Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
  1. Ekta is adamant regarding Veena....... She wants it to be changed. She does not want veena to be the murderer. (Lets hope they do so.......)
  2. Sujal will not take any revenge from Kashish...... Forgiveness does not come into the picture as he'll be shown cool.
  3. He'll tell Kashish coolly that he does not believe that she hates him. He knows that she still loves him a lot Piyush or not.........
  4. Divorce between Kashish and sujal and then getting married to Swayam is being changed. He might go for charu/molly instead. It'll be one of the Sinha sisters thats for sure.
  5. After this saga is over (piyush's murder) the story will go in a different direction. With other members of the story...... like charu-akshat, cg-reva, cg-veena, rishi-sanjana, rishi/his son/varun/mehak/varun's son, etc.....
  6. Sujal-Kashish will be shown in the background......... they'll be busy with other serials and films........ So some break for them.

Thats all for now..................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

who will go for mauli/charu -swayam or sujal??

and why kashish and sujal in the background. hasnt ekat learnt anything form her mistakes. we watch the show becuse of them. but if this means that they have a romantic track then maybe its fine. thank you sujalfan. i just hope kajal comes soon.

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

For the first one.................. Swayam

Well Amna and sujal will have to fulfill other commitments. For that Ekta will have to leave them............ It is not Ekta's fault this time but these two want it. They would be busy with their movie also. It's not that they'll not be shown..... But not as much as we see them now.

Edited by sujalfan - 19 years ago
jnazia311 thumbnail

sujal fan,

can i get rajeev's and aamna's id coz i wud prefer not disturbing them by taking on phone

jnazia311 thumbnail

great story changed!! i love it n i think swayam prolly might fall for charu first but then mouli later..wah kya lucky behne hain..sabki doil ek hi parivaar mein ja rahi hain..THE R N G PARIVAAR

i had been shedding tears since i came to know of this divoece thing...good they r changing it

nazia

prarthitab thumbnail

Hi friend,

U have given great news. It is understood that Rajeev-Aamna would be busy with other works. But we will be at least satisfied that Sujal-Kashish are not having their respective 2nd or 3rd marriages. As reagarding SWAYAM he can go for Mauli(my personal preference). Mauli always goes for Hi-Fi. First Rishi and then Swayam. I think Charu should be left alone with Akshat. If Ekta is doing this I REALLY THANK HER AND HER CREATIVE TEAM FOR THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

jazmine thumbnail
thanx sujalfan for da news.
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

ThX SujalFan for the gd news. These changes are exactly what we wanted, although Sujal and Kashish will be in the background at least we knw its coz they are doing new and exciting projects. I'm ecstatic tht the divorce and 3rd marriage has been dropped! and finally we can see the other characters relationships develop coz i want to c Akshat and Charu get together and Mauli would be gd for Swayam. THX Ekta and her creative team for making these decisions, you've made a lot of ppl very happy.😊

p.s. i knw Sujal was too gd to take revenge, he loves her too much😃

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thx Sujalfan for the inside info........We dont mind not seeing much of sujal Kashish if they r busy with other projects as long as whatever they show of them are good romantic scenes.........Pls pls get this across to Ekta and her team via yr contacts....Also I think it will be fair to all the other actors to show  other angles in the serial too, only hope it doesnt get very boring....................

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

awwww dats cutee dat ektaa has changedd dat 3rd marriagee fingii fanxx 4 da greatt newss sujal_fan!

n i m happy dat rajeev n aamna r busyy shootin 4 oder serialss n finlmmss m happy v'll get to c demm moree!

n ya sujal_fan i wana ask u dat will kash n sujal b shownnn or not????

or little bitt!