rel="canonical" href="http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1024268" />
Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka

Shahi song and Jeeni song

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sudhirm_2007

IF-Rockerz

sudhirm_2007

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Ohh I cant tolerate now, those same song they play everyday..

When  Shahi scenes come.... ;; Sajan ghar aya re'' and  when jeeni scene   come '' Bebasi  apniyeh alam''

They know there are many Shahi fans so they just show one glimps  of Shahi.and play that   same song bass  Shahi fans  are  Happy.. ahha kya scene thha dono kha reh thhe  ek saath, Ek doosre ko khila reh thhe.. .. How romantic it was.. But I think it is  not fair..we desperately want to see some Good . meaning ful heavy scene of Mahi , Shabd and Ofcourse  Angad.. Creative should think some different thing..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shahi song and Jeeni song" in Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shockalot

IF-Sizzlerz

shockalot

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 10:31am | IP Logged
agreeee, i really want to see the cutesy Shahi scenes like the laundry/chasing scene and that gorgeous sequence we got last monthh where Shabd was dropping those rose petals on Mahi, toooo cute!

Haha and they should use different songss, i'd love to see Labon Ko on them!

XxkomalxX

XxkomalxX

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 10:34am | IP Logged

me netiher

they keep putting songs on!!

but ysterdays episode broke the worlds record..with the most songs in a half hour episodeLOL

ysterday didnt even have much of a script LOL

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
LOL Yeah they shd change the songs now! LOLLOL
They shd go on youtube and check out some new romantic songs and sad songs for Shahi and Jeeni. LOLLOL

pallavi

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
maybe these are their songs.
like some people have their own songs in a drama.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top