Twilight

Chinese/Japanese Show copying Twilight!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-SabzWay-

IF-Rockerz

-SabzWay-

Posted: 28 August 2008 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Guys, my brother and my cousin were watching some chinese or japanese show and it had english subtitles in the bottom so i was just reading and watching what was going on and then i found out that it was about sum vampire who fell in love wid a human girl and thirsted for her blood but he resisted it cuz he didn't wanna hurt her. and there's also werewolves involved in this stupid show!!! that vampire can also run fast and is strong. and there were many other things that they stole from twilight!!!!!!!!! I was soooooooo furious that i was about to turn off the tv but then my dorky brother didn't let me!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry Whoever made that show shud be sued!!!!!!! They totally stole the idea from twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it when people do that!!!!!!!!!! stealing stories/ideas like that!!!!!!!!!! and not being creative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chinese/Japanese Show copying Twilight!!!" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 28 August 2008 at 5:29am | IP Logged
aaww ish okay sabeen HugHugHug 

i think they were meaning to copy from twilight Wink like just the anime version of it LOL btw, what was the shows title? can u ask ur bro and tell me later? Embarrassed

*~Kaynaat~*

IF-Dazzler

*~Kaynaat~*

Posted: 28 August 2008 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
oh yea,i saw that too sabeen!
me and amal told you about it and then you saw it on tv.

@nishi - its called "Pacific Fusion" i think,i was watching pacific fusion to check if tis on but something else was on,but we saw at night so im going to check again and find out the timings and all and tell you,ok.

ShadowKisses

IF-Dazzler

ShadowKisses

Winner of KSBKBT Debate Champtionship 2

Posted: 28 August 2008 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Calm down ;) Deep breath in and out.

I've never seen the show but I think you're taking it out of context. If the creators of the show should be sued, then so should Stephenie Meyer for not referencing ideas in her text that are VERY similar to shows/books that came out long before Twilight. Twilight bears uncanny resemblance to the  TV series called "Roswell", especially the second season to Breaking Dawn. Then, their is the most obvious similarity between Bella+Edward and Buffy+Angel. Also, I've seen it in multiple icons that Jacob Black is "inspired" from Rowling's Sirius Black. Both are: shaggy, not very serious, love motorcycles, named Black etc. Should Rowling be calling her lawyers, as well? Now, I'm not saying I approve of the show copying Twilight but saying that it could differentiate from Twilight unless of course, it follows Twilight frame to frame in which case it would be Little, Brown's responsibility to sort it out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudent

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShadowKisses

Calm down ;) Deep breath in and out.

I've never seen the show but I think you're taking it out of context. If the creators of the show should be sued, then so should Stephenie Meyer for not referencing ideas in her text that are VERY similar to shows/books that came out long before Twilight. Twilight bears uncanny resemblance to the  TV series called "Roswell", especially the second season to Breaking Dawn. Then, their is the most obvious similarity between Bella+Edward and Buffy+Angel. Also, I've seen it in multiple icons that Jacob Black is "inspired" from Rowling's Sirius Black. Both are: shaggy, not very serious, love motorcycles, named Black etc. Should Rowling be calling her lawyers, as well? Now, I'm not saying I approve of the show copying Twilight but saying that it could differentiate from Twilight unless of course, it follows Twilight frame to frame in which case it would be Little, Brown's responsibility to sort it out.

i absolutely agree with you...Smile especially about the part that jacob vaguely resembles sirius.... very true...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top