India-Forums

Goodbye friends......I am leaving

frend4ever IF-Dazzler
frend4ever
frend4ever

Posted: 28 August 2008 at 12:46am | IP Logged

My dear Buddies, Didis & Bhaiyas,Big smile

A warm greeting to all of you from Astha.Hug

I've decided to leave India forums.Cry 1st of all, let me tell you all that taking this decision has been extremely difficult for me. But theres no other choice.

Now,coming to the reason behind this,as almost all of you know that I am in class 9th right now. So, next year I'll be appearing for my board exams. You all also know that these two years are the most crucial ones in everybody's life as the performance in these two years determine your future.

I am completely addicted to IF which obviously becomes a kind of distraction. Now, for the coming two years,  I want to work hard & concentrate only on my studies. So, my net connection is being removed. This is the only reason for leaving this forum.

Many ppl have got high expectations from me & they believe in my capabilities. Mujhe unn sab ke ummeedon par khara toh utarna hi hai…..right??WinkWink

Ab aap log socho ki jab aapko pata chalega ki aapki chhoti behen ki mehnat rang laayi hai toh kya aap sab ko bhi khushi nahi hogi?? Issliye mujhe jana hoga. Let me assure you all that I'll try my level best to make all of you proud!!Big smileTongue

I don't want any tears or sadness over here. Main chahti hoon ki aap sab mujhe khushi khushi vida karo.Smile

I've enjoyed every moment spent in this forum with all of you. I love this forum a lot……it has given me many things & most valuable of all are the wonderful friends that I've made here. I had never thought that I would get to meet & know such lovely ppl. I consider each one of you as my dear friend & I want to thank each one of you for the precious gift of friendship that u've showered upon me. I'll treasure it in my heart forever.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I am gonna be completely inactive from 1st September. Now the only thing that I need is ur blessings. I hope that ur prayers & blessings r with me & hopefully, u all won't forget meWink

I'll terribly miss this forum , the interesting discussions, wishing members on their b'days, the fun in chatting specially in RT & Vikrant special threads….& most of all, I'll miss my luvly friends over here.Cry

I remember the birthdays of all my friends….don't ever think that I forgot. As I won't be able to wish u all on ur b'days, so wishing u now itself.

Wish u all a very happy birthday (in advance). May God shower his blessings upon u. may all ur dreams come true & may ur life be filled with happiness & success in whatever u do.Big smileBig smile

Bass aur kya kahoon……I am getting emotional.Cry

Bahut lamba lecture ho gaya.LOLLOLLOL I just wanted to share my feelings….if this goes against the rules of this forum, then Mods plz feel free to close this topic.Smile

Newayz, take care everybody

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Luv u all loadzzzzzz foreverHug

Muaaaaaahhhhhhhh………….Embarrassed

& plz try not to forget ur frend4ever.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy_aashi

rinku4u IF-Dazzler
rinku4u
rinku4u

Posted: 28 August 2008 at 12:52am | IP Logged
 kabhi kabhi to aaogi???
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 28 August 2008 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Hey astha wats rong??i kno its ur crucial yrs bt stll u can atleast manage 2 cme in bet or aftr ur xams get over,arre yaar dnt go lke tis!!!!
my blessings n prayers r alys wid u dear!hpe u achieve ur goals n achieve the beat,all the best bt pls dnt say of leavg the forum,im sure u can sneak in between aftr ur boards get over,completly cuttg off frm the forum is not rite darlg!cme bac!i will missu!Cry
still ALL THE BEST astha!luvu!

Edited by sugarpie_26 - 28 August 2008 at 1:21am
AY_candy_luver IF-Dazzler
AY_candy_luver
AY_candy_luver

Posted: 28 August 2008 at 12:55am | IP Logged
WHAT?!!!! NO!!!!!!Aastha, u can't leave!!!!
Okay....ya, u have to work really hard.....but please cum back once in a while....pleasseeeeeeeeeeCry

Loads of jhappis for u, and best of luck for ur boards

Hug

Hug

nims23 IF-Rockerz
nims23
nims23

Posted: 28 August 2008 at 1:07am | IP Logged
what is this Astha?? u going??CryCryOuch i know study is more important than anything. but we will miss u dear. u can come some time. not regular but kabhi kabhi..aise kaise tum ekdam forum chhodkar ja rahi ho dear??
pls ek baar aur soch lo...
hamare wishes hameshaa tumhare saath  rahegi dear...n tum apni life me har kadam pe apni capabiliteis prove karne me succed jarur hogi...best of luck dear...HugHugHug
i still remeber ur first PM SmileTongue
will miss u soooooo much..u r sooooooooooooo sweet..n always be like thisSmile
_Angie_ IF-Rockerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 28 August 2008 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Well astha, I think this decision was imposed on U by ur parents , tabhi toh net connection cutwa rahe hai LOL
DV forum is quite addictive so better to B off it to B able to fully concentrate on ur studies without distractions . Its not going to B easy to stay away !!!! Big smile
So all the Best to You Thumbs Up
sonur15 IF-Rockerz
sonur15
sonur15

Posted: 28 August 2008 at 1:27am | IP Logged
oh no astha....i dont know what to say...i'll miss u a lot
frend4ever IF-Dazzler
frend4ever
frend4ever

Posted: 28 August 2008 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehamehra

kabhi kabhi to aaogi???