Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

More from KTH Unit.........

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
  1. Ekta is adamant regarding Veena....... She wants it to be changed. She does not want veena to be the murderer. (Lets hope they do so.......)
  2. Sujal will not take any revenge from Kashish...... Forgiveness does not come into the picture as he'll be shown cool.
  3. He'll tell Kashish coolly that he does not believe that she hates him. He knows that she still loves him a lot Piyush or not.........
  4. Divorce between Kashish and sujal and then getting married to Swayam is being changed. He might go for charu/molly instead. It'll be one of the Sinha sisters thats for sure.
  5. After this saga is over (piyush's murder) the story will go in a different direction. With other members of the story...... like charu-akshat, cg-reva, cg-veena, rishi-sanjana, rishi/his son/varun/mehak/varun's son, etc.....
  6. Sujal-Kashish will be shown in the background......... they'll be busy with other serials and films........ So some break for them.

Thats all for now..................

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

who will go for mauli/charu -swayam or sujal??

and why kashish and sujal in the background. hasnt ekat learnt anything form her mistakes. we watch the show becuse of them. but if this means that they have a romantic track then maybe its fine. thank you sujalfan. i just hope kajal comes soon.

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

For the first one.................. Swayam

Well Amna and sujal will have to fulfill other commitments. For that Ekta will have to leave them............ It is not Ekta's fault this time but these two want it. They would be busy with their movie also. It's not that they'll not be shown..... But not as much as we see them now.

Edited by sujalfan - 14 January 2005 at 10:46pm
jnazia311 Newbie
jnazia311
jnazia311

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

sujal fan,

can i get rajeev's and aamna's id coz i wud prefer not disturbing them by taking on phone

jnazia311 Newbie
jnazia311
jnazia311

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

great story changed!! i love it n i think swayam prolly might fall for charu first but then mouli later..wah kya lucky behne hain..sabki doil ek hi parivaar mein ja rahi hain..THE R N G PARIVAAR

i had been shedding tears since i came to know of this divoece thing...good they r changing it

nazia

prarthitab Groupbie
prarthitab
prarthitab

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 3:01am | IP Logged

Hi friend,

U have given great news. It is understood that Rajeev-Aamna would be busy with other works. But we will be at least satisfied that Sujal-Kashish are not having their respective 2nd or 3rd marriages. As reagarding SWAYAM he can go for Mauli(my personal preference). Mauli always goes for Hi-Fi. First Rishi and then Swayam. I think Charu should be left alone with Akshat. If Ekta is doing this I REALLY THANK HER AND HER CREATIVE TEAM FOR THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 3:31am | IP Logged
thanx sujalfan for da news.
fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 3:50am | IP Logged

ThX SujalFan for the gd news. These changes are exactly what we wanted, although Sujal and Kashish will be in the background at least we knw its coz they are doing new and exciting projects. I'm ecstatic tht the divorce and 3rd marriage has been dropped! and finally we can see the other characters relationships develop coz i want to c Akshat and Charu get together and Mauli would be gd for Swayam. THX Ekta and her creative team for making these decisions, you've made a lot of ppl very happy.Smile

p.s. i knw Sujal was too gd to take revenge, he loves her too muchBig smile

Go to top