kakasa dumbest weakest and blind character

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I am just amaze at kakasa. Brij and Nahar gave years to make his company successful and worked so hard for years. If Nahar did not take money why would he do now.
Kakasa is truly dumb being manipulated by every one.
He is an old fool who married cunning woman like jiji and gave her control of his life and company  and kicked out kakisa with whom he spent years of his life

He is an old fool who knew KTj was no good and druggy and alcoholic and never trusted  him and hated him. Nahar and saloni was the one who got them so close. saloni was so right.

Now he is fool and blind to accuse Nahar of  such a crime. This is the same Nahar he loved so dearly. How can he not understand ? usually ppl get wiser as they get older with experiences from the life.
In kakasa's case it is going in reverse direction he is becoming more and more foolish.

Brij parivar truly does not deserve this kind of attitude from him. He acts like a dictator and treats Nahar and brijesh like his slaves.😡

I will be happy if they get rid of kakasa before they get rid of kali.
Edited by ramas - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No i wudnt go so hard on Kakasa . We must remember that he saw the dead body of his son efore his aged eyes . A son , who according to him was reformed [ he doesnt know that he was not reformed .]

Also , kakasa had no time to think over the squabble with Nahar . All happened very suddenly . Had Nahar gone , some time had been given he wud have sat thinking . But he simply wasnt given the chance .

Also , to his credit , he didnt trust Shitij for a very long time .....and his affection for Brijesh Nahar was something that Shitij had a tough fight to deal with .  At least he remained puzzled , inspite of Shitij being at his ear and trying to feed poison in his mind.......Tara jumped to conclusions literally in one second bas . Kakasa was at least not that quick .

Kakasa also pulled up tara twice for her idiotic behaviour ....It was Bhabho who kept quiet . { Tara beti Tara Beti .]

Even in the Advitya episode , he came across as a simple old man , loving children ut unable to manage them .

In jiji episode he was totally annoying , but Kakasa is a flawed character , yet intensely human . I dont feel so irritated with him ......its Tara who gets on my nerves .
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

No i wudnt go so hard on Kakasa . We must remember that he saw the dead body of his son efore his aged eyes . A son , who according to him was reformed [ he doesnt know that he was not reformed .]

Also , kakasa had no time to think over the squabble with Nahar . All happened very suddenly . Had Nahar gone , some time had been given he wud have sat thinking . But he simply wasnt given the chance .

Also , to his credit , he didnt trust Shitij for a very long time .....and his affection for Brijesh Nahar was something that Shitij had a tough fight to deal with .  At least he remained puzzled , inspite of Shitij being at his ear and trying to feed poison in his mind.......Tara jumped to conclusions literally in one second bas . Kakasa was at least not that quick .

Kakasa also pulled up tara twice for her idiotic behaviour ....It was Bhabho who kept quiet . { Tara beti Tara Beti .]

Even in the Advitya episode , he came across as a simple old man , loving children ut unable to manage them .

In jiji episode he was totally annoying , but Kakasa is a flawed character , yet intensely human . I dont feel so irritated with him ......its Tara who gets on my nerves .

Both kaksa and Tara gets on my nerves. How dare he push Saloni away. Saloni has done so much for him.
I  hated him so much when he pushed saloni. it is so odd that a fatherly figure like him do such a thing.
 he has done so much wrong. For saloni to loose her child supposedly kakasa was responsible.
Edited by ramas - 15 years ago