Kabhi Kabhii Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar
Kabhi Kabhii Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar

India-Forums

winning couple

livinglove Groupbie
livinglove
livinglove

Posted: 24 August 2008 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

so i realized earlier a long time ago i had asked how kashmeera and mukul fit the bill of an onscreen couple....n on sony's website i think it said they had done some stage shows together...but since when does dancing together on stage for a few hours make u an onscreen couple.....i mean i know they won n u cant change that but technically speaking that trio never fit the rule or the concept of the show of havin to dance wid ur onscreen and offscreen partner....so it suxs that a really deserving couple of karnvir-teejay-tina lost out to a trio who dont belong in this concept of the show....what do u guys think??

unless mukul and kashmeera are an offscreen couple n i dont know where they acted together...then do please let me know...then i would like to clear my misconception...thanks =))

Edited by livinglove - 24 August 2008 at 7:36pm

wida IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
bombaysweety Newbie
bombaysweety
bombaysweety

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Yes, it's unfair in the first placed that such a senior couple was in the show and more unfair that kash-mukul were never a jodi. I have never seen them tgether on big screen and small screen! I agree with 'livinglove' that posted this comment - i don't like that Sony channel thinks audience is dumb and doesnt know the truth. Karnvir-teejay-tina was a much more deserving team!
bombaysweety Newbie
bombaysweety
bombaysweety

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
And yes, karnvir's team improved with each episode while kash's used the same gags and ideas from Nach Baliye and Ustadon ka Ustad.  Everything was lifted from other shows and other contestants. (Some ideas were even taken from Rakhi Sawants performances, like the mime.)in the song where krushna was selling bangles for his sisters wedding, they had done the same thing in Nach, excpet there he sold his bicycle.  nothing original about this team.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top