~HiteN GaUrI's PaRadISe~ - Page 112

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by Mehru1984

any doubt ............i always love when bhoomi support both na first her mpother then father when karan say i am ahppy u support her the  she said i will nwo support u ..........hahaha bechariiiiiiii bhoomi she stuck in middle

haha no problem..cz the middle she s stuck in is in the middle of her loving mama n papa..so no
 problem..its s a cute place to be stuck in😉😆😳
and me still DLn da video..lol 55% complete..cant wait 2 watch..seems an aswome epi listening
to all this and 4m wt da pics say..😳⭐️😳

Originally posted by princessunara

haha no problem..cz the middle she s stuck in is in the middle of her loving mama n papa..so no
 problem..its s a cute place to be stuck in😉😆😳
and me still DLn da video..lol 55% complete..cant wait 2 watch..seems an aswome epi listening
to all this and 4m wt da pics say..😳⭐️😳

itnay loving papa n mom ya right sunara ..................who can ask for better then this .,,,,,,,,,,,haha bhoomi is one lucky girl ...........😳
ok here is today's(22nd Sep 08) video n pics😳(its realy good quality..so will take some tm 2 DL k)enjoy⭐️
http://amchiimast.us/?l=1973

itnay loving papa n mom ya right sunara ..................who can ask for better then this .,,,,,,,,,,,haha bhoomi is one lucky girl ...........😳

aww..totally true..aww...wt wouldnt i do 2 be thr😍sigh..but bhumi beat me to it😭😆lol
Originally posted by princessunara

aww..totally true..aww...wt wouldnt i do 2 be thr😍sigh..but bhumi beat me to it😭😆lol
yaar u would be there bc u might play better daughter for kn na .........😳
hey guys iam fearing the worse that karan and nandini's relation might not last long as after tonights epissode what van be that silly raaz can u give a guess
Originally posted by gauriH_lover

hey guys iam fearing the worse that karan and nandini's relation might not last long as after tonights epissode what van be that silly raaz can u give a guess
karan nandani relation is not like morrir thats its breaks like that .............soo relaz

karan nandani relation is not like morrir thats its breaks like that .............soo relaz

but after watching the episode tonight iam totally sickned as i am prepared for the worse that can be like karan throwing nandu out of his life plzz dont mind but iam really depresesd😭

yaar u would be there bc u might play better daughter for kn na .........😳

aww..thankooooooo🤗hehe😳
Originally posted by gauriH_lover

but after watching the episode tonight iam totally sickned as i am prepared for the worse that can be like karan throwing nandu out of his life plzz dont mind but iam really depresesd😭
oh then what can i say .....................now i am use to of it