Fan Fictions

RM ff: "Perfect Soulmates"...Chp1-Pg10"Engagement" (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 15

Kanika05

IF-Rockerz

Kanika05

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stellarwind

hey.. what happened to the update on sept 1st?

Im Sorry...Got delayed.. Updating right now!Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RM ff: "Perfect Soulmates"...Chp1-Pg10"Engagement" (Page 10)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kanika05

IF-Rockerz

Kanika05

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvingRM

HEY WHER IS THE NExT PARTSSSS

Im Sorry...Gonna update right now!Embarrassed

Kanika05

IF-Rockerz

Kanika05

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Guyss! Im really really sorry for this longgg delay!Ouch But was really busy! hope u guys haven't forgotten the story yetOuchLOL.. First Exams then homework & then i got ill.. Still i am illConfused..Most of this part is Hindi..But cudn't help itLOL.. This part may seem a little rushy.. but i didn't have the strength to write more.Confused

Chp 1- EngagementEmbarrassed

"MOMM!! MAIN NAHI SHAADI KARUNGA UUS...USS..USS>..PAGAL LADKI SE..EKDAM SANKI HAI VOO! KITNA CHILATI HAI AUR AAP MERI SHAADI USSEE??"

"Rahul Beta...Pehle chilana band kar..Sun bhale hi vo thodi pagli si hai par tab bhi..Bahut acche ghar se hai vo.. Kitni soni dikhti hai vo..Aur tu hai ki??"

"SONI??..Bandariya jaisi dikhti hai..Aur JHAADU jaise baal hai.."

"CHUPKAR! RAHUL!..Khabar daar..Muskaan bahut hi pyaari, shareef aur shusheel ladki hai..Ekdam shaant..*interruped*"..his Bauji entered..

"SHAANT??..Aahhh! Nautanki hai vo.. Aapko makhan lagaati hai.."

"Main nahi jaanta..Bas Teri shaddi Muskaan se hi hogii!"...bauji turns and goes away..

"BAUJII...SUNIYEEEE NAA..MAA..Kuch karo naa.."

"Beta.. Unhone keh diya to keh diya..Ab Muskaan hi teri vauti *ahh! no idea abt the spelling* banegi..."....Mummy ji goes...

Rahul alone.." SHITT! AB MAIN KYA KARUN!??"

*_________________*

"Maaa...Ye kya pehnaya hai mujhe.. Itna ganda hai.. ahh! i hate this Red colour.. Pink nahi kar sakte the kya.. Aur itna bhaari hai..Aisa lagta hai gir jaungi..by godd.. This is soo irritating..Kuch karo naa Baujii"...Muskaan comes out of her room whining & crying..

"Arreee..Oh Beta..Kitni pyaari lag rahi hai tu..Ekdam chaand ka tukda.."

"Baujii..Is 'Shaadi' ka kuch karoo!!"

"beta vo to tai ho gayi..aaj teri mangni hai.. main kinna khush hun..hayye..Meri beti Dulhan banegi.."

"AHHH!!"...Muskaan goes back to her room realising her father cudn't do anything..

*________________*

Rahul slipped the ring into Muskaan's fingers when nudged by his father.. Muskaan did the same..

Everyone started dancing and rejoicing.. Muskaan & rahul sat on two chairs facing each other.. far from each other..
They were giving each other Deadly glares..

If looks could kill , both of them wud have been dead by now..LOL

Soon they were forced to go to the dance floor..

Hand in hand they moved from one side to the other.. Muskaan lukin down not at his face as she felt if she saw his face once and that too so close to her she will kill him..And for Rahul it was better as he cudn't see her face either...LOL

The Engagement soon came to an endd..

*______________*

Muskaan entered her room..The first thing she did was to..
take out her ring and throw it on the floor.. The poor ring rolled down to one corner of the room..

Muskaan sulked and sat on the floor..

Since her childhood she had always dreamt of a Dream man for herself.. One who wud come and take her hand.. Will slip in a ring and then kiss her hand..That Ring would be always precious for her.. her 'Engagement' ring!

Though she had got a 'Engagement' ring but it wasn't as precious as the ring by her 'Prefect Soulmate' wud have been.. Tears came to her eyes.. Even though that ring was Rahuls..Her greatest enemy..but still it was HER engagement ring..

She picked the ring from the floor.. Slipped it on her ring finger.. It was shining.. So Beautiful.. Special..
She kissed it lightly..

She was going to except the Fact that SHE IS GETTING MARRIED TO RAHUL!!!..Though it will be difficult for her to except the marriage..

*_____________*

Ahhh...My hand still pains..Imagine such a short part & still my hand pains..
Accha leave my dardbhari kahani..LOL

Hope u guys enjoyed this part.. I know it was rubbish but still i hope..Confused

luv ya guys!Embarrassed

-KanikaEmbarrassed

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 8:43am | IP Logged

*RESERVED*

*EDITTED*
wow kanu....OMG u ill..!!!..lol take care of urself yaarEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..!!!..
anyways thanx a lott for the updateBig smileSmile..!!!..
its so sweet of u to update even though u ill...Wink
hun plz dont take too much of stressSmile..!!!..n get better soon..!!!..

nyways cumming bak 2 the part..LOLWink
it simply rocked...just like all ur other parts hunDay DreamingDay Dreaming..!!!..n dont worry...we will never forget ur FF..!!!..
They always leave an impression in our minds hun..!!!..you are a fab. writter..!!!

Tooo gud..!!!..
doo update more soon...
but firstly keep fit n fine..

Love,
Riddhima...Embarrassed

Edited by ksdbstjodi - 20 September 2008 at 8:50am

Kanika05

IF-Rockerz

Kanika05

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksdbstjodi

*RESERVED*

*EDITTED*
wow kanu....OMG u ill..!!!..lol take care of urself yaarEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..!!!..Okiiezz..Embarrassed..I told u naa i didn't go to school yesterday! I was ill thats why!Embarrassed
anyways thanx a lott for the updateBig smileSmile..!!!..
its so sweet of u to update even though u ill...Wink..I knoww! But was feeling like writingLOL
hun plz dont take too much of stressSmile..!!!..n get better soon..!!!..Okiiezz My Mummy jii!!LOL

nyways cumming bak 2 the part..LOLWink
it simply rocked...just like all ur other parts hunDay DreamingDay Dreaming..!!!..n dont worry...we will never forget ur FF..!!!..
They always leave an impression in our minds hun..!!!..you are a fab. writter..!!!

Awww Thankss Ridziii...!!Embarrassed

Tooo gud..!!!..
doo update more soon...
but firstly keep fit n fine..

Yes Boss!WinkLOL

Love,
Riddhima...Embarrassed

Thanks Ridzii!! Love yaa!Embarrassed

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Aww..Kanika..All ur parts are always of fun & frolic kind..but this was the part that truly touched my heart..In sucha a short update..u gave such a beautiful dream..I really cant say anything..hav no words..Muskaan's sapna..her wearing the ring again..n kissing it..it was simply suttle n beautiful!! I luved iittt!!  U really deserve an applauseClap..nd dear get well soon!! Hug

-Mansi

Edited by *mansibhatia* - 20 September 2008 at 9:44am

luvingRM

luvingRM

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged
ohhhho u was i mean ur unwell... what happened dear !! khair the part is awsome ... aglee ka intazaaar ha...Embarrassed GET WELL SOONSmile moOnA

Kanika05

IF-Rockerz

Kanika05

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *mansibhatia*

Aww..Kanika..All ur parts are always of fun & frolic kind..but this was the part that truly touched my heart..In sucha a short update..u gave such a beautiful dream..I really cant say anything..hav no words..Muskaan's sapna..her wearing the ring again..n kissing it..it was simply suttle n beautiful!! I luved iittt!!  U really deserve an applauseClap..nd dear get well soon!! Hug

-Mansi

Thanks a lott Mansi!Embarrassed..Im glad u liked itt!!Big smile
Yep! I write usually Fun kinda parts!LOL...This was different for mee!Embarrassed

Thanks hun!!Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top