Originally posted by poo_supi
I just love the balika vadu. she is too cute. but i haven't seen from first episode.
Hi Poo.Even I think Aanandi is cute.
I want to know is
1. Is mausa and prasand living on bhairav cost? Bhairav happens to be a rich man?
Maa sa is Bhairav's mother and she is the one who runs the business and house-hold.The whole family is very rich.
2. What is mausa relation to bhairav?
Maa sa is his mother.
3. how come she is dealing with the matter of money of Bhairva family?
They live in a joint, conservative family and since she is the Elder of the family she runs the house.
4. what is the relation of mausa to prasand?
Maa sa is his mother.
5. Why are they scared of Mausa?
She is their mother and they are not scared of her but they listen to her out of respect.
6. Is there still the custom on eating after the husband that too on the same plate which he had eaten?
I have seen it only on t.v., never in real life.
7. if you were in anandi place would you eat?
See Aanandi is child and she ate it beacuse her elders told her to.She ate it because she was scared and had no other option.As a grown-up I know what is right and what is wrong so I will politely refuse.
8. Why did jagdish parents want him to get married to anandi? was anandi from a very rich family?
Aanandi is not from a rich family.Rich families normally seek a daughter-in-law who is well brought up, who will take care of the family.Aanandi came from a poor but well-cultured family.So, they chose her.
9. how did Bhairav and family meet anandi parents?
Not sure about this, didnt see that episode.
10. Do you think Jagdish and anandi make a good couple?
They are just kids and playing their parts very well.
Whew.................. lot of questions please answer them. so i can be clear what is mausa intention to do?
Maa sa likes to rule other people's lives.And Aanandi, even though she is a child, wouldnt tag that line.She calls spade a spade.Not scared of Maa sa.This is what bothers Maa sa.She thinks her son and daughter-in-law are fussing too much over their daughter-in-law.They are taking care of her like their own daughter and for Maa sa a daughter-in-law is just an unpaid servant and child-producing machine.For Aanand, many a times Bhairav has rebelled with Maa sa and so Maa sa dislikes her.