Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Hi to all of my friends at IFSmile

If you need any help in Physics or Mathematics, e.g, if you want to understand some concept, want help in solving any problem or any other kind of help, then let me know.
There is a web site specifically for this purpose. It is completely free to use. I frequently answer questions posted in that site. That site is not at all in competition with IF. So, I hope it is OK if I put the URL here. But, I will wait for green signals from mods.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If you need any help in Physics or Mathematics" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Akhl, if you can PM me the site and Ill let you know.

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 29 August 2008 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
how is physics like is it hard n do u need to be gud at math to take physics in high skool cuz i am thinking about taking physics or chemistry

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 01 September 2008 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Physics is a very very interesting subject. It has always been my most favourite subject. Some students find it difficult because they try to memorize formulas without understanding the concepts. If you pay attention in understanding the concepts, then you will find it very easy and very interesting. You should be good in Maths to be good in solving numericals in Physics and also in deriving formulas.
You can contact me for any help in Physics or Mathematics.

Neha-KASHian

IF-Dazzler

Neha-KASHian

Posted: 06 September 2008 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Akhl, if you can PM me the site

Sehar_Sheikh

IF-Rockerz

Sehar_Sheikh

Posted: 07 September 2008 at 4:29am | IP Logged

i hate physics. I dont understand a word of it...i think its coz of the teacher who teachs us...i dont understand even a single wrd of him....

shahsb_26

Coolbie

shahsb_26

Posted: 07 September 2008 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
I don't have physics as my subject but maths i dooo.... so but would like to know the site can u please gimme the link?

laney

IF-Dazzler

laney

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
ok I have got a maths problem! Please can you explain it to me how to solve it, our teacher wont explain it to me because I am doing my As and he says I should be knowing this! lol I knew it when I did my gcse but know I just cant remember the technique!
Question:

There are 12 steps. I descend one step at a time or two at a time. In how many different ways can I come downstairs?

--------------------------------

I think it is either 20 or 26? Please help me out!

thanks in advance

Post Reply New Post

Go to top