I like Original songs rather than remixes: Hussain

Posted: 15 years ago

I like Original songs rather than remixes: Hussain Kuwajerwala

Q: Which songs are you enjoying most these days?
A. These days I am enjoying the song of kabhi kabhi Aditi… from Jane Tu Ya Jane Na.

Q: Which film songs from the recent releases have appealed most to you?
A. It's the songs from Jane Tu Ya Jane Na.

Q: What do you like most – original or remix?
A. I like original songs rather than remixes.

Q: Which is your all time favorite romantic song?
A. It's, Nothing gonna change my love for you…

Q: Which opinion is most close to your heart – Today's songs are better than oldies, A. Today's songs are as good as oldies had been or Today's songs are worse than oldies.
A. We can't really compare the old songs with today's because things always keeps changing with time and we have to cope with them. The music of that time was good, but today's generation is enjoying new songs, which are also good.

Q: How do you look at the concept – Old is Gold?
A. The phrase 'Old is Gold' is definitely true. Yeah but we have to go with the changing time and accept both the new and old ones. - Swati Dey

awww...dats chooo chweeeet..
he likes kabhi kabhi aditi.. .me tooo...hehhee
his pic is chooo cuuuuteee...

lol... me gettin mad 😆
thanks alooot for this... u made my day 🤗
wow modest answers, well his choices r good old is gold and jtyjn has nyc songs esp kabhi kabhi aditi i like the tune its so crispy....original songs r better when they r slow  foottapping remix numbers r good but not as beautiful as original tracks!!

Thanx for the interview!!

Luv,

Shagun
Awwwwwwww cant beleive i too love Kabhi Kabhi Aditi song and all songs of JTYJN thanks a lot great work
hayye all love JTYJN songs including me😃 he looks so hott in the pic😉😛😛 nice answers...agree old is gold😳 thanks soooooo  much really⭐️⭐️
Thanks so much, honest replies, good.

Muniza
thanx
hussains pic is soo nice
love the JTYJN songs too
infact recently hussain as sumit in kk was also singing that song 4 kumkum when he was drunked
I am reli not much into aditi coz ab bahut sun lia..I like jaane tu n kahin to more :)

Loll this was like a GD happening with husein...Hawwww the reporter choried the idea from our CS lab :O :O..loll
No wonder Husain is different  from other actors because of his modesty😳...Normally every actor goes on blabbering how old is gold and all that but instead Hussain very rightly said that old songs r good but that doesn't mean new songs r bad👏👏...He always speaks from his heart without being politically correct👏...

Thanks for the Article😳
thnx for the article
he is soooooo cute!!!! 😳

Durga