Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sahilranade

Groupbie

sahilranade

Posted: 27 August 2008 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Hello friends,

I have seen and enjoyed the finals of Celebrity eka peksha ek. That was a good show..
But I didn't liked the attitude of the amruta... i love her dance.. now i'm disappointed because of her attitude what she showed after she lost the competition. She said she only deserve this.. i guess she has taken it for granted tht she would be the winner.. n one thing she said or mean to say abt bhargavi tht people's sympathy is the reason thts why she is the winner.. i believe its bad n not sportive enough.. Confused

sorry amruta.. n congrats bhargavi.. keep up the good work..Clap

Friends need your responses..

sahil

Edited by sahilranade - 04 September 2008 at 11:46am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Celebrity eka peksha ek - Final" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

milash

Groupbie

milash

Posted: 28 August 2008 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Hey Sahil I agree with u

Mala pan Amrutache vichar & tiche speech khup balish vatale.Khara tar mala ti GOlmal movie & sarva dances mule khup awdat hoti.pan tine radun ase bolun sarvancha even bhargavichahi mood off kela.Khartar bahrgaviche  veglepan ase ki tine sarva prakarache dances & variety dances kele Shivay  tihi winner honuyasathi perfect hoti .tymule amrutane he khelkarpane na gheta ugich isuue kela .Amrutane  apan haru hskato hi shakytahi lakhsat ghyayla havi hoti .Mhanje tashi manachi tayari thevayla hvai hoti

Anyways  congratulations to Bhargavi Chirmule

Ata sagel jan yetya 31st chya awards madhyehi ticha dance baghyala utsuk ahet

sahilranade

Groupbie

sahilranade

Posted: 29 August 2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Hey milash thanx for the feedback!

Truptee

Groupbie

Truptee

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Though she is a great [read pretty good] danseuse.. I think She is extremely immature..

She'll come around..

She's still young.. so much adulation by Sachin and the world must have taken it's toll on her attitude I think..

But she'll come around... with age.. and maturity..

nandoskara

nandoskara

Posted: 05 September 2008 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I too watched it.This dance show is really a comedy show.Everyone has zero energy except Amruta.Rujuta and Bhargavi doll performances were totally retarded out of sync.Clap
Why did Amrita waste time participating in this crappy show when she had movies like Phoonk.We watch this show as there is lots of comedy.All are bad except Amruta. Bhargavi is real bad. She won as she was popular.The way celebrites end their dance shows they were compulsorily doing it.

As Amruta said ye nahi toh aur sahie kuch behtar sahi.

This is undoubtedly the worst dance show i have ever seen,horrible performances except for Amruta khanvilkar, ridiculous appreciation by Sachin( he was better acting and directing why did he land here?), retarded presentation by Aadesh (Why the hell is he asking crappy questions to everyone?)Does he think that there wont be a better dialogue if he asks some good sensible questions?

sahilranade

Groupbie

sahilranade

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Hey nandoskara... thanx for the add-up.. 

yudi-ki-rani

yudi-ki-rani

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
thanks 4  the feedback

pamy

pamy

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 6:21am | IP Logged
hi guys i want to see the celebrity special episode of eka peksha ek  can anyone tell me where i can watch it
i want to see bhargavi's performence

Post Reply New Post

Go to top