Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

2nd WEDDING ANIVERSARY OF'SU-KK'

zara29 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey friends do u know **2ND WEDDING ANIVERSARY OF SUMIT -KUMKUM** is coming i.e on 12th of  febuary 2005.do u remember the  last year's episode of their 1st wedding aniversary .as the whole parivar was planning to remarry them and sumit was planning to celebrate their suhaga raat😊 .but as chanda was there and acoording to RENUKA'S😡 clever plans ,it didn't happen😭😭

so what do you think all that previous year's planning will be done this year.lets hope 😊😊

wat do u think wat will happen this time.there r 3  poosibilities!

1. kk may give a good new to sumit[baby]😊

2.they may go to a romantic place to that night for their suhag raat.😃

3.ac may do something bad to them again.😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

the third 1 has the most possibility ABHAYY CHUHANNN!!!!!😡 ul b a dead man then 😡

the first 1 is the best😃

*Meg_d* thumbnail

Hey, you guys actually remeber the date everything happens, WOW

Anyway i think the third one will take place

Noof thumbnail

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😳

what bad thing you mean ?

did abhey know she is kumkum not chanda ?

you mean 12 feb this date in saturday and in this day kumkum not see in tv ?

when vrinda know her missuderstanding and her child is not sumit is abhey?

reem thumbnail

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😉

can you tell me about the third one i dont understand what bad thing with sumit and vrinda or abhey and kumkum or  any one die in wadhwa family .🤢

when abhey and vrinda role finish ?🤢

Did renuka role finish and when she see in this serial ?🤢

did renuka revange to abhey or kumkum ?😡

when kumkum show that she is pregnant ?is it true about her child ?👏

thankyou very much 😳

zara29 thumbnail

the bad thing i mean that abhay may do something [any clever trick]which will spoil their[su-kk] nice day😡

i don't think so that abhey and viranda's role finish soon.they[ storywriter ]will take some months more ,to finish their characters.

when abhey die renuka will come again.😡

she will revenge to kk.😡

yeah.su-kk will soon have a baby.[girl]😊👏

damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

umm.. hi 😊

actually this year v r all waiting for their second wedding anniversary most of us want it to b celebrated without ne tensions n all v want is sumits n kumkums sath pheras

ur rite on their first wedding anniversary chanda was in kumkums place n she didnt take the pheras with sumit n told him that she wants to abort the child(which she neva had 😛 actually kumkum was pregnant then) n so u can understand wht an anniversary it must have been hehe neway forget the past now im waiting for the actual wedding to take place wont it b k0ol😃

uhh n the new promo i dun think second anniversary will b celebrated like wht v want sumit having a gun in his hands n blood all over them n keeping the pistol on his head nooo wayzz v cant loose u sumit AP plz dun do such a thing

neway i guess all this wasnt regarding wht u asked hehe uhh n im too worried cuz of the new promo i hope nuthing like that happens n its just a dream 😊

jaggu thumbnail
all the best to su and kk on their 2nd wedding aniversary, i hope they have a cute little baby girl soon