Raja should be given a second chance!

sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Many unhealthy situations have happened in Raja's personal life long time back. People do tend to make mistakes in their lives regardless if it is a big mistake or a small mistake.

I personally feel it is not wise to dislike a person his entire life for a mistake that he has commited. I think that Raja isnt so bad and should be given a second chance. If someone like Monica Bedi who committed far more worse crimes can be forgiven, why not Raja?

I felt really sorry for him when he was looking at his wife's and daughter's picture crying in the night. He cant be that bad right and wouldnt it be sweet if we all give him a second chance to redeem himself and start afresh ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Of course,he shud be given 2nd chance by ppl n also by Shweta Tiwari...........................abhitak BB house me usko dekhkar yehi lagta hai ke he is not that bad............short tempered ho sakta hai...but wo zabardasti BB me kuch bhi show-off nahi kar raha........bohat hi shaant n chup-chap reh raha hai...............n i was touched y'day when the poor guy was crying n missing his daughter n wife,sabke saamne strong banta hai Raja but akele me wo bhi emotional ho jaata hai....................i hope husband-wife me jo bhi problems hai wo sort-out ho jaaye..........its really sad ke families is tarah tabaah ho jaaye........bohat ziada galti Raja ne hi ki hai but hope ab usko apni galtiyo ka ehsaas ho gaya ho
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Some people do cry when they realise what they have lost and also regret on what they did in their past.

Raja's face is full of hurt and depression. He is a father who is yearning to see his daughter and its dissapointing that he cant see her.

I just hope that time will heal all wounds and hopefully he will be given a second chance by the public. He is definitely one of the most deserving candidates who should win Big Boss.
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mcm226

Of course,he shud be given 2nd chance by ppl n also by Shweta Tiwari...........................abhitak BB house me usko dekhkar yehi lagta hai ke he is not that bad............short tempered ho sakta hai...but wo zabardasti BB me kuch bhi show-off nahi kar raha........bohat hi shaant n chup-chap reh raha hai...............n i was touched y'day when the poor guy was crying n missing his daughter n wife,sabke saamne strong banta hai Raja but akele me wo bhi emotional ho jaata hai....................i hope husband-wife me jo bhi problems hai wo sort-out ho jaaye..........its really sad ke families is tarah tabaah ho jaaye........bohat ziada galti Raja ne hi ki hai but hope ab usko apni galtiyo ka ehsaas ho gaya ho

mcm226ji BB kah ghur mein yeh ekdumm shant lugta hain kyun keh yaha purr daaroo nahi hain. Aagar sahi Raja dekhna hain toh Bigg Boss koh bolo keh tharrah ghur mein bhej doh. ๐Ÿ˜‰
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^^^^ OMG agar BB ne ghar me ththraah bhej diya to Raja ke saath-saath aur bhi kayi bhoot apne original avtaar me prakat ho jaayenge๐Ÿ˜†
Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was looking at some old Nach Baliye videos and Raja's love for his daughter is really obvious. He was blowing kisses to her in the audience, carrying her and kissing her so many times. His crying for his daughter at 5am was really very emotional. I didn't really like him at first but the I do feel kinda sad for him, the way he was telling Netaji ki he can't meet his daughter and the way he cries for her, I feel sorry for him. I am not sure whatexactly happened between him and Shweta but I hope he is repentant and his relations with his daughter stay separate from his relations with his ex-wife
Posh610 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It takes 2 to clap. We cannot fault Raja all the time. I strongly feel that Raja should be given a 2nd chance. I am a parent and I know for a fact how it feels like to stay away from your children. I strongly believe that Raja is not that bad as to what he has been protrayed as.

I feel and strongly say that Raja should win big boss not for himself but for his daughter whom he misses and love so much.

If its possible I hope Shweta forgives him for the sake of their daughter. I am sure that a daughter would want the love of both her parents in her upbringing. One day when she grows up she can proudly say that she is proud to be a daugher of both Shweta and Raja.
1+1=10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like Raja too. from his Nach Baliye days.

He is getting changed. there is a lot of change in his atitude. I like him more now :-)

-----------
Many ppl want Shweta to forgive him, just becoz he looks so nice in the house now, and is missing his daughter.

For us, this is his small mistake, that he fought with his wife.
But from a wife point of view, what she felt, it means a lot to her. It was their love marriage,  and her husband slapped her many times, came home drunk, used to hit her. accused her that she is involved with other guys, insulting her, abusing her.

if a wife slaps a husband,  and later she wins noble prize in all categories, and Bharat Ratna, All medals in olympics,  or keep crying all the time, doesn't make her eligible for forgiveness in husband eyes.
Maybe u can forgive someone, but restarting the same relationship, and accepting someone again in ur life, that too as life partner, is not so easy.

whether she shud give him second chance or not. it's on her.
-----
And i don't understand one more part.

Is "Big Boss" a kind of show.  Where the winner will be,  depending on,  "how worse u behaved in ur life, and then how much u cried in the house "
Becoz this is what ppl keep saying,  Rahul shud get a chance, Monica shud get a chance, Raja shud get a chance.  Rakhi says, give me a chance.

Yeah, it is true, that we shudn't hate these ppl, and shud not let them out of the house, based on their past.
But the same time, we shud not start saying, that this so and so person shud win, so that he can get a second chance.

I mean, what abt other normal people ? For example, take Ehsaan n Ketaki.  they don't have bad history, and are not repenting for anything.  They dont talk abt image change.  so we feel, they don't deserve winning.  Rahul,monica or Raja, shud win.

Give all of them 2nd chance.  but on what cost ?  The problem is, when we say abt giving 2nd chance, we are taking chance from someone else too.
If Raja is against Sanjay.  and u r thinking, we shud give 2nd chance to Raja. then u r punishing Sanjay .
If Raja is nominated with Ehsaan. and if our thinking is,  Raja shud win, he shud get second chance, he cries, he changed. Then why this is Ehsaan's fault.

Want to give Raja a second chance ? then write him fan mail, purchase CD of his bhojpuri movies, watch the movies he produces.

Now i am really thinking, abt his opening dialogue.  when he said, he came to BB, so that later his daughter can see the show, and can realize , how much he loves her ? !
hmmm, so if sees, or pretend to see photo, or cries 100 times more, no wonder, everyone is going to believe that he loves her.
And then all ppl are going to force, and will try to make shweta to change her decision, to forgive this guy.  coz they think, he is nice guy, and he loves his daughter.  And if she won't forgive him, they will think, that she was wrong.
-----
Having said all this,
i like Raja.
But abt his personal issues.  i dont even wish to God, that Shweta shud forgive him.  Bcoz i don't want my intentions to affect her decisions.  Becoz i don't find this right, "Sweta, i like Raja, and i think, he loves u, and daughter, so u shud forgive him, and u shoud live with him in the same house."

And i like Raja, but his repentss, love for daughter,  doesn't make him more deserving than others. 

missmasakalli thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonam_s

Many unhealthy situations have happened in Raja's personal life long time back. People do tend to make mistakes in their lives regardless if it is a big mistake or a small mistake.

I personally feel it is not wise to dislike a person his entire life for a mistake that he has commited. I think that Raja isnt so bad and should be given a second chance. If someone like Monica Bedi who committed far more worse crimes can be forgiven, why not Raja?

I felt really sorry for him when he was looking at his wife's and daughter's picture crying in the night. He cant be that bad right and wouldnt it be sweet if we all give him a second chance to redeem himself and start afresh ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Totally agree.....Hope he gets his wife n daughter back.........
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ 1+1=10.... nice thoughts... ๐Ÿ‘