Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
wow muni di!! wonderfully written!! itz the perfect end for the perfect story!! thanks soo much for finishing it....i really wanted to know what would happen. that was such a cute and sweet update.............just perfect!! thanks soo much!! am looking foward to more of your writing, because you have always been one of my favs......thanks once again
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bmtd11

Manusha...
Lol dun get tooOoo excited lol uur close but no tht close ;)

cant wait!
bmtd11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bmtdluver

wow muni di!! wonderfully written!! itz the perfect end for the perfect story!! thanks soo much for finishing it....i really wanted to know what would happen. that was such a cute and sweet update.............just perfect!! thanks soo much!! am looking foward to more of your writing, because you have always been one of my favs......thanks once again

Thanks a ton LoL It wasn't perfect but still thanks =]
kmishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
loved it! this was probably one of my favorite FF's you should already know that. i read it earlier. but had no chance to comment. but i don't even knoww hat to say. first of all, you update so i'm in shock about that. and i'm in awe about how amazingly you ended it [not shocked about it though cause i know you're a brilliant writer. that's a fact.]

it was stupendous. and i hope you continue enchanting us with your writing in anyway you can. fantastic! amazing! a masterpiece! awesome! wicked!

you're amazinggg:]

i hope you're back on IF though. because i would hate losing touch wiht you.

<333
Sehar_Sheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome ending momo just like ur whole ff. I loved this ff alot n was one of my most favs. U r a fantastiiiiiiiiiiiiic writer momoo. Plzz start with another one soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)
ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG you updated!!!!!
And as always, I'm late. Hehehehe.

Amazing FF dearest. This was one of my fav FF's. I've read it 3 times, over and over again. Thanks for a lovely FF! The ending was just perfect. You got me melting hehehe.

Now you go and start a new FF/SS .. I'll be waiting !!

Take care
svforever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😭....that was sooooooooooo awesome...i can't stop crying...it was just perfect...haiiiiii....i just don't have any words to describe what I'm feeling right now....it was just tooooooooooooooo good😊😊😊