Free Fitness Advice from American Fitness

Dane33606 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello All,

My name is Dane and I am a fitness professional in Tampa, Florida, USA.  Why have I joined these forums?  What do I know about India?  Nothing.  But I am fascinated by your country and culture and hope to browse these boards and learn more.  in return, as I said, I am work as a health and fitness instructor in the USA. I will gladly answer any of your fitness questions and help you achieve any fitness goals you may have. 

Build muscle, lose weight, tone...you name it. Male or female, I can help you attain the body you've always wanted.  Just ask in these forums and I will post my reply. 
 👍🏼
Dane

Moderator's Note:
Link Edited. Please do not advertise as it is against I-F rules

Edited by ~Misha~ - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipz22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how can i lose tummy fat? and also...i feel like im big on my upper part..like my shoulder..n back..i dont knw if dat made sense..but yea..by da way..im a female! lol...thnx in advance!
Dane33606 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipz22

how can i lose tummy fat? and also...i feel like im big on my upper part..like my shoulder..n back..i dont knw if dat made sense..but yea..by da way..im a female! lol...thnx in advance!

Hi Dipz22,

Well, it's not possible to spot reduce, which is what you are asking to do by losing "tummy fat".  If you are carrying excess fat around your shoulders and back, you need to lean up and lose fat all over.  May I ask your height/weight?  It will give me an idea of where you are.  If you aren't comfortable giving that info, I'll give you the following general advice:  Watch the carbs.  Pay attention when you are eating.  Are you eating because you are hungry, or just "because"?  If you are really overweight, start with a light walking routine.  Just go as far as you are comfortable, and gradually increase the distance. I'm guessing without knowing anything about you, that you snack a lot and are probably sedentary.  Work on improving both those things and you will start to see a difference.  I hope this helps. 

Best,
Dane
Kuriye Jatti thumbnail
Hi, I am a female about 5'7 and i want to know how to lose tummy and thigh weight in a healthy way and what are some things that i can just do at home to help me because i cant go to the gym.
plz help
Thanks
spyrulzdworld thumbnail
welll i m 5'6 weight 52
and i need to put on weight on my hips as ppl say tht i dnt have hips and also i feel my thighs are thin for my body
and i m a female
Edited by spyrulzdworld - 15 years ago
ebanyan thumbnail
I am a slim person and i want to have a muscular body. can you please help me to gain a muscular body in two or three months.

please advise me thanks in advance.