Vineet wants to marry shweta!!!!!

spyrulzdworld thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

While "Bigg Boss" participant Raja Chaudhary has been raving and ranting about how he has not been able to meet his daughter Palak as his estranged wife, TV actress Shweta Tiwari, hasn't been allowing him to do so. Here's news that will make his blood boil.

Rahul Vaidya's co-host in the show "Aaja Mahi Vay" and the runner-up of "Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2005", Vineet Singh is proposing marriage to Shweta.

Raja obviously is oblivious of the development as the "Bigg Boss" contestants do not get any kind of information from the outside world unless the Bigg Boss chooses to tell them about it.

"I am serious and I really love her. I can't express how much I love her. I am ready to do anything for her. I would love to marry her and accept her child. She probably feels that I am a kid, but I am not. And, I am scared to say this in front of her," says Vineet, who is much younger than Shweta.

Shweta's manager G. Sheila sounds upset with Vineet's statements. "All this is a joke, I feel. And even if it is not, Vineet has to come out of it. He is just a kid and Shweta takes everything very playfully. She has not even had second thoughts about this," says Sheila.

Meanwhile we wait for Raja to be evicted from "Bigg Boss".

Edited by spyrulzdworld - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasmine_triv thumbnail
hmm....interesting. I always thought that Vineet was just joking around with her.
sahar_345 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't really think his serious..

i hope hes jokinggggg

Luving Nature thumbnail
Haha I think it's a joke...I don't think Vinit is THAT weird to be falling in love with someone who's so much older than him...It's just to attract people to Aaja Maahi Vay I feel 😊
missmasakalli thumbnail
oh thats a hardcore joke....he luks like a bachcha before her...
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

its all joke what happens in the show....and Vinit is mature enough to understand all and he does...........hahah who made this article????....πŸ˜† fully imagined

spyrulzdworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rajeev Ki Heer

its all joke what happens in the show....and Vinit is mature enough to understand all and he does...........hahah who made this article????....πŸ˜† fully imagined

xcuse me no1 has made up this article it is from a website
and here is the link to the article .... now u say hu made it up

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good joke.Vinnet is doing all this for TRP.He has got good training from Himesh bhai during the saregama show πŸ˜†
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: spyrulzdworld

xcuse me no1 has made up this article it is from a website
and here is the link to the article .... now u say hu made it up

chill yaar i m not saying this for u but for the reporterπŸ˜†.........i know u didnt creat it lolzzz