to go through ALL the comments to find the chapters! Err.

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why are there sooo less topics coming up in the forums now! Can you please change it back! We need more number of topics for forums!

Also i think 10 is fine and 8 is good too but if the members have to go throw the same trouble of sorting out pages again then just leave it to 10 but please make more topics be visible on the pages!!!
aNsHu_tEjPaL thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
def 10!!! i luv how it is like now...........less pages tht way!
P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I like 10 posts per page so we have more time to fill up those 150 page limit...lollllllll
moonlitnight thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

well 8 & 10 posts are realy a problem when u go for a ff which is 500 pgs on words 😕

btw.....i prefer 8 though.... but the the number of topics deffo needs to be increased!! . can i add 2 more things? 1. search engine 2. jump to the last pg of the thread where others perticipated after my post...... it was in the old format.. the little triangle in a circle.... we could just jump to the last pg where others replied after us...😕Edited by moonlitnight - 15 years ago
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is there a way to create a form for fan fictions, where the parts can be automatically numbered and become links people can click on and the part uploads in the same panel....it would save people having to create index of which part is on what page and it would illiminate number of posts per page.
modishh thumbnail
Can we have more thread per page ....this one looks terrible...i mean the page has stickies and no topics....for the rest u have to go to other pages...plz Vijay can we have some stuff from the old layout backkkkk!
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijay

Hi Friends,

While going through different comments and suggestions we have recieved a lot of feedback that the change on the number of posts per page has created problem for all the fan-fictions that have been written before the update.

But before reverting back to 8 posts per page instead of current 10 posts per page just wanted to get your views.

Pros:

a) Page will be loading faster and will be less scroll per page.

b) All the old Fan-Fictions would again become working.

Cons:

a) Some of the new fan-fictions that have been started will have problem.

Please do let us know your views and based on which we can decide on what we should be doing about this.

Cheers,
Vijay

2 global annoucements.
2. Section announcements.
3 Section stickies
8 regular posts

Is what I would suggest., keeping in mind page 1 is the most important for members to be interested, page 2 onwards doesn't matter, whatever works, performance wise.

Thanks!