LAST UPDATE 8/28- LAST EPISODE - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
thanx...... for the last episode post..... and a big thankx to all those who were posting its written and vdo updates........:)

I come back after 1 month of vacation & the only show I watch has ended😭

so sucks....but then ending was okay....not as I expected it to be....but fine....😃👏

thanks to all the updaters👏
Thanks fatima I am as dissapointed as yu wih the last episode !!! Well what can be done i hope Akash dimple are toether in another show !!!
Originally posted by india05

Thanks fatima I am as dissapointed as yu wih the last episode !!! Well what can be done i hope Akash dimple are toether in another show !!!

Tathastu
thanks,i'll miss this show,it's ending now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭
Luv KIT!!!
Thnks gonna miss KIT so much....Kanya n Ranbir Ill miss u guys
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
thx for your last post. i was disappointed with the ending as many questions were left unanswered. a very rushed ending but anyways enjoyed kit. will keep watching some of rankan's funny moments on youtube at least. take care!!!!!
thanks so much for d update as i missed d epi bt wat a sill ending.....i think they cudnt think of anything bt hd to end d show so had this rubbish ending.........!!!

bt all d same will miss KIT terribly....😭......
Thanks for the updat.e
It ended tooooooo fast..
I hope the show that is replacing it will be just as good or even better.