Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Henna's Hangout #8 *Naughty Ninja's* (Page 5)

WildGloss IF-Rockerz
WildGloss
WildGloss

Joined: 10 July 2006
Posts: 5101

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jungli Billi


kis liye...ConfusedEmbarrassed you didn't even do anything wrong Hug

@Amby: great to see u back in full form Clap.. pehle se hi kaha tha a leopard can change it's spots but u can't be good..Smile thnku for proving me right..Smile

@Donny- don't defend me acha Ouch
 
Kuch nahin, I lub you! Hug

ambarinaaltaf IF-Rockerz
ambarinaaltaf
ambarinaaltaf

Joined: 09 May 2005
Posts: 6759

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jungli Billi



@Amby: great to see u back in full form Clap.. pehle se hi kaha tha a leopard can change it's spots but u can't be good..Smile thnku for proving me right..Smile

@Donny- don't defend me acha Ouch
 
ROFL
see u noe me soo perfectlllyyy....wn u arnd i dnt need too chnge....thought of chngin bt ab i wonnnnnttt!!!Embarrassed
Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Joined: 15 August 2005
Posts: 28451

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambarinaaltaf

sexyyROFL aapkee liyee hogiii mere liye naiii lolROFL....chachuuu illl complain to daddyy lol....Winkaarre yaar chachii ko samjhao mujhe nai dekhu pyaar se baat karo toh she askin panga lena ke irada hai kya...LOLYLOL


Amby baby....see...kitna bad impression u put on chachi...OuchLOL...

Wen u be dil se nice ....she cant trust u...becoj of ur shaitan-pan...TongueLOL
Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Joined: 15 August 2005
Posts: 28451

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jungli Billi


@Donny- don't defend me acha Ouch


DON ke bachon ko teahcing tameez...
ambarinaaltaf IF-Rockerz
ambarinaaltaf
ambarinaaltaf

Joined: 09 May 2005
Posts: 6759

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Donny COMB

Originally posted by ambarinaaltaf

sexyyROFL aapkee liyee hogiii mere liye naiii lolROFL....chachuuu illl complain to daddyy lol....Winkaarre yaar chachii ko samjhao mujhe nai dekhu pyaar se baat karo toh she askin panga lena ke irada hai kya...LOLYLOL


Amby baby....see...kitna bad impression u put on chachi...OuchLOL...

Wen u be dil se nice ....she cant trust u...becoj of ur shaitan-pan...TongueLOL
 
heheh tussii ho na sab kuchh theeek thaak karne lol....chilll chachuuuu its btw me n chachiii it'l b fi9 kyun chachii..Wink
Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Joined: 15 August 2005
Posts: 28451

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambarinaaltaf

heheh tussii ho na sab kuchh theeek thaak karne lol....chilll chachuuuu its btw me n chachiii it'l b fi9 kyun chachii..Wink


chachu nu hi banao goat to be sacrificed...OuchTongue

God is great ...He will theekofy sab...Smile
ambarinaaltaf IF-Rockerz
ambarinaaltaf
ambarinaaltaf

Joined: 09 May 2005
Posts: 6759

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Donny COMB



chachu nu hi banao goat to be sacrificed...OuchTongue

God is great ...He will theekofy sab...Smile
 
hahahah ryt... daddy wat happnd to mahi....OuchConfused
roku_huseinfan IF-Rockerz
roku_huseinfan
roku_huseinfan

BollyCurry Buzzers
Joined: 26 October 2007
Posts: 5327

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Hello friend.:)

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Henna's Hangout #9 *Meet BaBa Buffalo Bho

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Jungli Billi   Replies: 1202   Views: 32827

Jungli Billi 1202 32827 28 September 2008 at 1:22pm by Sara_DONT_ASK
Henna's Hangout #7 *Alien Arena*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 190 191

Author: Jungli Billi   Replies: 1520   Views: 32610

Jungli Billi 1520 32610 25 August 2008 at 10:50am by Naughty_n_nice
Henna's Hangout #6 *Jungli Billi's Den*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 189 190

Author: Jungli Billi   Replies: 1517   Views: 39461

Jungli Billi 1517 39461 12 August 2008 at 5:03am by Naughty_n_nice
*CC of the fortnight - Henna’s Hangout!*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Naughty_n_nice   Replies: 140   Views: 7351

Naughty_n_nice 140 7351 29 July 2008 at 10:47am by PaRoOoOoOo
Henna's Hangout #5 *Gone down under* =)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 188 189

Author: Jungli Billi   Replies: 1510   Views: 31312

Jungli Billi 1510 31312 29 July 2008 at 9:48am by Jungli Billi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index