FF:Ishq Part 4 Page 5 updated 3/06/09

huneymonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Guys... πŸ˜ƒ

A new idea for an FF I've been playing with...let me know what you guys think and if I should develop it further!😊

Preview: Page 1
Part 1: Page 1
Part 2: Page 4
Part 3: Page 5
Part 4: Page 5
part 5: Page 6
Preview:

Love:

What is this feeling? Why is it that when you fall, you keep falling harder and faster? Why is it that your day isnt complete without seeing the one? Why is it that its lonely without them next to you? Why is it that I yearn for their one touch? Why do I even want to love? Why is it that I want your love?

Part 1:

She stood on the terrace looking out on to the massive garden filled with flowers and statues. Most would have compared a woman's heart with that of a flower, delicate and beautiful. But her heart she would compare with a statue; Cold and hard.  

Flashback:

She was walking past to get to her room, it was late at night and as usual she came home late. She didn't care to give explanations or tell where she was going. Her footsteps automatically stopped when she heard a quiet voice. . .

Dadi what did I ever do her? Why does she hate me so much? After everything I have been through, I thought she would bring us some joy, some happiness but alas, no. She can't even stand the sight of me. Where did I go wrong?

Beta, I don't know. It isn't just you she hates, she us too. If I had known, I would never have asked you to marry her. She seemed perfect when I first saw. She was lovely to everyone but since the time usne is ghar mein kadam rakha, vho badal gai. I can't even understand it. Don't lose hope beta, she will come around one day.

The truth was even Dadi didn't think her baho would come around.  She sighed looking her grandson in this condition. The last time he had tears in his eyes was when his mother died. How could this woman do this to such a sweet person?

She had never seen her husband cry. He was kneeling down with his head on his Dadi's lap. He looked like a child, vulnerable and hurt. For the first time in 4 months since their wedding she felt something, her heart beat louder than usual. She had the urge to reach out and tell her husband it would be ok. A tear escaped her eye. She turned around and went to her room.

End of flashback.

The moonlight was strong enough to light the garden. She couldn't stop thinking about the conversation she had just heard. Perhaps she had gone too far to hurt the family. Perhaps? Her conscious laughed at her, she had gone too far. Defeated by her own antics, she sobbed quietly. She heard her husband come in. He got into bed not wanting to cause another argument. They were at the point where they didn't even speak anymore, it wasn't his fault, she ignored him or insulted him or told him she hated him and his family when ever he did try.

She looked up at the sky, why was she punishing innocent people for something her parents did? Her parents had forced her into this marriage. She wanted a way out so she made life hell for them. She took her the anger she had for her parents on her in laws. Her father had told her if she didn't marry, she would lose everything. She didn't care about the money but she couldn't live without her younger sister, her nieces and nephews. Her father emotionally blackmailed her. She hated him for that.

Once she was married, they were all so nice her. Cherished her but her attitude took a complete turn and on their suhaag raat, she lay down the law. There was to be no touching her, there was to be no talking to her and no one should expect anything from her.

She looked at the moon one last time that night and vowed things would be different.

Please Comment:😳 Anything I need to improve on...
Edited by huneymonsta - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow sounds interesting πŸ˜ƒ
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*RESERVED*hmmm soundzz gudd yaarrr startttt asap waitinnnnnn :))))))))))))))

saba
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG the Honey is back??

hehe  man i cant wait for u to post

Love kat
nihita thumbnail
ohoye!!!!!u r back with a bang.....
loved d intro.......really looking ahead to see ur part1

love
nihita
huneymonsta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Catwoman

OMG the Honey is back??

hehe  man i cant wait for u to post

Love kat

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yes the huney is back!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

woop woop, lol

awww, makes me special when you say thatπŸ˜ƒ
huneymonsta thumbnail
Originally posted by: nihita

ohoye!!!!!u r back with a bang.....

loved d intro.......really looking ahead to see ur part1

love
nihita

awww thankooo! yehaaaaa a bang! lol am writing part 1 now... lets see where it goes
huneymonsta thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_pavi

*RESERVED*hmmm soundzz gudd yaarrr startttt asap waitinnnnnn :))))))))))))))

saba

Have started writing part 1. just not sure which way i want it to go.
huneymonsta thumbnail
Originally posted by: iqbal-pallavi

wow sounds interesting πŸ˜ƒ

😊 I Hope so...would hate to write boring things!
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: huneymonsta

Have started writing part 1. just not sure which way i want it to go.

if started then postt dearrr 😳 eagerlyy waitinnnn

saba