Frequent Posters

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 🀣

its ok πŸ˜†
Inspector Sahib thumbnail
I just read the 1st chapter. IMAO it has potential and I hope I can read more of it soon 😊
*Nishi* thumbnail
hahahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

potential?? 😲 of courseeeee u know it knocked j.k. rowling off the number 1 list πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: *Nishi*

hahahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

potential?? 😲 of courseeeee u know it knocked j.k. rowling off the number 1 list πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

it's that popular?!😲
feels so good to be back on here!  πŸ˜ƒ how is every1?
Vitna thumbnail
hey guys ok btw i might sound dumb buh wats momotsuki gakuen is it a anime show or wateva?!!! hehe... btw im new hur!!!! soo hiii!!!! plz do welcum me!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
*Nishi* thumbnail
hahahahaahhah welcomes vidhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i think its anime 😲 alexi is obsessed man πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Vitna thumbnail
lmao i can see dat by his siggy n avi!!! its k its normal to be obsessed wid somefin like nishi ur obsessed of learning all these different kind of languages!!! rofl

welcome soni_gal 😊 it's good to see you here 😊 about the name of the thread sorry it's me being a little nerdish 😳"Momotsuki Gakuen" is the name of the school in one of my favourite anime series "Pani Poni Dash!" πŸ˜ƒ

and about my avi and siggys: the avi is of Tomo from Azumanga Daioh, the 1st siggy is from Azumanga Daioh and the 2nd siggy is from Pani Poni Dash 😊 i know i'm being a nerdπŸ˜† but it's just that at the moment they're my favourite anime shows πŸ˜ƒ 

*Nishi* thumbnail
hahah ok πŸ˜ƒ btw alexi long time huh πŸ˜†

vidhz  😑 it is not obsession 🀣