Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 11:32am | IP Logged
kinda looking forward to it. Smile

here's the plot, c.r- cwtv.com

Originally called Surviving the Filthy Rich, this CW drama is an adaptation of the popular Zoey Dean novel How to Teach Filthy Rich Girls.

In the series, Yale graduate Megan Smith recently moves to Manhattan with hopes of finding success in the field of journalism.

However, when her plans go wrong, she accepts a job as the live-in tutor helping two wealthy high school students in Palm Springs get accepted at a top university.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Privileged - New show" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Heard about this show..but its wasn't too publicized so I guess I didn't pay much attention to it..

soni595

IF-Sizzlerz

soni595

-

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Is it me or is CW promoting the rich lol? Almost all shows/atleast the more publicized/new shows are about rich kids,  what's up with that?

That aside, yea did see a trailor of priveleged. It was funny. The way the tutor enters the sisters room and gets sprayed/attacked.LOLLOL

I don't know about, might catch the first episode to see how it is.

Keep smiling..
Love
Soni

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
^^ I know huh, its all about the cool rich kids now LOL
90210, Gossip Girl, and now Privileged...I like the actress, she's from Reba!  And the two spoiled brats remind me of the Hilton sisters, one really wild, and the other not so wild, Paris and Nicky!

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Hmmm, reminds me of the Nanny Diaries.. and I mix of Charmed Thirds [novel].

-Navi

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Posted: 16 September 2008 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I ended up watching!..

The girl playing Megan reminds me of Alison Munn when she was redhead soo muchh!..I was literally going crazy trying to figure out if they were related in some way!

and the guy that works at the restaurant, when I first saw him, I thought..OMG!..the guy who play Sebastein in 15/Love magically come back from the dead of something..but then, I came back to my senses, and then I still couldn't figure who he looked like..then, outta no where..I randomly yell out "OMG..THATS ZACK!(the oc)"..and even though I hated him there because he got in btwn SS, I loved him at the same time because if it weren't for him taking Summer to Italy, she would never have seen the little boy at the airport with the horse, and never would have went back to Seth, and they would never have had their Spiderman Kiss!..gosh, long paragraph!

I think the concept of the show is familiar!..can't remember where from though..but i guess its not soo bad..

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 8:44am | IP Logged

interesting story :D

hey krupa..is the show good?:P

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
^i guess it is..i've only seen 2 epis..so its a bit early..but its pretty good!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top