Kya Dill Mein Hai

::NAINA'z CourtRoom::(All About Sanjee as Naina) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 133

11hypnotic11

IF-Dazzler

11hypnotic11

Posted: 29 August 2008 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
^yes there was one more scene.  it was a scene with devi. i am seriously liking the scenes with devi. a different shade of naina's character can be seen when she is around devi. she softens and smiles only when devi talks to her affectionately. varna toh our ms.lawyer is always in her angry lawyer wala avatar. devi sees her daughter naina's jhalak in this naina but i hope k-maiyya doesnt throw a bomb by showing this naina is actually that naina Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::NAINA'z CourtRoom::(All About Sanjee as Naina) (Page 3)" in Kya Dill Mein Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 29 August 2008 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

thankkss soulfry and vick1 m glad yu liked it Smile

Vickrant

IF-Dazzler

Vickrant

Posted: 30 August 2008 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soulfry

^yes there was one more scene.  it was a scene with devi. i am seriously liking the scenes with devi. a different shade of naina's character can be seen when she is around devi. she softens and smiles only when devi talks to her affectionately. varna toh our ms.lawyer is always in her angry lawyer wala avatar. devi sees her daughter naina's jhalak in this naina but i hope k-maiyya doesnt throw a bomb by showing this naina is actually that naina Ouch

Devi is Mrs.Bhasin... the mother rite ? .... i dunno all the namez yet Confused .... vidz hai kya of the scenez?

11hypnotic11

IF-Dazzler

11hypnotic11

Posted: 30 August 2008 at 6:04am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Vickrant

IF-Dazzler

Vickrant

Posted: 30 August 2008 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks.... n yep dat was a gud scene.... wen iz dat scene comin... the o.t.s one? n did they gave sum info abt the future track? .... didnt watch last nite's epi.... ne thing major happened?

11hypnotic11

IF-Dazzler

11hypnotic11

Posted: 30 August 2008 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
abt last night's episode, well there were a couple of scenes in between but nothing earth shattering kind material. i want the show to become more fast paced.

OTS one will be shown next week. the shooting of that scene is done. abt future track info Smile  i'll post that in sanjee FC. by the way did u come to sanjee FC today? commented on cutting chai LOL

Vickrant

IF-Dazzler

Vickrant

Posted: 30 August 2008 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
^ Haiilla finally... i went there jus now... saw Sanju's cutting chai v/s coffee thing...LOL  newayzz back 2 this show's topic..... cant wait for her to come out of da office... nothin abt her family, past or nething was shown/mentioned Confused .... sum kinda suspense

11hypnotic11

IF-Dazzler

11hypnotic11

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 9:14am | IP Logged
nah nothing mentioned abt the character's past or family yet. nothing too major happened till nw

Post Reply New Post

Go to top